Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is the liar? Rice? Petraeus? Obama? Hmmmmm.

+4
Markle
PBulldog2
2seaoat
boards of FL
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

Four years and they're still in utter chaos.

You are joking are you not? A regime change which we have tried to initiate over 40 years and this administration in utter chaos achieves the same without trillions of dollars and thousands dead.......if that is chaos.....please give me some more.

What is the controversy which you think leads you to the conclusion of utter chaos. There is none. Zero.......

That consulate had already been attacked. The red cross and british envoys had evacuated. Reports indicated escalating concerns. Requests for additional security were denied. Security was cut. A week prior at the dnc obama did a touchdown dance over killing bin laden and that al qaida was all but dead. It was 9/11.

Does this sound competent?

2seaoat

Sure does.....the Ambassador was CIA.....show me where the boyz in the hood were asking to build a fortress.....show me where Ambassaodr Smith asked for more security....do you know what the man was doing in Libya before Khadaffi decided to crawl in concrete pipe? He was actively engaged in CIA covert activities....you know with live bullets and no fortress. These people are heroes.....they are ghosts, and the last thing they need is this mentality of Iraq where we isolate from the people and build a fortress.

I had this great radio experience yesterday when an armed forces network was interviewing Chuck Yeager. They talked about the sound barrier, but what was just outstanding is Yeager started talking about Pakistan. He was sent to Pakistan during one of the wars with Indian to train and prepare their pilots. He was totally impressed with the quality of their pilots, and he became really friendly with all the top military people. He genuinely respected his host and he would hunt and socialize with those people, who later moved up the chain of command and are some of the key people in Pakistan's military. He thinks the way we have been running our State Departments for a long time is arrogant and isolated. He feels we are isolated from the people and do not respect the country we are in.........I think the old man is right.

Yeager had visual capabilities which made him an excellent hunter and pilot, but he also was an everyman....and he reached out and made people to people contact which crossed cultures. He was denied a visa to go visit his friends in Pakistan, but he went anyway and gave State a big FU. The man talks like he just shot a squirrel on the back 40, but he is an American hero....and he is right. We need to be doing just what Ambassasor Smith was doing. He was gaining respect and rapport with the people of Libya by being exposed to the dangers, and showing courage.....people of all cultures understand "suits", and they understand courage.....yet in America, we are now going to criticize a sure fire formula for success, by reigning in folks like Smith who by the way did not ask for more protection.....if you think he did show me the proof.....but you would either be a fool, or you have never met men like Yeager and Smith....I have, and damn if they do not have this right.

So for the sorry asses who want to make this a political football.....go to hell. For Al Queda, the military industrial complex, and Israel who want us to not operate with the Smiths and Yeagers of the world, but build expensive fortresses and commit our national treasury and our blood to bone chilling stupity.....another big FU. Libya is an example of success, even the tragedy of the loss of Smith is a movement in the right direction.....no loss is acceptable, but 4k vs 4.....we are moving in the right direction.

fu... this became a political football when carney and rice were sent out with disinformation... don't forget obama saying it at the UN too. I don't doubt it was a cia op... i hope they weren't arming the bad guys again. The whole thing stinks of the exact stuff democrats usually get irate about and the talk of war crimes begins. You're a very good apologist tho... congrats on that... the media needs all the help it can get.

2seaoat

You're a very good apologist tho... congrats on that... the media needs all the help it can get.

No apologies....our policies are finally making sense. This is driving otherwise intelligent people crazy.....you know that paid trip to Europe on a Military industrial ticket is not going to be offered to a congressman if they support smart American policy which seeks relative success vs pouring money down the rabbit hole.....nope....I am a fiscal conservative who believes in smart foreign policy. Fiscal conservatives can no longer rely on either party, and smart foreign policy has no champion in either party.....but Libya....damn homerun.....now we have to listen to whinney losers.....making a tempest in a teapot a hurricane.....I watched all the shows that Sunday morning when this misinformation was supposed to have been given, and not once did I think that anybody but terrorists were involved in the attack.....now for the weak of mind....well I will not try to apologize for those folks....I will let you and Mr. Markle address those folks and how they were misled.....I watched the president and the ambassador live.....never was I confused that anybody but terrorists were involved in the attack.......Also, to be crystal clear....I never understood the media fuss about a book.....it had been always a coordinated attack by terrorist which was exactly what the president said in the rose garden....Romney got blown away falling into this trap, and now we are wasting time....and who do you think is going to prevail again?

The muslim brotherhood.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum