Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moron Hopes Nigger President is Assassinated on Facebook - Can't Understand All the Hubbub

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

*~Kim~* wrote:
salinsky wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:She reminds me of Chrissy.

... except sober.

i rarely drink. you dont know a thing about me. i think you have me confused with someone else. perhaps yourself.

I think you would have been better off to blame your idiocy on alcohol rather than your mental capacity.

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Mature female children,huh? I'd like to see your criminal record.

Moron Hopes Nigger President is Assassinated on Facebook - Can't Understand All the Hubbub - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl0T7TxllIOw2W-QKgX6Nc34McuFKXwtvKHu8fRieaUzrjwhW-

Only ones of legal age.

Since you're back for more and not answering the questions posed to you are you offering yourself now? You might learn a few new tricks...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ3swBEBqBc

Laughing

I'm not going to get in an argument w/ you again about whether you have a right to screw your family members. I already stated my position.

Dreamsglore wrote:
*~Kim~* wrote:
salinsky wrote:

... except sober.

i rarely drink. you dont know a thing about me. i think you have me confused with someone else. perhaps yourself.

I think you would have been better off to blame your idiocy on alcohol rather than your mental capacity.

I think you would have bettered yourself by trying to educate your brain instead of being a shallow brain washed sheep.

but who the hell cares really cathy. You suck. your party sucks. and in the end, what people will get is in the END lol

That will be your burdon to carry, not mine

Ill just be cryin along with it

but again, its not my fault God made me smarter than you

Its a curse really much like my Rogue avatar expresses.

*~Kim~* wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
*~Kim~* wrote:
salinsky wrote:

... except sober.

I think you would have bettered yourself by trying to educate your brain instead of being a shallow brain washed sheep.

but who the hell cares really cathy. You suck. your party sucks. and in the end, what people will get is in the END lol

The "sheep" won-didn't they? I think that says enough. LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:
*~Kim~* wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
*~Kim~* wrote:
salinsky wrote:

... except sober.

Of course they did dreams. because sheep get led to the slaughter

I realize politics for you is like a game you play and every thing you are is invested in it. But life and what we do has a consiquence.

for the last 4 years your party has done nothing but jump up and down we won we won, now you will do that again, we won we won.

good for you, you can safely say the whole god damn country is SHIT

I cant wait for you to get your just rewards. That is the only thing that keeps me going. It almost makes me giddy.

dumb people like you dont even know its coming LOLOLOLOL Twisted Evil

*~Kim~* wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
*~Kim~* wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
*~Kim~* wrote:
salinsky wrote:

... except sober.

I realize politics for you is like a game you play and every thing you are is invested in it. But life and what we do has a consiquence.

for the last 4 years your party has done nothing but jump up and down we won we won, now you will do that again, we won we won.

I cant wait for you to get your just rewards. That is the only thing that keeps me going. It almost makes me giddy.

If I believed even 1/4 of what you loonies said I would be in serious trouble. The thing that saves this country is that at least half of us know the other half is seriously misguided and the small percentage of the mentally damaged like yourself are always going to be. I accept this and know we just have to forge on.

Dreamsglore wrote:
*~Kim~* wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
*~Kim~* wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
*~Kim~* wrote:
salinsky wrote:

... except sober.

If I believed even 1/4 of what you loonies said I would be in serious trouble. The thing that saves this country is that at least half of us know the other half is seriously misguided and the small percentage of the mentally damaged like yourself are always going to be. I accept this and know we just have to forge on.

yes, you know it all. You knew it all when you were all about obamacare and how wonderful it was going to be. then one week before the election the physician fee shcedule came out.

let me tell you something you god damn peice of shit

I cant wait to loose every fucking thing I have because of this, because I know that if I go down, your going down with me.

that makes me extremly happy.

so forge on... gather all your burger queen staff.

we laff the last laff

Dreamsglore wrote:I'm not going to get in an argument w/ you again about whether you have a right to screw your family members. I already stated my position.

Moron Hopes Nigger President is Assassinated on Facebook - Can't Understand All the Hubbub - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKJB63xRC09szEqx--BM5CIq0111zVi3DIlApFfJzzcw8ghKeZFw

There was no discussion on your part in this thread about why mature willing companions should not be given the same rights as other. Only your predictable libel of my character.

Bigotry is based on denial and a basic refusal to accept that the rights of others is just as important as your own basic rights.

You and your friend Sal are bigots seeped in the prejudicial sauces of your own hatred.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqXWf_CP52E

Smile

Moron Hopes Nigger President is Assassinated on Facebook - Can't Understand All the Hubbub - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfsZ29xMnuqPINBCHzGuj9WbEET0arce8w6Xx7xdSQDTwIDpV81w

Now where do you suppose Dreams and Sal went to?...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TLLcvWeiKw

Laughing

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Damaged Eagle wrote:Moron Hopes Nigger President is Assassinated on Facebook - Can't Understand All the Hubbub - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfsZ29xMnuqPINBCHzGuj9WbEET0arce8w6Xx7xdSQDTwIDpV81w

Now where do you suppose Dreams and Sal went to?...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TLLcvWeiKw

Laughing

They got a room to share thoughts? I hope they rent the room by the minute.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum