Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some people complain too much.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some people complain too much. Empty Some people complain too much. 11/12/2012, 10:13 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

What kind of person complains like this?

I called them to replace a fridge part-defroster heater and he quoted price of $125 for part from Marcones plus $85 labor. I called Marcones's and part cost $49.88.Cancelled appt. and got part put in for $119. He charged more than double the price of the part.

Another one for Adonals Appliance

I also canceled 30 minutes after I signed up and I was charged. I suggest you people make a complaint to your State Attorney General's Office consumer Protection Division. I am. I called after I saw the charge on my bank account and was told I didn't cancel which is untrue.

2Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/13/2012, 12:53 am

Stalking me,Ghandi? That banana peel is getting really slippery.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinski wrote:"Before criticizing someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes"

Another one by the same author...

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."

4Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/13/2012, 10:03 am

salinski wrote:What kind of person complains like this?

I called them to replace a fridge part-defroster heater and he quoted price of $125 for part from Marcones plus $85 labor. I called Marcones's and part cost $49.88.Cancelled appt. and got part put in for $119. He charged more than double the price of the part.

I also canceled 30 minutes after I signed up and I was charged. I suggest you people make a complaint to your State Attorney General's Office consumer Protection Division. I am. I called after I saw the charge on my bank account and was told I didn't cancel which is untrue.

You still spent far too much for a defrost heater. I bought one online for less than 30 bucks and installed it myself. I very seldom use any appliance techs for any work I have done with the exception of a sealed system for which I do not have the equipment to recover the refrigerant.

5Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/13/2012, 10:16 am

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
salinski wrote:What kind of person complains like this?

You still spent far too much for a defrost heater. I bought one online for less than 30 bucks and installed it myself. I very seldom use any appliance techs for any work I have done with the exception of a sealed system for which I do not have the equipment to recover the refrigerant.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sooner dude....

He was slamming Dreams for her complaint.

6Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/13/2012, 11:46 am

W_T_M wrote:Sooner dude....

Sorry, I did not see that particular post. Regardless of who paid that much for a defrost heater and installation still paid far too much.

7Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/13/2012, 12:14 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Sorry, I did not see that particular post. Regardless of who paid that much for a defrost heater and installation still paid far too much.

I agree,Ghost but I am not that mechanically inclined. Ghandi is going online and trying to find info. on me which is interesting,though and that's what this thread is about. Intimidation.

8Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/13/2012, 12:19 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

I agree,Ghost but I am not that mechanically inclined. Ghandi is going online and trying to find info. on me which is interesting,though and that's what this thread is about. Intimidation.

Gotcha!!!!!! Coming from him I should have figured that he had a ulterior motive.

9Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/13/2012, 12:20 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nahhh...that can't be.

Look at all the props he gets from forum folk who don't approve of slander, posting personal info, and stalking others.

10Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/13/2012, 12:56 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Like you posting that I have no leggs and sit in front of the VA begging for money? Or the remarks that you have made about my wife?
Don't start nothing and there won't be nothing.

11Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/13/2012, 1:05 pm

salinski wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Like you posting that I have no leggs and sit in front of the VA begging for money? Or the remarks that you have made about my wife?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

What a bold faced lie. You start the BS, and when someone responds you accuse them of starting it. Then you follow them around and attack everything from their wife and kids to their mothers and sisters to their race, sexual identity, or financial status.

A textbook troll/serial cyber stalker. And the really sick part is that you thoroughly enjoy your sociopathic online persona...shameless, obnoxious, and delusional.

12Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/13/2012, 1:17 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
salinski wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

What a bold faced lie. You start the BS, and when someone responds you accuse them of starting it. Then you follow them around and attack everything from their wife and kids to their mothers and sisters to their race, sexual identity, or financial status.

A textbook troll/serial cyber stalker. And the really sick part is that you thoroughly enjoy your sociopathic online persona...shameless, obnoxious, and delusional.

Are looking in a mirror?

13Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/13/2012, 1:58 pm

W_T_M wrote:

You have a PM.

14Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/13/2012, 3:37 pm

salinski wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

I have never said anything about your wife or sitting in front of the VA begging. You have me confused w/ someone else. Actually, Ive never read anyone saying that to you. You're just making it up as you lie most of the time anyway.

15Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/14/2012, 12:01 am

W_T_M wrote:What a bold faced lie. You start the BS, and when someone responds you accuse them of starting it. Then you follow them around and attack everything from their wife and kids to their mothers and sisters to their race, sexual identity, or financial status.

Some people complain too much. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaJx-2X8Wwdy4yK9UnIXR-QZolrB504FgBgKlmZJ2z0lzTxYNvOQ

You shouldn't talk about Dreams and the old Sal who's now Ghandi-is-my-...
They don't like it when you call them things like that.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lX4yt5FxUE

Smile

16Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/14/2012, 12:14 am

Damaged Eagle wrote:
W_T_M wrote:What a bold faced lie. You start the BS, and when someone responds you accuse them of starting it. Then you follow them around and attack everything from their wife and kids to their mothers and sisters to their race, sexual identity, or financial status.

Some people complain too much. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaJx-2X8Wwdy4yK9UnIXR-QZolrB504FgBgKlmZJ2z0lzTxYNvOQ

*****SMILE*****

Smile

You certainly do do your fellow Iowians any favors.....that's for sure

17Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/14/2012, 4:36 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile

You certainly do do your fellow Iowians any favors.....that's for sure

Some people complain too much. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHdIswRe7O_10w2NijhuO9u-8cck0cqczfeMqiAtnJSoU_vhBAdA

How's that acceptance of people with different sexual preferences going for you in your supposedly enlightened progressive liberal psyche?

Oh that's right! Your a bigot when it comes to accepting people with different sexual preferences...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeqdXATmWTY

Laughing

18Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/14/2012, 10:55 pm

There are some things that were not meant to be like pedophilia and incest. You make me sick,Damaged Eagle-just sick.

19Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/15/2012, 12:13 am

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:There are some things that were not meant to be like pedophilia and incest. You make me sick,Damaged Eagle-just sick.

Hey bigot, Damaged is fighting for sister-fuckers everywhere.
Rolling Eyes

20Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/15/2012, 12:36 am

Dreamsglore wrote:There are some things that were not meant to be like pedophilia and incest. You make me sick,Damaged Eagle-just sick.

Where do I say I support pedophilia?

What part of MATURE willing companions don't you understand?

As for close relatives wanting to be together because they're in love is making you sick the same thing has been stated many times by others about hmosexuals.

Just because you're a bigot about people with different sexual preferences doesn't give you the right to pick and choose which sexual choices should be allowed.

It would appear that you supposedly enlightened progressive liberals can't practice what you preach or read.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4j1LtCdww

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 11/15/2012, 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

21Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/15/2012, 12:43 am

Ghandi_is_my_bitch wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Some people complain too much. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2kche4IHYAAkLDkd-T9P3G0vXMJS2QVOHYETJf51DjYdvQTyo1A

Oh my! You sound just like Teo and a few others do when they talk about homosexuals.

It would appear that supposedly enlightened progressive liberals are just as prejudice and bigoted as those they accuse of such...

How does that make you any better than them?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71hVIGjvuVY

Smile

22Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/15/2012, 12:49 am

Rolling Eyes

Some people complain too much. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJw6C_WDtyEAELdxVI5wsnIDkwZ829S8nNM7hzNlAgdE_5MN2WyqPyR8U

By the way when I was with the female members of your family they all let out a...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYYSyvE_iEw

Laughing

...and screamed more, more, more!

23Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/15/2012, 1:41 am

Damaged Eagle wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Some people complain too much. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2kche4IHYAAkLDkd-T9P3G0vXMJS2QVOHYETJf51DjYdvQTyo1A

Oh my! You sound just like Teo and a few others do when they talk about homosexuals.

It would appear that supposedly enlightened progressive liberals are just as prejudice and bigoted as those they accuse of such...

How does that make you any better than them?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71hVIGjvuVY

Smile

Call me what you like Eagle but you ain't right in your head. I don't ever want to be that enlightened. You've gone too far,pervert.

24Some people complain too much. Empty Re: Some people complain too much. 11/15/2012, 12:08 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:Call me what you like Eagle but you ain't right in your head. I don't ever want to be that enlightened. You've gone too far,pervert.

Some people complain too much. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKC9LsoJJTpPrheE8V_-GvqvBcP6j7X6irGht9cB4GAZD_UsLBAkVkj0k

People like you are the ones who decided the definition of civil rights should be expanded to include sexual preferences. When the Civil Rights Act and other legislation was enacted to protect racial minorities it was specifically designed to include all of them. If you're now going to make the meaning to include sexual preferences as protected minorities then all sexual preferences must be considered.

You and other supposedly enlightened progressive liberals are the ones that opened the box and I'm only ensuring that all deserving sexual preferences are represented...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZra-mVOfc8

Laughing

...Of course you and your like could always join Teo and the others and demand DOMA be enacted and enforced nationally.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum