Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where did all those racist Obama tweets come from on election night?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Guess?

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/09/mapping-racism-election-hate-prevailed-in-southeast/

2seaoat

When I argue that the Republican Party has been hijacked by former Democrats once called Dixiecrats......I get a ton of abuse that I am the one who is using race.......the obvious has always been right in front of us.....and the final chapter is that the Dixiecrats will destroy the Republican Party as a viable national party.

Dreamsglore wrote:Guess?

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/09/mapping-racism-election-hate-prevailed-in-southeast/

How appropriate - "Floating Sheep Bloggers" - more BHO sheeple useless info.

Where did all those racist Obama tweets come from on election night? 849936827_bfd6d938f8

Nekochan

Nekochan

In Alabama, up until just last year, most local and state elected officials were Democrats. But the State has gone Republican for President for years. So it's a little more complicated than Republicans always voting for Republicans and Democrats always voting for Democrats. I would not assume that those tweets from Alabama were all from Republicans.

nochain wrote:

Where did all those racist Obama tweets come from on election night? 849936827_bfd6d938f8

Holy Crap a rally for [name] cowh!...blindly following and looks where they've taken the rest of us....

Nekochan

Nekochan

newswatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

Holy Crap a rally for [name] cowh!...blindly following and looks where they've taken the rest of us....

LOL.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Nekochan wrote:In Alabama, up until just last year, most local and state elected officials were Democrats. But the State has gone Republican for President for years. So it's a little more complicated than Republicans always voting for Republicans and Democrats always voting for Democrats. I would not assume that those tweets from Alabama were all from Republicans.

Because racist Alabama rednecks who fly rebel flags tend to be liberal. Good call.

But they're all good god fearing christians..
Where did all those racist Obama tweets come from on election night? 9710_199854450139598_636556027_n

Nekochan

Nekochan

boards of FL wrote:
Nekochan wrote:In Alabama, up until just last year, most local and state elected officials were Democrats. But the State has gone Republican for President for years. So it's a little more complicated than Republicans always voting for Republicans and Democrats always voting for Democrats. I would not assume that those tweets from Alabama were all from Republicans.

Because racist Alabama rednecks who fly rebel flags tend to be liberal. Good call.

I didn't call it that. But good try trying to twist my post. It's people who think that no one on their side of the political spectrum could be racist or backwards or wrong who have their heads in the sand.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Nekochan wrote:I didn't call it that. But good try trying to twist my post. It's people who think that no one on their side of the political spectrum could be racist or backwards or wrong who have their heads in the sand.

You're right. Let me clarify.

Because rednecks who produce racist anti-Obama tweets and live in states that break heavily for Romney tend to be liberal. Good call.

Nekochan

Nekochan

boards of FL wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I didn't call it that. But good try trying to twist my post. It's people who think that no one on their side of the political spectrum could be racist or backwards or wrong who have their heads in the sand.

You're right. Let me clarify.

Because rednecks who produce racist anti-Obama tweets and live in states that break heavily for Romney tend to be liberal. Good call.

It's a bad call, but it's not my call.

VectorMan

VectorMan

The southeast doesn't have a monopoly on racism. There are racists in every state. But, if living in the southeast with all those racist gets on your nerves, move.

2seaoat

The southeast doesn't have a monopoly on racism. There are racists in every state. But, if living in the southeast with all those racist gets on your nerves, move.

I think some folks took you up on your suggestion.....and folks who are cuban, mexican, and puerto rican moved to central Florida.....more moving to Georgia, and Alabama everyday......heck with what I saw in a theater outside Chicago......in less than 20 years there are going to be a whole lot of folks with dark hair, dark skin, and maybe a Spanish accent.......and those people who moved.....they won the state of Florida.....so I am sure folks will take you at your word.....they will move, and you will be happy as a squirrel with an acorn........ sunny

VectorMan wrote:The southeast doesn't have a monopoly on racism. There are racists in every state. But, if living in the southeast with all those racist gets on your nerves, move.

I think I'll wait until all your republican friends run all you homos out of town on a rail. I want to be around to laugh my ass off.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Dreamsglore wrote:
VectorMan wrote:The southeast doesn't have a monopoly on racism. There are racists in every state. But, if living in the southeast with all those racist gets on your nerves, move.

I think I'll wait until all your republican friends run all you homos out of town on a rail. I want to be around to laugh my ass off.

So much hate in such a small mind. Carry on Broom-Hilda.

VectorMan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Contraire', my little homo friend. I just think it's funny you'll get what you voted for.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Dreamsglore wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Contraire', my little homo friend. I just think it's funny you'll get what you voted for.

What might that be, my little lesbo want to be friend? LOL

Dreamsglore wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I think it's kinda funny too.. The same goes for your sweetheart Chrissy..

VectorMan

VectorMan

Lurch wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I think it's kinda funny too. The same goes for your sweetheart Chrissy..

Of course you do. No one expected anything less. Now you are cleared to droll all over Barrack. Enjoy some more hope and change. I want to be around to laugh my ass off too!

VectorMan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

What might that be, my little lesbo want to be friend? LOL

Now that comments a little absurd. What do you think being republican and a homo will get you? Gay rights? LOL!

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

I only hope for a way out of the debt, though I don't see it happening.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum