Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fraud in the Cancer Charities !

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fraud in the Cancer Charities ! Empty Fraud in the Cancer Charities ! 11/25/2012, 4:21 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_KxKpwD9Sx4

STOP DONATING TO THE CROOKS !

Jake92

MOST of the charities that advertise on TV are money makers for the administrators with very little of the money going to the research, treatment, or cure of the disease..

2seaoat

STOP DONATING TO THE CROOKS !

The American Cancer Society is a legitimate 501c3, and this guy makes some interesting comments about acidity/alkaline balances......but he generalizes and appears foolish. There are remarkable advances being made because of the contributions which allow research to continue.......but if you want to drink some baking soda every day.......go ahead.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:STOP DONATING TO THE CROOKS !

The American Cancer Society is a legitimate 501c3, and this guy makes some interesting comments about acidity/alkaline balances......but he generalizes and appears foolish. There are remarkable advances being made because of the contributions which allow research to continue.......but if you want to drink some baking soda every day.......go ahead.

i am quite a bit older than you and i have been on coral calcium (alkaline)for over 15 years and I don't get sick so..believe whatever you want...it takes none of my health away...you are just afraid that your $ 22k treatments are a waste. trust is earned and so far I trust my general common sense...

2seaoat

Now to really create some thought.....I have been taking calcium supplements and vitamin D for years before I became sick.....and I also had perfect health for 55 years......now I once got a hole in one after I had a tang and tonic......and I will be damned.....I have only had three hole in ones.....but I sure have drank a great many tang and tonics.....I too share your belief in alkaline balance.....but I guess it did not help me one bit, so cause and effect.....I will leave that to the scientists, but I agree in taking a calcium supplement.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Now to really create some thought.....I have been taking calcium supplements and vitamin D for years before I became sick.....and I also had perfect health for 55 years......now I once got a hole in one after I had a tang and tonic......and I will be damned.....I have only had three hole in ones.....but I sure have drank a great many tang and tonics.....I too share your belief in alkaline balance.....but I guess it did not help me one bit, so cause and effect.....I will leave that to the scientists, but I agree in taking a calcium supplement.

When money is involved scientists are going to do and say what they are told. There is a vast fortune in the cancer industry. People will give all they have to live another day....it's no different than this idiotic terrorism scandal we are all paying for...They scare you and then grab your balls and squeeze until you pay up in both instances...

My choice for charity currently is St Jude

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

oh and lay off all forms of sugar and glutton and you might be surprised Seaoat....

My only charity is The waterfront Mission and friends and family..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum