Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gangnam style rapper hates Americans

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://923now.cbslocal.com/2012/12/07/does-south-korean-rapper-psy-hate-america/

I thought his video was lame anyhow.

Sal

Sal

“As a proud South Korean who was educated in the United States and lived there for a very significant part of my life, I understand the sacrifices American servicemen and women have made to protect freedom and democracy in my country and around the world. The song I was featured in - eight years ago – was part of a deeply emotional reaction to the war in Iraq and the killing of two Korean schoolgirls that was part of the overall antiwar sentiment shared by others around the world at that time. While I’m grateful for the freedom to express one's self, I’ve learned there are limits to what language is appropriate and I’m deeply sorry for how these lyrics could be interpreted. I will forever be sorry for any pain I have caused by those words."

“I have been honored to perform in front of American soldiers in recent months – including an appearance on the Jay Leno show specifically for them- and I hope they and all Americans can accept my apology. While it’s important that we express our opinions, I deeply regret the inflammatory and inappropriate language I used to do so. In my music, I try to give people a release, a reason to smile. I have learned that thru music, our universal language we can all come together as a culture of humanity and I hope that you will accept my apology." - Psy

Pacepup is wrong again.

I'm shocked, I tell ya what....just shocked.

W_T_M wrote:Pacepup is wrong again.

I'm shocked, I tell ya what....just shocked.

Guess you cannot read at all...

It turns out PSY has been involved in several anti-American protest performances. According to Mediaite.com he smashed a model U.S. tank while onstage in 2002 to oppose 37,000 U.S. troops that descended on the Korean Peninsula.

A few years later, PSY cursed Americans after a South Korean missionary was executed. His song “Dear American” sets the record straight.

“Kill those f***ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives/Kill those f***ing Yankees who ordered them to torture/Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers/Kill them all slowly and painfully,” he raps

...now that the "cat is out of the bag" he is so sorry.....sorry that he was confronted about his past

http://news.yahoo.com/psy-forever-sorry-anti-american-song-214836555--abc-news-music.html

Korean Jane Fonda

Koreans are very strong and proud people. They country was enslaved by the Japanese for many years. 1,000s were sent to Japan as slaves. Many of them died in our Atomic attack of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They under stand the necessity of having foreign troops in their country, but many of them dont like it. I believe he was protesting the event where 2 GIs ran over and killed 2 school girls out side of Seoul. It was a major event at the time.

Korean A-bomb Victims of Hiroshima and Nagasaki Have Bitter Grudge against US-Japan: Two Articles [KCNA]
As if A-bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki civilians weren’t appalling enough, the U.S. / Allies used the atomic weapons of mass destruction also on Korean slaves in those two cities who’d been kidnapped by Japanese from their homeland and who amounted to some 10% of the total direct casualties, not counting the genetic abnormalities of those Koreans’ offspring due to radioactivity which multiplies casualites on the yet unborn over generations. Japan is the primary historical enemy of Korea, but this infamous bombing also shows how much the U.S. has historically cared about Koreans. - 左

But they fought with us in Vietnam. Some of the best troops in the Vietnam were the Republic of Korea(ROK). Just like us many of their young people did not suffer the pain of the Korean conflict. I am a very proud American, just as many Koreans are very proud of their country.

For what it is worth. Until his latest hit, he was not very well liked in Korea and had been in trouble for some his lyrics and the subject matter of his songs.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:...now that the "cat is out of the bag" he is so sorry.....sorry that he was confronted about his past

http://news.yahoo.com/psy-forever-sorry-anti-american-song-214836555--abc-news-music.html

Korean Jane Fonda

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I hope and pray your past makes you sorry you posted about armed revolution and insurrection against your CIC. Your treason (and continuing personal contact w/ sympathetic co-conspirators) worries me a lot more than some previous anti-American BS from a S.Korean rapper I had never heard of until Bob posted his POS video.

Glad to see you still grasping desperately at straws. It gives you hope for whatever I guess. Maybe you and rapper Psy can get together and spoon? Who knows? Most Korean women aren't big heifers like yourself. He might not like you.

hallmarkgrad wrote:Koreans are very strong and proud people. They country was enslaved by the Japanese for many years. 1,000s were sent to Japan as slaves. Many of them died in our Atomic attack of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. They under stand the necessity of having foreign troops in their country, but many of them dont like it. I believe he was protesting the event where 2 GIs ran over and killed 2 school girls out side of Seoul. It was a major event at the time.

Korean A-bomb Victims of Hiroshima and Nagasaki Have Bitter Grudge against US-Japan: Two Articles [KCNA]
As if A-bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki civilians weren’t appalling enough, the U.S. / Allies used the atomic weapons of mass destruction also on Korean slaves in those two cities who’d been kidnapped by Japanese from their homeland and who amounted to some 10% of the total direct casualties, not counting the genetic abnormalities of those Koreans’ offspring due to radioactivity which multiplies casualites on the yet unborn over generations. Japan is the primary historical enemy of Korea, but this infamous bombing also shows how much the U.S. has historically cared about Koreans. - 左

But they fought with us in Vietnam. Some of the best troops in the Vietnam were the Republic of Korea(ROK). Just like us many of their young people did not suffer the pain of the Korean conflict. I am a very proud American, just as many Koreans are very proud of their country.

For what it is worth. Until his latest hit, he was not very well liked in Korea and had been in trouble for some his lyrics and the subject matter of his songs.

Those Koreans were collateral damage due to the A bomb and until we defeated the Japanese in the Pacific, the Koreans were going to continue to be their whipping boys and girls of said perpetrators. I've been to Korea and to Japan. Never felt threatened in either place. The A bomb had to be used. It ended Japanese imperialism throughout the world. An invasion of the mainland of Japan might have prolonged the war for years and killed untold millions more.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Glad to see you still grasping desperately at straws. It gives you hope for whatever I guess. Maybe you and rapper Psy can get together and spoon? Who knows? Most Korean women aren't big heifers like yourself. He might not like you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If you think 5'11" @ 185 is a heifer, that explains why you see every little issue as being huge. And you still got nuttin' but personal attacks about weight and sexuality for your limp-wrist snappy comebacks.

And besides, I have the posts you made to prove my point. I may just have to drop a dime on you just to shut your neo-con mouth.

It's way past time for some quiet reflection on your words and deeds.

Here ya go....selections from those laws you think are null and void because you don't like the CIC, our POTUS, Pres. Barrack Obama.

You have done a great job of indicting yourself by your posted rhetoric.

-CITE-
18 USC CHAPTER 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE
ACTIVITIES 01/03/2012 (112-90)

-EXPCITE-
TITLE 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I - CRIMES
CHAPTER 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

-HEAD-
CHAPTER 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

-MISC1-
Sec.
2381. Treason.
2382. Misprision of treason.
2383. Rebellion or insurrection.
2384. Seditious conspiracy.
2385. Advocating overthrow of Government.
2386. Registration of certain organizations.
2387. Activities affecting armed forces generally.
2388. Activities affecting armed forces during war.
2389. Recruiting for service against United States.
2390. Enlistment to serve against United States.
[2391. Repealed.]

AMENDMENTS
1994 - Pub. L. 103-322, title XXXIII, Sec. 330004(13), Sept. 13,
1994, 108 Stat. 2142, struck out item 2391 "Temporary extension of
section 2388".
1953 - Act June 30, 1953, ch. 175, Sec. 5, 67 Stat. 134, added
item 2391.

-End-

-HEAD-
Sec. 2383. Rebellion or insurrection

-STATUTE-
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any
rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United
States or the laws thereof
, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall
be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or
both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United
States.

-HEAD-
Sec. 2384. Seditious conspiracy

-STATUTE-
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place
subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to
overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the
United States,
or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force
the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the
execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize,
take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the
authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or
imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

-HEAD-
Sec. 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government

-STATUTE-
Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or
teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of
overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or
the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession
thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by
force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any
such government; or
Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any
such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates,
sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed
matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty
necessity,
desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any
government in the United States by force or violence,
or attempts
to do so; or
Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society,
group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the
overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or
violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any
such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes
thereof -
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than
twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by
the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five
years next following his conviction.

http://uscode.house.gov/download/pls/18C115.txt

carry on, troop.

Mr Dog You are 100% correct when you say "Those Koreans were collateral damage due to the A bomb and until we defeated the Japanese in the Pacific, the Koreans were going to continue to be their whipping boys and girls of said perpetrators. I've been to Korea and to Japan. Never felt threatened in either place. The A bomb had to be used. It ended Japanese imperialism throughout the world. An invasion of the mainland of Japan might have prolonged the war for years and killed untold millions more."

The purpose of my post was to state that there are other reasons some people are not very found of America. Right or Wrong, it is still a fact.

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Glad to see you still grasping desperately at straws. It gives you hope for whatever I guess. Maybe you and rapper Psy can get together and spoon? Who knows? Most Korean women aren't big heifers like yourself. He might not like you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If you think 5'11" @ 185 is a heifer, that explains why you see every little issue as being huge. And you still got nuttin' but personal attacks about weight and sexuality for your limp-wrist snappy comebacks.

And besides, I have the posts you made to prove my point. I may just have to drop a dime on you just to shut your neo-con mouth.

It's way past time for some quiet reflection on your words and deeds.

Do what you need to do sister.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum