Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now that the election is over, let's get back to the impeachable acts of Benghazi

+3
VectorMan
stormwatch89
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/53-house-members-demand-obama-were-pre-91112-benghazi-bombings-presidential-daily

Don't forget about Fast and Furious either, a gun running scheme to make it seem like private and commercial gun sales were out of control in order to promote more gun control laws. Who was really out of control was Eric Holder and the Obama administration trying to set up a false flag issue that ended up with many innocent Mexicans dying and some of our own law enforcement.

Let the hearings begin. I think by this time next year, Obama will wish he had not won reelection.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Oh.... Obama could not be defeated at the polls, so now you want the Congress to impeach him....

If W could not be impeached for the crap he his neocon underlings pulled during his 8 years, Obama will never be impeached. Still, a partisan Congress may go through the motions of impeachment, but the Democratic Senate will never convict.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Oh.... Obama could not be defeated at the polls, so now you want the Congress to impeach him....

If W could not be impeached for the crap he his neocon underlings pulled during his 8 years, Obama will never be impeached. Still, a partisan Congress may go through the motions of impeachment, but the Democratic Senate will never convict.

PD is a silly man.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Oh.... Obama could not be defeated at the polls, so now you want the Congress to impeach him....

They might if they have been found complicit in Obama's actions....better study up a bit and get back to me. Benghazi is 50x worse than Watergate. There is a cover up and Obama failed in his duties as POTUS to protect American citizens.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PD, it's over.
We will never learn the truth about so much.

The "candy" and promises supersedes all. It's human nature.

We're cooked.

The obnoxious behavior of those who have "WON" is so typical and so pathetic, perhaps one day we will have a chance to vent, but it will be years, and perhaps, by then we will, too have joined in "collective behavior".
The stupidity of "give me".

I'm sorry for my forefathers and what they sacrificed. I'm sorry for those of us who actually believed in free enterprise, opportunity and freedom.

We're done.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

They might if they have been found complicit in Obama's actions....better study up a bit and get back to me. Benghazi is 50x worse than Watergate. There is a cover up and Obama failed in his duties as POTUS to protect American citizens.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I see you're still (not) keeping those 10 Commandments.

Lying AND bearing false witness....being covetous makes it 3 out of ten, and who knows what hatred and blasphemous thoughts occupy your heart. "for as he thinketh in his heart, so is he"....

See ya at the Judgement Seat of Christ....bring some hot-dogs and marshmellows, and don't forget your own magic underwear made of asbestos. You're gonna need them.

And don't forget to accessorize with a Cross, and a Bible.

stormwatch89 wrote:PD, it's over.

We're cooked.

The obnoxious behavior of those who have "WON" is so typical and so pathetic, perhaps one day we will have a chance to vent, but it will be years, and perhaps, by then we will, too have joined in "collective behavior".

I'm sorry for my forefathers and what they sacrificed. I'm sorry for those of us who actually believed in free enterprise, opportunity and freedom.

We're done.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><><><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Oh do shut your ultra ridiculous neocon mouth. We've taken a ton of crap from you and your's for the last 12 years, with only a scant chance of it changing for the better.

I'd like to say I feel sorry for you, but I don't. You should know better but considering where you keep your head in the dark, it's no would you have such a crappy world view.....and it's ALL THE LIBERAL'S FAULT.

Whiner....

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Lying AND bearing false witness....being covetous makes it 3 out of ten, and who knows what hatred and blasphemous thoughts occupy your heart. "for as he thinketh in his heart, so is he"....

See ya at the Judgement Seat of Christ....bring some hot-dogs and marshmellows, and don't forget your own magic underwear made of asbestos. You're gonna need them.

Your contempt for those of us "clinging to our guns and religion" is quite telling. It must bother you that real patriots are not going to give up and "let the chips fall where they may." The only lies are those being covered up by Obama. It may take years after he leaves office to uncover the mayhem he has created. We still put senior citizens in jail in this country contrary to popular belief. I like how you quote the scriptures to suit your needs. You left out one that applies to yourself, care to guess which one it is? I'll give you two guesses and the first one does not count.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Your contempt for those of us "clinging to our guns and religion" is quite telling. It must bother you that real patriots are not going to give up and "let the chips fall where they may." The only lies are those being covered up by Obama. It may take years after he leaves office to uncover the mayhem he has created. We still put senior citizens in jail in this country contrary to popular belief. I like how you quote the scriptures to suit your needs. You left out one that applies to yourself, care to guess which one it is? I'll give you two guesses and the first one does not count.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Get thee behind me false prophet.

You make Jesus cry with your piety without cause boasting. YOU tried to use the Holy Scriptures on ME...remember...? Too bad you chose the wrong person to try out your selective use of out of context verses in an attempt of puffery and vain babbling.

What's wrong with this picture you obnoxious Pharisee...? I already schooled you about your perversion of the Gospel of Christ, so now you want to wrap yourself in OUR Flag and claim patriot status....?

As if.

"....Patriotism is the last bastion of a scoundrel..."

Your long slow walk into oblivion is taking up space on the net and using up valuable band-width.

We're cooked.

We're done.

But it's ok as long as the Govt. "gives" you tax deductions and a lower capital gains tax? You feel you're entitled to those.Who's pathetic now?

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

You make Jesus cry with your piety without cause boasting. YOU tried to use the Holy Scriptures on ME...remember...? Too bad you chose the wrong person to try out your selective use of out of context verses in an attempt of puffery and vain babbling.

What's wrong with this picture you obnoxious Pharisee...? I already schooled you about your perversion of the Gospel of Christ, so now you want to wrap yourself in OUR Flag and claim patriot status....?

As if.

Your long slow walk into oblivion is taking up space on the net and using up valuable band-width.

...and your continued breathing is using up valuable oxygen that productive people could use to help push the economy out of its doldrums.

W_T_M wrote:

We're cooked.

We're done.

Oh do shut your ultra ridiculous neocon mouth. We've taken a ton of crap from you and your's for the last 12 years, with only a scant chance of it changing for the better.

I'd like to say I feel sorry for you, but I don't. You should know better but considering where you keep your head in the dark, it's no would you have such a crappy world view.....and it's ALL THE LIBERAL'S FAULT.

Whiner....

LOL! I agree.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Many, many questions to be answered about Benghazi. I hope we find some out. But, believe me, the liberal media is going to be no hope.

They even used Ambassador Chris Stevens' name in a Jeopardy clue tonight, with the answer being Benghazi.

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://cnsnews.com/news/article/53-house-members-demand-obama-were-pre-91112-benghazi-bombings-presidential-daily

Don't forget about Fast and Furious either, a gun running scheme to make it seem like private and commercial gun sales were out of control in order to promote more gun control laws. Who was really out of control was Eric Holder and the Obama administration trying to set up a false flag issue that ended up with many innocent Mexicans dying and some of our own law enforcement.

Let the hearings begin. I think by this time next year, Obama will wish he had not won reelection.

Sometimes the cliche "Be careful what you wish for" really holds true.

The fact that the main stream media gave him a two month pass on the Benghazi attack is despicable.

W_T_M wrote:

We're cooked.

We're done.

Whiner....

Have you broken any kitties legs lately? Your temper seems up.

BigBustedStripper wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

We're cooked.

We're done.

Whiner....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yawn. You just can't shut your vulgar white trash mouth and stop harassing me. Keep it up Kim, and I promise you it will come to a bad ending.

Leave me out of your disgusting and loathsome scenarios.

As it stands right now, I wouldn't pee in your ear if your tiny little almost nonexistent conscience was on fire.

Got it yet stalker....?

I will not respond to your supercilious attacks again, however I WILL save them for future reference and usage.

Have a nice evening....

Last edited by W_T_M on 11/8/2012, 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

As if.

...and your continued breathing is using up valuable oxygen that productive people could use to help push the economy out of its doldrums.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And the Pharisee breaks yet another of the Ten Commandments.

Why weren't you in church tonight...?

How silly of me.....you were too busy pontificating about that which you do not know, much less understand.

You and Frank Burns have a lot in common....

2seaoat

Impeachable acts of Benghazi.......? I really do not know where to start, or even if I have the will or energy to start. I will politely suggest that the threshold question cannot be asked until there is an investigation.....but I guess you have a line on intelligence which allows you to continually make conclusions, and then overlook facts which sadly cannot possibly be available to any of us. The election is over, and the hyperbole should also be over. If you think after the investigation, that it was a whitewash....I will listen, but this thread is really in the end simply silly. I understood the panic at the end of the campaign to manufacture an issue, but the election is over, and in time we will find out what happened, how in the future our personnel can better be protected, but in the end four very brave Americans lost their lives, and that is what is so distasteful to me.....that I believe that you have attempted like so many others on these forums prior to the election to capitalize on those deaths for political gain.....I have said it then....and I will say it now.....that was disgraceful.

W_T_M wrote:
BigBustedStripper wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

We're cooked.

We're done.

Whiner....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yawn. You just can't shut your vulgar white trash mouth and stop harassing me. Keep it up Kim, and I promise you it will come to a bad ending.

Leave me out of your disgusting and loathsome scenarios.

As it stands right now, I wouldn't pee in your ear if your tiny little almost nonexistent conscience was on fire.

Got it yet stalker....?

I will not respond to your supercilious attacks again, however I WILL save them for future reference and usage.

Have a nice evening....

See what i mean. Your temper has the best of you.

Did you just make a death threat to me?

Can you expand on what exactly you mean by it will come to a bad ending?

what cha gonna do bad boy?

whats wrong. you want to be left alone and have your nasty post get the slide.... on what grounds?

No one gets a pass here.

This aint the pnj and you aint the KING

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Dreamsglore wrote:

We're cooked.

We're done.

But it's ok as long as the Govt. "gives" you tax deductions and a lower capital gains tax? You feel you're entitled to those.Who's pathetic now?

v e r y s l o w l y

T h e p a y c h e c k i s m a d e o u t t o y o u.

Y o u t h e n w r i t e o n e t o p a y t a x e s.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

We're cooked.

We're done.

What a pathetic load of crap.

polecat

polecat

It's Scooter Libby's fault

2seaoat

What a pathetic load of crap.

Her diaper has been unusually full of the same for about the last four weeks in preparation for a spike in the end zone....oops.....

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

At least I will confirm that mine smells.

Will you?

2seaoat wrote:Impeachable acts of Benghazi.......? I really do not know where to start, or even if I have the will or energy to start. I will politely suggest that the threshold question cannot be asked until there is an investigation.....but I guess you have a line on intelligence which allows you to continually make conclusions, and then overlook facts which sadly cannot possibly be available to any of us. The election is over, and the hyperbole should also be over. If you think after the investigation, that it was a whitewash....I will listen, but this thread is really in the end simply silly. I understood the panic at the end of the campaign to manufacture an issue, but the election is over, and in time we will find out what happened, how in the future our personnel can better be protected, but in the end four very brave Americans lost their lives, and that is what is so distasteful to me.....that I believe that you have attempted like so many others on these forums prior to the election to capitalize on those deaths for political gain.....I have said it then....and I will say it now.....that was disgraceful.

It's disgraceful that you would support the POTUS who turned his back on Americans who were actually doing his dirty work for him. I expect this though from a man who loathes the military.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum