Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My private messages are not being sent.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Just want to let a few folks know that my private messages to you are not being sent. They remain in my outbox.

Well, I guess they have to wait until later to talk about me,PB. LOL! I know you're sending PM's about my articles but actually the rage interest was piqued by son last night after a shift at Walmart.

PBulldog2 wrote:Just want to let a few folks know that my private messages to you are not being sent. They remain in my outbox.

PB with this forum software, PMs remain in the outbox until the addressee reads them. I had sent you and Eric one from EDP and they remained in my outbox for several days before you are Eric read them.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:Well, I guess they have to wait until later to talk about me,PB. LOL! I know you're sending PM's about my articles but actually the rage interest was piqued by son last night after a shift at Walmart.

Whewww.....where did this come from? My PMs to others were not about you or your articles. Actually, I wrote a couple of them several days ago.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:Just want to let a few folks know that my private messages to you are not being sent. They remain in my outbox.

PB with this forum software, PMs remain in the outbox until the addressee reads them. I had sent you and Eric one from EDP and they remained in my outbox for several days before you are Eric read them.

Thanks, Ghost. I didn't know that.

PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Well, I guess they have to wait until later to talk about me,PB. LOL! I know you're sending PM's about my articles but actually the rage interest was piqued by son last night after a shift at Walmart.

Whewww.....where did this come from? My PMs to others were not about you or your articles. Actually, I wrote a couple of them several days ago.

Hmm, well just in case and for the past PM's then.LOL! I see your girl is starting w/ me again on another thread trying to provoke me.She is going to get what she is asking for.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

Hmm, well just in case and for the past PM's then.LOL! I see your girl is starting w/ me again on another thread trying to provoke me.She is going to get what she is asking for.

Why?

PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

Why?

Why what?

PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

Why?

she hasnt stopped harrasing me. Even when I was off here, she was continually harrasing me. She is obcessed with harrassing me. It obvious her only goal is to try and make me very upset so she can rejoice in my pain. She is as evil as satan himself. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum