Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hate From the Left

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hate From the Left Empty Hate From the Left 11/27/2012, 2:52 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://bonjublog.com/2012/11/27/another-job-jenna-bush-hager-didnt-get-on-her-own-while-the-rest-of-us-struggle-to-find-work/

2Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/27/2012, 3:17 pm

knothead

knothead

Neko, I can tell you I would disassociate myself completely from such a moron.

3Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/27/2012, 3:25 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

knothead wrote:Neko, I can tell you I would disassociate myself completely from such a moron.

I believe you. I just don't like posts/threads that insinuate that ONLY Republicans or conservatives can be racist or filled with hate. There is bigotry, racism and hate in every corner of the world.

4Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/27/2012, 5:10 pm

knothead

knothead

Nekochan wrote:
knothead wrote:Neko, I can tell you I would disassociate myself completely from such a moron.

I believe you. I just don't like posts/threads that insinuate that ONLY Republicans or conservatives can be racist or filled with hate. There is bigotry, racism and hate in every corner of the world.

. . . . . and of every political stripe. Stupid is as stupid does!

5Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/27/2012, 5:52 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

knothead wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

. . . . . and of every political stripe. Stupid is as stupid does!

Yes, absolutely.

6Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/27/2012, 6:23 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Nekochan wrote:

Thank you, Neko.
Perfect.

7Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/27/2012, 6:45 pm

Nekochan wrote:

No responses from FloridaTexan, Dreams, WTM, Boards etc. (((CRICKETS)))

8Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/27/2012, 6:49 pm

Sal

Sal

Appears to be some random idiot with a fixation on one of Dubya's daughter.

So?

9Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/27/2012, 7:07 pm

2seaoat

Stupid indeed can be found across the political spectrum.....however, the last 10 years it has found a comfortable home in the Tea Party approach to American Politics......now I know some intelligent and thoughtful folks who belong to the tea party, but like this individual who is giving a rant on one of the President's daughters.....stupid is everywhere......but with certainty patterns of the same are well established and not just a random crazy.....and that is why all good Americans should work to moderate the political debate, and not allow stupid to rule the day.

10Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/27/2012, 7:12 pm

Hmmmm....

It's sorta like the hate from the redneck right on this forum, who insist that only REPUBS/Conservatives have jobs, pay taxes, or support the military.

The same pitiful jerks who whine about the First Family and their vacations or shopping, or petty BS like where they set their snack-trays in WH photo-ops.

But that doesn't seem to bother that whole association deal one bit....not around here.

The most cruel and outright vulgar troll who constantly goes after others (especially liberals) AND their families w/ his obscene personal attacks STILL has a little cabal of right wing supporters.

And let's not forget the richard craniums who constantly take childish delight in posting abstract baiting BS directed at folk who chose not to participate on the SFB whiny threads of the moribund right.

Go sell your hatred and passive aggressive stalking elsewhere.

11Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/27/2012, 7:48 pm

2seaoat wrote:Stupid indeed can be found across the political spectrum.....however, the last 10 years it has found a comfortable home in the Tea Party approach to American Politics......now I know some intelligent and thoughtful folks who belong to the tea party, but like this individual who is giving a rant on one of the President's daughters.....stupid is everywhere......but with certainty patterns of the same are well established and not just a random crazy.....and that is why all good Americans should work to moderate the political debate, and not allow stupid to rule the day.

There is nothing more stupid than this ELECTED House of Representatives member (D) who thinks Guam will "tip over" if we send too many people (troops to it). This was in reference to moving most of the American forces out of Okinawa to Guam so that we could maintain our strategic balance in the Pacific. See, this all occured after several service members raped and accosted Japanese girls (yes girls not women) over a number of years. Anyhow, this guy is about as stupid as the day is long. Seriously. Can you imagine how DUMB the people are who elected him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ7EYsYEzjQ

12Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/27/2012, 7:52 pm

W_T_M wrote:Hmmmm....

It's sorta like the hate from the redneck right on this forum, who insist that only REPUBS/Conservatives have jobs, pay taxes, or support the military.

The same pitiful jerks who whine about the First Family and their vacations or shopping, or petty BS like where they set their snack-trays in WH photo-ops.

But that doesn't seem to bother that whole association deal one bit....not around here.

The most cruel and outright vulgar troll who constantly goes after others (especially liberals) AND their families w/ his obscene personal attacks STILL has a little cabal of right wing supporters.

And let's not forget the richard craniums who constantly take childish delight in posting abstract baiting BS directed at folk who chose not to participate on the SFB whiny threads of the moribund right.

Go sell your hatred and passive aggressive stalking elsewhere.

Like Scarborough said...what are you guys so mad about? You won the election! However, here is what my response is to WTM from here on out whenever he makes a post:

Hate From the Left ZWhy? Because this is all I hear from him. LOL

13Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/27/2012, 7:55 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Stupid indeed can be found across the political spectrum.....however, the last 10 years it has found a comfortable home in the Tea Party approach to American Politics......now I know some intelligent and thoughtful folks who belong to the tea party, but like this individual who is giving a rant on one of the President's daughters.....stupid is everywhere......but with certainty patterns of the same are well established and not just a random crazy.....and that is why all good Americans should work to moderate the political debate, and not allow stupid to rule the day.

There is nothing more stupid than this ELECTED House of Representatives member (D) who thinks Guam will "tip over" if we send too many people (troops to it). This was in reference to moving most of the American forces out of Okinawa to Guam so that we could maintain our strategic balance in the Pacific. See, this all occured after several service members raped and accosted Japanese girls (yes girls not women) over a number of years. Anyhow, this guy is about as stupid as the day is long. Seriously. Can you imagine how DUMB the people are who elected him?

There was another rape in Japan recently. If the Americans are guilty, I hope they rot in a Japanese prison forever. One awful crime like this can do away with 1000 acts of good and kindness displayed by our military overseas.

I feel kind of sorry for anyone stationed on Guam. I was not impressed with the island. They have a very corrupt government.

14Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/27/2012, 9:06 pm

Nekochan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

There was another rape in Japan recently. If the Americans are guilty, I hope they rot in a Japanese prison forever. One awful crime like this can do away with 1000 acts of good and kindness displayed by our military overseas.

I feel kind of sorry for anyone stationed on Guam. I was not impressed with the island. They have a very corrupt government.

I was at Camp Schwab back in 1982. Stupidity ran amok among many of the troops across all of the island. What gets me is that if guys were so intent on "getting some", they could have paid for it legally in the little villes that were outside of each base. Of course these troops ran the risk of VD with their dalliances. I had two crew chiefs in my Trac battalion that got the herpes at the Fuji Steam Bath in Henoko which was just outside of Camp Schwab. One was within a month of rotation back to the states after his year deployment and he was engaged. I never knew what happened with that Corporal and his bride to be. There have been a lot of rapes over the years and beatings of cabbies. I had another crew chief who was accused of murdering a Japanese national during my time there as well. The JPs did almost everything they could to make this guy confess because he "fit the description of the accused" according to the evidence provided by other Japanese nationals. Fortunately for this young Marine, the actual perpetrator of the crime got drunk one night in Kinville (outside of Camp Hansen) and started talking about what he had done.

Before I left Okinawa and went to Camp Fuji as permanent personnel, another former crewchief on a deployment to Korea came back to find that the JPs had evidence that he had been dealing LSD. He and three others were convicted in Japanese court. He was the one that actually got to spend time in prison over those charges. My former crew chief, all 6 foot 8 of him, had been the "money collector" for the group that had been selling. He went from 280 pounds to about 205 after 6 months in one of their prisons. He explained to us all, as he was finally being outprocessed on a Dishonorable, that there are no rights for prisoners in that nation and that you worked hard every day at some sort of manual labor. Oh, the food sucked too as you might imagine. There was no McDonalds on the chow list for prisoners.

15Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/27/2012, 9:17 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

I will take a stand in saying, simply, I don't like people who spend beyond their means. That would include Goberment.

Simple.

16Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/27/2012, 9:28 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I was at Camp Schwab back in 1982. Stupidity ran amok among many of the troops across all of the island. What gets me is that if guys were so intent on "getting some", they could have paid for it legally in the little villes that were outside of each base. Of course these troops ran the risk of VD with their dalliances. I had two crew chiefs in my Trac battalion that got the herpes at the Fuji Steam Bath in Henoko which was just outside of Camp Schwab. One was within a month of rotation back to the states after his year deployment and he was engaged. I never knew what happened with that Corporal and his bride to be. There have been a lot of rapes over the years and beatings of cabbies. I had another crew chief who was accused of murdering a Japanese national during my time there as well. The JPs did almost everything they could to make this guy confess because he "fit the description of the accused" according to the evidence provided by other Japanese nationals. Fortunately for this young Marine, the actual perpetrator of the crime got drunk one night in Kinville (outside of Camp Hansen) and started talking about what he had done.

Before I left Okinawa and went to Camp Fuji as permanent personnel, another former crewchief on a deployment to Korea came back to find that the JPs had evidence that he had been dealing LSD. He and three others were convicted in Japanese court. He was the one that actually got to spend time in prison over those charges. My former crew chief, all 6 foot 8 of him, had been the "money collector" for the group that had been selling. He went from 280 pounds to about 205 after 6 months in one of their prisons. He explained to us all, as he was finally being outprocessed on a Dishonorable, that there are no rights for prisoners in that nation and that you worked hard every day at some sort of manual labor. Oh, the food sucked too as you might imagine. There was no McDonalds on the chow list for prisoners.

There is a Japanese prison outside Yokosuka where American inmates are kept. The food is so bad there that the Japanese government agreed to allow the US Navy to provide meals to American servicemen who are in prison there.
Conditions are supposedly extremely harsh in Japanese prisons. Unlike anything that Americans are familiar with.

17Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/29/2012, 11:27 pm

Nekochan wrote:

I agree there is in both camps but the repugs have a monopoly on it. Especially on Fox News.

18Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/29/2012, 11:54 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:

I agree there is in both camps but the repugs have a monopoly on it. Especially on Fox News.

You don't get it do you homey? Your post shows that.

19Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/30/2012, 12:00 am

Oh I do get it and especially from you. For someone who professes to be a christian you are filled w/ a contempt and disdain for different beliefs. Not very christianly but not not unusual.

20Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/30/2012, 12:03 am

Dreamsglore wrote:Oh I do get it and especially from you. For someone who professes to be a christian you are filled w/ a contempt and disdain for different beliefs. Not very christianly but not not unusual.

Can you please stay on topic and not spin and deflect? Is that too hard for you? ADHD? Obviously.

21Hate From the Left Empty Re: Hate From the Left 11/30/2012, 12:22 am

[quote="PACEDOG#1"]
Dreamsglore wrote:Oh I do get it and especially from you. For someone who professes to be a christian you are filled w/ a contempt and disdain for different beliefs. Not very christianly but not not unusual.

Can you please stay on topic and not spin and deflect? Is that too hard for you? ADHD? Obviously.[/quot

I'm talking about political beliefs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum