Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is today December the 7th?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is today December the 7th? Empty Is today December the 7th? 12/7/2012, 8:42 am

Am I correct in thing that this is the 71 anniversary of Pearl harbour? WTF!!!! The PNJ has a featured story of George Tor-rat and no mention of Pear Harbour? I hope to hell I am missing something,,,,,,,,,,,,(I see it now. A tiny editorial on the bottom on the site) F the PNJ!!!!!

Air Raid on Pearl Harbor

On December 7, 1941, Japanese planes attacked the United States Naval Base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii Territory, killing more than 2,300 Americans. The U.S.S. Arizona was completely destroyed and the U.S.S. Oklahoma capsized. A total of twelve ships sank or were beached in the attack and nine additional vessels were damaged. More than 160 aircraft were destroyed and more than 150 others damaged.

2Is today December the 7th? Empty Re: Is today December the 7th? 12/7/2012, 12:25 pm

Sal

Sal

When you consider that the decrepit old Bob Dole, who was wheeled around the Capitol a few days ago, was 16 when Pearl Harbor was attacked, you realize that we are quickly losing that generation of Americans.

I used to have a next door neighbor who served in Europe. He returned home to become a civil engineer and city leader.

I've always found that generation to be filled with very impressive people.

3Is today December the 7th? Empty Re: Is today December the 7th? 12/7/2012, 12:38 pm

Is today December the 7th? USS_Arizona_Memorial

4Is today December the 7th? Empty Re: Is today December the 7th? 12/7/2012, 1:28 pm

I saw on the PNJ that the main article was about a woman that was making a movie about survivors of the attack. Not the same as a solemn remembrance, tho.

5Is today December the 7th? Empty Re: Is today December the 7th? 12/7/2012, 4:10 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The biggest mistake the Japanese ever made was their decision to make war against America.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6Is today December the 7th? Empty Re: Is today December the 7th? 12/7/2012, 6:21 pm

"A date which will live in infamy".

7Is today December the 7th? Empty Re: Is today December the 7th? 12/7/2012, 7:00 pm

NaNook

NaNook

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The biggest mistake the Japanese ever made was their decision to make war against America.

It's even worse FDR chose to ignore the intelligence. The codes were broken and it isn't even a secret. FDR wanted an Asian War...and he got it. Thank God he died before it was over, the bastard......

8Is today December the 7th? Empty Re: Is today December the 7th? 12/7/2012, 8:02 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The biggest mistake the Japanese ever made was their decision to make war against America.

True that.

And after WE rebuilt their stuff, they got all modern and pacifist, and conquered us financially.

Don't even get me started on that whole Hello Kitty crap.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum