Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've been a bad person..I didn't vote....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://lewrockwell.com/reed/reed244.html

So much for Romney. By contrast, with Obama we will have little cause for alarm, other than abolition of the Constitution, currency controls, selective
denial of passports to enemies of the administration, uncontrolled
inflation, wild federal spending, and a level of surveillance that
would frighten a laboratory rat. See? The Democrats are much better.
I feel so liberal.

In a decade I figure we will look longingly at North Korea as a model of civil
liberties.

VectorMan

VectorMan

As I understand it, your vote wouldn't have mattered one way or the other. Obama had this election bought and paid for in July.

VectorMan wrote:As I understand it, your vote wouldn't have mattered one way or the other. Obama had this election bought and paid for in July.

It is discouraging that a candidate not only has to battle another candidate and their party but the media as well...further it is very sad that there are a many voters that accepted and supported a failure of a record..To some this is all about the we/our party won!...Congrats...because we are all going to pay for that lack of logic...

Sal

Sal

I've been a bad person..I didn't vote.... 1344949916381

2seaoat

No matter how poor the choices are and no matter how unimportant you think your one ballot will be......to not vote pretty much cancels a persons right to complain. Under the rules of engagement on this forum, I now declare that T cannot complain about National, State, or Local issues as they relate to our elected governments because he has failed to do his duty.....to vote. In dereliction of his duty, he will be sentenced to two years of commenting on Hollywood news, and sports.......I think T will now become the Forum sports authority.

2seaoat wrote:No matter how poor the choices are and no matter how unimportant you think your one ballot will be......to not vote pretty much cancels a persons right to complain. Under the rules of engagement on this forum, I now declare that T cannot complain about National, State, or Local issues as they relate to our elected governments because he has failed to do his duty.....to vote. In dereliction of his duty, he will be sentenced to two years of commenting on Hollywood news, and sports.......I think T will now become the Forum sports authority.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Mega Dittos....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You deluded clowns actually bought into the charade years ago and never wised up did ya ? It's a one party system that gives you the illusion of control. Fools never question just go with the flow. Your voting just tells the owners that the cattle are still stupid and believing the bullshit system works. I am the one who can complain either way I did't vote some evil piece of shit into office. YOU DID. So far your choice sucks. Just as would Romney. Evil is evil.

2seaoat

What is Paris Hilton doing lately........hey what about that Marlin trade......T, you could have voted for Johnson, and the state and local issues are important.....but hey do you think Snooky will stay sober when she is pregnant? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:What is Paris Hilton doing lately........hey what about that Marlin trade......T, you could have voted for Johnson, and the state and local issues are important.....but hey do you think Snooky will stay sober when she is pregnant? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Yeah it's all about that shallow . It's just a talent show for the president...War is a racket, Politics is a racket...religions a racket...it's all about money and power..Even a simple relationship can easily be reduced to a racket. I love/like/vote you because you GIVE me ! that sums up a lot of life....

A lot of these poor troops went into the military because the government was going to give them an education when they finished...most are paying a lot for that gimme.

2seaoat

Would you agree that there is a better path to solutions? How can you lecture us on that better path which I sincerely believe you are correct when you did not even bother to vote? Do not tell me every choice on the ballot was futile. I am sorry......I think you know better. You should have voted.
You were a very bad boy......and who do you think will be in the national championship game......and did you see the Duke and Ky game?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Would you agree that there is a better path to solutions? How can you lecture us on that better path which I sincerely believe you are correct when you did not even bother to vote? Do not tell me every choice on the ballot was futile. I am sorry......I think you know better. You should have voted.
You were a very bad boy......and who do you think will be in the national championship game......and did you see the Duke and Ky game?

I did vote...every time since Johnson...look what it did for the country...we have a permanent political hierarchy with an elite party like the communists have that spend their entire lives "serving" themselves and pissing on us...yeah works great....

Hey if you don't like the choice of the minorities and women you must be a misogynist racist POS.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This sums it up for those that are awake....

Everybody knows, everybody knows
Thats how it goes
Everybody knows

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

To the common charge that he has overlooked good and benevolent rulers, Pao replied that the government itself is a violent exploitation of the weak by the strong. The system itself is the problem, and the object of government is not to benefit the people, but to control and plunder them.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This won't hurt much.....

Index data delayed 30 min.
I've been a bad person..I didn't vote.... Down DJIA

I've been a bad person..I didn't vote.... Down NASDAQ

I've been a bad person..I didn't vote.... Down TSX Gold

I've been a bad person..I didn't vote.... Down RUSSELL

I've been a bad person..I didn't vote.... Down GOX

I've been a bad person..I didn't vote.... Down NYSE

I've been a bad person..I didn't vote.... Down TSX

I've been a bad person..I didn't vote.... Down USD

I've been a bad person..I didn't vote.... Down HUI

I've been a bad person..I didn't vote.... Up NIKKEI

+3.68
I've been a bad person..I didn't vote.... Down JSE

I've been a bad person..I didn't vote.... Up Crude Oil 86.25 +0.87
Charts..

Ghandi_is_my_bitch wrote:I've been a bad person..I didn't vote.... 1344949916381

LOL!

TEOTWAWKI wrote:To the common charge that he has overlooked good and benevolent rulers, Pao replied that the government itself is a violent exploitation of the weak by the strong. The system itself is the problem, and the object of government is not to benefit the people, but to control and plunder them.

I've been a bad person..I didn't vote.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStWm_Xa7ygYYeBZgqzA_NDoGB1OCEneUw-AJZd2BLX4V4On4rPOQ

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWqKPWO5T4o

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum