Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's Saturday!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's Saturday!!! Empty It's Saturday!!! 12/8/2012, 11:07 am

This is how I used to feel when I was a schoolkid and Saturday came around. Happy feet! Yippee!

It's Saturday!!! Happy

2It's Saturday!!! Empty Re: It's Saturday!!! 12/8/2012, 11:10 am

Thquirrel???
It's Saturday!!! 4m0a1110

3It's Saturday!!! Empty Re: It's Saturday!!! 12/8/2012, 11:11 am

When California legalizes Pot.

It's Saturday!!! D8euw10

4It's Saturday!!! Empty Re: It's Saturday!!! 12/8/2012, 12:24 pm

knothead

knothead

Yomama wrote:
Thquirrel???

That is one goofy looking pooch . . . . . what happened to his chin?

5It's Saturday!!! Empty Re: It's Saturday!!! 12/8/2012, 12:41 pm

I don't know Knotty. I just borrowed the image off Imgur.

6It's Saturday!!! Empty Re: It's Saturday!!! 12/8/2012, 12:44 pm

Yella

Yella

Yomama wrote:
When California legalizes Pot.

It's Saturday!!! D8euw10

Beautiful, Eric. its so cool in California but its a lot of money to live there.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

7It's Saturday!!! Empty Re: It's Saturday!!! 12/8/2012, 12:49 pm

Yella wrote:Beautiful, Eric. its so cool in California but its a lot of money to live there.

I certainly can't afford to live there. (I can't afford to pay attention) (groan)

8It's Saturday!!! Empty Re: It's Saturday!!! 12/8/2012, 1:16 pm

Yella

Yella

Yomama wrote:
Yella wrote:Beautiful, Eric. its so cool in California but its a lot of money to live there.

I certainly can't afford to live there. (I can't afford to pay attention) (groan)
\
Welcome to Geezerville, Florida

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

9It's Saturday!!! Empty Re: It's Saturday!!! 12/8/2012, 2:11 pm

Yomama wrote:This is how I used to feel when I was a schoolkid and Saturday came around. Happy feet! Yippee!

It's Saturday!!! Happy

An old family pic.. it brings back memories.. Very Happy

10It's Saturday!!! Empty Re: It's Saturday!!! 12/8/2012, 3:32 pm

Lurch wrote:
Yomama wrote:This is how I used to feel when I was a schoolkid and Saturday came around. Happy feet! Yippee!

It's Saturday!!! Happy
An old family pic.. it brings back memories.. Very Happy
It took me a couple of seconds for that to sink in... duh!

11It's Saturday!!! Empty Re: It's Saturday!!! 12/9/2012, 12:59 am

knothead wrote:
Yomama wrote:
Thquirrel???

That is one goofy looking pooch . . . . . what happened to his chin?

Poor dog. He doesn't even have a bottom jaw for his teeth to meet.

12It's Saturday!!! Empty Re: It's Saturday!!! 12/9/2012, 6:50 pm

Yomama wrote:

It all depends on where in California you want to live. Certainly SF, LA, and the likes are exorbitantly expensive, but there are PLENTY of places up in the mountains, in the foothills, in the NW, etc. that are very affordable... far more affordable than Pensacola, that's for sure.

For example, I rent a beautiful 1700+ ft^2 custom built home (the "+" is for the "bachelor pad" downstairs which is ~200-ft^2) w/2+ car garage on ~1-1/2 acres in a gated community outside of town that has gorgeous, very old (some over 500-yrs) oak trees, a not-yet-so Giant Sequoia (only about 100-ft yet), pine trees, sage brush that smells like pure heaven, gorgeous boulders, wildflowers and nearly all the privacy, serenity and views a girl could ever want for only $100 more than what I rented a 700 ft^2 condo on Scenic (South of Apple Mkt). It was a "bargain" at the time in Pensacola, but was one of the nicer condos in the area with a pool, hot tub, pool house with a bar, etc. Ehh, what the hell... my rent here is $800. Can't beat that with a stick, huh?

So, it all depends on where you want to live. Now, taxes... Yeah, that's a whole 'nother ball game. But I get by alright mostly because I no longer fall under "DINK" status.

cheers

13It's Saturday!!! Empty Re: It's Saturday!!! 12/9/2012, 9:01 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yomama wrote:

I grew up in California and my whole family lives there. However, there ain't nothing there that would make me want to move back. I changed my state of residency to Florida in 1981, when I got stationed here for three years. Though I did get transferred back to California after my tour in Pensacola was up, I kept my Florida residency.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum