Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Obama won w/ gifts to blacks, latinos ,young voters" says Romney---- sore loser

+3
othershoe1030
Margin Call
Sal
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/14/mitt-romney-obama-gifts_n_2133529.html

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/14/mitt-romney-obama-gifts_n_2133529.html

LOL.

And, Paul Ryan had this to say;

Now, post-election, the Wisconsin congressman is blaming his Republican ticket loss with presidential contender Mitt Romney on a huge turnout of urban voters for President Obama.

One problem with that;

One flaw in that analysis may be that election results indicate the Romney-Ryan ticket didn’t exactly connect with the voters back in Janesville, either.

A struggling blue-collar manufacturing town of 63,575, Janesville lies on the eastern edge of Rock County, Wis., and unofficial election tabulations from the county clerk there show that only 37% of Ryan’s hometown neighbors voted for him and his running mate. Meanwhile, Obama and Vice President Joe Biden got 62% of the Janesville vote.

The results were even slightly worse for Ryan from his own polling place at the Hedberg Public Library. Out of 1,428 votes cast there, 65% went for Obama-Biden and just 34% for Romney-Ryan.

Ryan fared only a little better in his congressional run than he did in the vice presidential one. Zerban grabbed 54% of the Janesville vote to 44% for Ryan. And at the Hedberg library polling spot, Ryan was the choice of just 41% of voters to 58% for Zerban.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-paul-ryan-wisconsin-election-2016-20121114,0,3915876.story

Janesville is 92% white.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Are we still supposed to care what Mitt Romney thinks? The Act-Like-A-Prick strategy didn't work the first time.

Sal

Sal

Margin Call wrote:Are we still supposed to care what Mitt Romney thinks? The Act-Like-A-Prick strategy didn't work the first time.

Well, the Repukes would certainly like to seem him exit the stage yesterday.

I think the Dems would prefer he stay in the spotlight with his 50% of Americans are moochers schtick as long as possible.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

What a hilarious statement coming from Mittens whose business success is largely due to being able to take advantage of laws and loopholes (GIFTS??) written into law by his influential friends with lobbyists coming out their ears!!

I suppose he thinks his breaks are earned but the breaks given to struggling middle class people are somehow give-aways? Wasn't he the one promising more "gifts", I mean "tax breaks" for the job creators?

Margin Call

Margin Call

Ghandi_is_my_bitch wrote:
Margin Call wrote:Are we still supposed to care what Mitt Romney thinks? The Act-Like-A-Prick strategy didn't work the first time.

I think the Dems would prefer he stay in the spotlight with his 50% of Americans are moochers schtick as long as possible.

Schadenfreude.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Margin Call wrote:

Schadenfreude.

Thank goodness for Google translator!

polecat

polecat

“Doesn’t the President know,” Romney didn’t mutter to his Tiffany cufflinks on his tailor-made Bond Street shirt, “that you are supposed to shower gifts on bankers and hedge fund operators, like I planned to do?”

NaNook

NaNook

Thank God, Obama was elected. No Doubt,he is the "one"

Now, don't ask me for any money........unless you're the NRA.

knothead

knothead

The election is over, President Obama won . . . . game set match!

Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/14/mitt-romney-obama-gifts_n_2133529.html

LOL.

And, Paul Ryan had this to say;

Now, post-election, the Wisconsin congressman is blaming his Republican ticket loss with presidential contender Mitt Romney on a huge turnout of urban voters for President Obama.

One problem with that;

One flaw in that analysis may be that election results indicate the Romney-Ryan ticket didn’t exactly connect with the voters back in Janesville, either.

A struggling blue-collar manufacturing town of 63,575, Janesville lies on the eastern edge of Rock County, Wis., and unofficial election tabulations from the county clerk there show that only 37% of Ryan’s hometown neighbors voted for him and his running mate. Meanwhile, Obama and Vice President Joe Biden got 62% of the Janesville vote.

The results were even slightly worse for Ryan from his own polling place at the Hedberg Public Library. Out of 1,428 votes cast there, 65% went for Obama-Biden and just 34% for Romney-Ryan.

Ryan fared only a little better in his congressional run than he did in the vice presidential one. Zerban grabbed 54% of the Janesville vote to 44% for Ryan. And at the Hedberg library polling spot, Ryan was the choice of just 41% of voters to 58% for Zerban.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-paul-ryan-wisconsin-election-2016-20121114,0,3915876.story

Janesville is 92% white.

In Philadelphia, out of 19 precincts there was not one vote for Romney-zero- per Bill O'Reilly tonight.

Watcher

Watcher

The resentment of Republicans is very obvious. They may never get over their rage that their candidate lost, and lost big. From the right wing media screaming that Hurricane Sandy let Obama win, to urban voters helped Obama win, to sorry excuse after sorry excuse, they'll never accept that Obama will be the president for the next 4 years.

Watcher

Watcher

knothead wrote:The election is over, President Obama won . . . . game set match!

lol!

Watcher wrote:The resentment of Republicans is very obvious. They may never get over their rage that their candidate lost, and lost big. From the right wing media screaming that Hurricane Sandy let Obama win, to urban voters helped Obama win, to sorry excuse after sorry excuse, they'll never accept that Obama will be the president for the next 4 years.

They underestimated the popularity of this President. 600,000 strong to remove Trump line from Macy's for comments about the President.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum