Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest College Football BCS Rankings

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/ncaa/polls/bcs/

K State #1
Oregon #2
Notre Dame#3
Alabama #4

Surprisingly, the Tide didn't slip that much in the latest BCS rankings. The Aggies moved up two places to #8.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

Oregon will win the title this year. Hands down.

boards of FL wrote:Oregon will win the title this year. Hands down.

Unless something drastic happens, I will have to agree with you. The highest scoring offense in the NCAA and so far no one and I mean no one has been able to stop them.

ND may get their shot but they are going to have to get USC in a couple of weeks and I wouldn't bet on that happening. Of course ND has a cake walk this week in Wake Forest. I also predict that K-State will fall to either Baylor this weekend or Texas next weekend.

If my above predictions happen to pan out, we could see an Oregon/Alabama BCS Championship game and since Alabama's defense has been exposed Oregon will walk all over them.

Sal

Sal

Say what??

Is that odd sport they play with the oblong ball inbetween college basketball seasons still going on?

Tonight it's my sensational Kentucky Wildcats vs those despicable Dukies.

GO BIG BLUE!!

Basketball

boards of FL

boards of FL

This will probably sound crazy, but I honestly think Texas A&M could take Kansas St, Oregon, or Notre Dame right now.

I predict their QB is going to win a Heisman and a national title for his school before he graduates.

boards of FL wrote:This will probably sound crazy, but I honestly think Texas A&M could take Kansas St, Oregon, or Notre Dame right now.

I predict their QB is going to win a Heisman and a national title for his school before he graduates.

Not crazy at all. If he continues like he has done his freshman year and stays healthy he may be the next Archie Griffin.

ND is way overrated imo.

2seaoat

Keep an eye on Georgia......

Georgia won't beat Alabama.

2seaoat

Georgia won't beat Alabama.

I have to give you credit....you are not shy about making predictions. I was totally impressed with what I have seen of Georgia, and I would have to better understand how South Carolina beat them like a drum before I make a prediction....but as I said for the last couple weeks....I think Alabama is over rated, and I think Georgia is under rated.....who will win the game....I will need to watch Georgia the next game....I will get back to you, but I do not want to just make a prediction about something I do not understand....that has become real contagious around here...I do not want to catch it.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Needless to say.... There is still some interesting football to be played this season.

The next game I am interested in is the upcoming rivalry slugfest that will take place in Tallahassee on November 24th. Perhaps Ron Zook Field can be renamed in honor of Will Muschamp. We will have to see. Go Gators!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Needless to say.... There is still some interesting football to be played this season.

The next game I am interested in is the upcoming rivalry slugfest that will take place in Tallahassee on November 24th. Perhaps Ron Zook Field can be renamed in honor of Will Muschamp. We will have to see. Go Gators!

A friend of mine - FSU fan - texted me yesterday asking if the Gators were going to be able to handle their weak D2 opponent this weekend, or would they struggle like last weekend. I texted him back and said "Actually, the Gators don't play FSU until next weekend."

boards of FL wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Needless to say.... There is still some interesting football to be played this season.

A friend of mine - FSU fan - texted me yesterday asking if the Gators were going to be able to handle their weak D2 opponent this weekend, or would they struggle like last weekend. I texted him back and said "Actually, the Gators don't play FSU until next weekend."

The Gators got damn lucky this past weekend against ULL. I think they were looking ahead to the FSU game. Rivalries such as Florida/FSU, Alabama/Auburn and ND/USC and countless others are always hard to predict. If I was a betting man, I would save my money on any of these games, a risk I would not be willing to take.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum