Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special Operations Speaks

+3
Markle
2seaoat
stormwatch89
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Special Operations Speaks Empty Special Operations Speaks 11/3/2012, 10:59 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

The Seals had an ad on Facebook as I'm sure you've heard that was censored.

It's back and they are looking for signatures calling for an independent investigation on Benghazi if anyone wants to sign.

Facebook:

sos political media inc

2Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/4/2012, 2:36 am

stormwatch89 wrote:The Seals had an ad on Facebook as I'm sure you've heard that was censored.

It's back and they are looking for signatures calling for an independent investigation on Benghazi if anyone wants to sign.

Facebook:

sos political media inc

They're so covert I couldn't even find them by searching on FB. Laughing

I did find the petition by doing a Google search however, and then found the link to their FB page at the bottom of that:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Special-Operations-Speaks/455326401158941

http://specialoperationsspeaks.com/petition/benghazigate-petition-bry

3Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/4/2012, 7:55 am

2seaoat

Throughout history Americans have committed assets to protect American interest. There have been five thousand Americans who have made the ultimate sacrifice advancing American interests in the Middle East in America's longest war, yet few place blame for each of those very special patriots. The unseemly behavior of those who try to advance political position over the sacrifices of four men in Libya tell more about the desperation as we advance to the final hours of the campaign. There have always been Cindy Sheehans who have lost children and want to place blame, and to those people I will never have an issue because the grief of a parent is normal. However, the opportunist who politicize the death of our soldiers......well Hell has a special place for those folks.

Investigations will reveal what went wrong if anything went wrong, but the incredible jump of logic that takes an active CIA operation and now places the micro management of the same in the White House requires simple minds who either are ignorant of how operations actually work, or very deliberate strategy which attempts to manipulate simple minds. There could be fault connected to the loss of those four lives......but the rush to determine the same before the election.....priceless in defining the presence of evil in America. Thankfully the election will be over Tuesday, and we can begin to immediately address that evil, not elect its agent of the same.

4Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/4/2012, 8:27 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Thanks, Riceme. I don't know why anyone would object to an independent investigation requested by the Seals.

It will either clear up the rumors or not.

5Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/4/2012, 9:40 am

riceme wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:The Seals had an ad on Facebook as I'm sure you've heard that was censored.

Facebook:

sos political media inc

They're so covert I couldn't even find them by searching on FB. Laughing

I did find the petition by doing a Google search however, and then found the link to their FB page at the bottom of that:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Special-Operations-Speaks/455326401158941

http://specialoperationsspeaks.com/petition/benghazigate-petition-bry

FB removed the seals account at the request of the GOV. I dont find that funny. No

Its getting almost impossible to speak out against the Gov. Libertarians shouuld have a big problem with this type of tactic. http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/2012/10/31/facebook-claims-accidental-mistake-in-censoring-navy-seals/

6Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/4/2012, 3:38 pm

I don't know who the Seals think they are or why they are requesting an investigation when there is one going on.The fact that they are requesting an "independent" one tells you no matter what the investigation finds they want to blame it on the President.

7Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/4/2012, 4:24 pm

Thomas Pickering was appointed to lead the investigation... that pretty well predetermines the outcome.

8Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/4/2012, 6:22 pm

PkrBum wrote:Thomas Pickering was appointed to lead the investigation... that pretty well predetermines the outcome.

yeah, wheres that soro's obama puppet pic when you need it.

9Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/4/2012, 10:37 pm

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:I don't know who the Seals think they are or why they are requesting an investigation when there is one going on.The fact that they are requesting an "independent" one tells you no matter what the investigation finds they want to blame it on the President.

Are you blond?

Their cover was blown minutes after news of the assassination of Osama bin Laden. The White House IMMEDIATELY spiked the football announcing what unit carried out the attack, that one of our stealth helicopters was lost and WE HAD GATHERED COMPUTERS AND VALUABLE PAPERS. This endangered the rest of the SEALs as well as their families.

One of our SEAL TEAM SIX helicopters was lured into a trap which cost thirty of their lives.

In Benghazi SEAL members were calling for help, going to the extreme measure of disobeying orders to SAVE LIVES and PAINTING TARGETS WITH LASERS. BUT THE HELP THEY EXPECTED NEVER CAME, NOR WAS ANY ON THE WAY.

Of course President Barack Hussein Obama DID make his fund raiser and party in Las Vegal the next day on time. This was after he KNEW it was a PLANNED TERRORIST ATTACK and blamed it on a film strip whose maker is still in prison.

Now not even the government is hanging with the film strip story.

This is the AMERICA you want? May God help you.

10Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/4/2012, 10:52 pm

stormwatch89 wrote:Thanks, Riceme. I don't know why anyone would object to an independent investigation requested by the Seals.

It will either clear up the rumors or not.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

What an oxymoronic statement from you (sigh).

Yep...it'll clear it up just like it did when idiots like you whined enough that Pres.Obama revealed his long form BC.

If Jesus the Christ descended from Heaven and told the Obama haters that there was no malfeasance involved in the tragedy at the Embassy, you people would call Him a liar.

And ANY Seal who tries to pull that little stunt should be kicked out of the Navy, and if they're retired, they should lose their retirement bennies for inciting the terminally ignorant partisan wingnuts.

11Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/4/2012, 10:56 pm

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I don't know who the Seals think they are or why they are requesting an investigation when there is one going on.The fact that they are requesting an "independent" one tells you no matter what the investigation finds they want to blame it on the President.

Are you blond?

Their cover was blown minutes after news of the assassination of Osama bin Laden. The White House IMMEDIATELY spiked the football announcing what unit carried out the attack, that one of our stealth helicopters was lost and WE HAD GATHERED COMPUTERS AND VALUABLE PAPERS. This endangered the rest of the SEALs as well as their families.

One of our SEAL TEAM SIX helicopters was lured into a trap which cost thirty of their lives.

In Benghazi SEAL members were calling for help, going to the extreme measure of disobeying orders to SAVE LIVES and PAINTING TARGETS WITH LASERS. BUT THE HELP THEY EXPECTED NEVER CAME, NOR WAS ANY ON THE WAY.

Of course President Barack Hussein Obama DID make his fund raiser and party in Las Vegal the next day on time. This was after he KNEW it was a PLANNED TERRORIST ATTACK and blamed it on a film strip whose maker is still in prison.

We've already discusssed this,Markle and your info. is wrong.

12Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/4/2012, 11:09 pm

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

Are you blond?

Really? Then tell us what information is wrong.

13Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/4/2012, 11:15 pm

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

Are you blond?

I heard the interview on NPR w/ the General. They had troops there within 25 minutes. I would believe the General before I would believe Fox News.

14Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/4/2012, 11:45 pm

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

Are you blond?

I heard the interview on NPR w/ the General. They had troops there within 25 minutes. I would believe the General before I would believe Fox News.

You are obviously living in a parallel universe.

PLEASE show us all a reliable link to a source saying that American reinforcements were at the Embassy within 25 minutes of the beginning of the attack.

15Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/4/2012, 11:48 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreams, if you have a source to show that troops were there within 25 minutes, I'd also like to see it. What I have read is that the attack when on for hours with no help from the CIA or our troops.

16Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 12:33 am

2seaoat

Dreams, if you have a source to show that troops were there within 25 minutes, I'd also like to see it. What I have read is that the attack when on for hours with no help from the CIA or our troops.

Take it up with General Patraeus.....I am sure he would love to discuss this with folks who want to politicize our patriots death.....

17Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 12:44 am

2seaoat wrote:Dreams, if you have a source to show that troops were there within 25 minutes, I'd also like to see it. What I have read is that the attack when on for hours with no help from the CIA or our troops.

Take it up with General Patraeus.....I am sure he would love to discuss this with folks who want to politicize our patriots death.....

"CIA officials in Washington strongly deny there was any order not to mount a rescue mission. And the source tells NPR there was never an order to stay put. It was all about getting ready, not delaying. Within 24 minutes, the American and Libyan team moved out toward the consulate.

The convoy drove along an indirect route to avoid hostile militias, and the Americans and Libyans hustled along on foot for the last half mile, arriving an hour after the call for help."

CIA officials in Washington strongly deny there was any order not to mount a rescue mission. And the source tells NPR there was never an order to stay put. It was all about getting ready, not delaying. Within 24 minutes, the American and Libyan team moved out toward the consulate.

The convoy drove along an indirect route to avoid hostile militias, and the Americans and Libyans hustled along on foot for the last half mile, arriving an hour after the call for help.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/11/02/164140811/u-s-offers-new-details-of-deadly-libya-attack

18Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 12:45 am

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Dreams, if you have a source to show that troops were there within 25 minutes, I'd also like to see it. What I have read is that the attack when on for hours with no help from the CIA or our troops.

The call came into the CIA annex @9:40.

A security team arrived on scene within 25 minutes.

It took them another hour to secure the scene with the assistance of a redirected drone and additional CIA to secure the scene.

19Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 12:54 am

2seaoat

I would kindly say that the folks who are using this attack to hope America is dumb enough to think that a President is involved in day to day CIA and military operations is appealing to dim wits......simple dim wits. General Patreaus who served President Bush and President Obama is a Patriot....to suggest that this man....who happens to be the man where the buck stopped in the line of command abandoned his duty.....well treason is too kind......we have moral worms creeping into the body politic......I wish it was as easy to deworm our political opportunist......as it is a dog......but you worry about a dog's health. This entire thread is offensive to folks who care about our country......but then why is this not a surprise.

20Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 12:57 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:

"CIA officials in Washington strongly deny there was any order not to mount a rescue mission. And the source tells NPR there was never an order to stay put. It was all about getting ready, not delaying. Within 24 minutes, the American and Libyan team moved out toward the consulate.

The convoy drove along an indirect route to avoid hostile militias, and the Americans and Libyans hustled along on foot for the last half mile, arriving an hour after the call for help."

CIA officials in Washington strongly deny there was any order not to mount a rescue mission. And the source tells NPR there was never an order to stay put. It was all about getting ready, not delaying. Within 24 minutes, the American and Libyan team moved out toward the consulate.

The convoy drove along an indirect route to avoid hostile militias, and the Americans and Libyans hustled along on foot for the last half mile, arriving an hour after the call for help.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/11/02/164140811/u-s-offers-new-details-of-deadly-libya-attack

Those were in the group with the former Navy Seals who got killed. They were a couple of miles away from the Consulate and tried to help. What has been reported is that those people who went to help at the consulate called CIA headquarters for help and they got no help. This is what is still in dispute.

And there were no troops that were on site within 24 minutes.

21Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 1:00 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:I would kindly say that the folks who are using this attack to hope America is dumb enough to think that a President is involved in day to day CIA and military operations is appealing to dim wits......simple dim wits. General Patreaus who served President Bush and President Obama is a Patriot....to suggest that this man....who happens to be the man where the buck stopped in the line of command abandoned his duty.....well treason is too kind......we have moral worms creeping into the body politic......I wish it was as easy to deworm our political opportunist......as it is a dog......but you worry about a dog's health. This entire thread is offensive to folks who care about our country......but then why is this not a surprise.

I said from the start of this that if there was not adequate security at the consulate that it is on Hillary Clinton's head. I do not believe that it's even in dispute any longer that there was NOT adequate security at that consulate.

22Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 1:06 am

2seaoat

Those were in the group with the former Navy Seals who got killed. They were a couple of miles away from the Consulate and tried to help. What has been reported is that those people who went to help at the consulate called CIA headquarters for help and they got no help. This is what is still in dispute.

Nonsense.....simple political nonsense. Some people on these forums have to take a shower......because the stench of this manufactured political controversy appeals to the worse of human nature.......the idea that President Obama is sitting in Langley and stepping all over General Patreaus really takes a lack of brain cells and a total lack of moral standards. Yes, there should always be an investigation where the process can identify better ways to protect our assets and our personnel.......but I physically get ill listening to Hannity and some of the people on this forum......dance on the graves of patriots....hoping.....that somehow this may lead to the President's defeat. Shameful.

23Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 1:11 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:Those were in the group with the former Navy Seals who got killed. They were a couple of miles away from the Consulate and tried to help. What has been reported is that those people who went to help at the consulate called CIA headquarters for help and they got no help. This is what is still in dispute.

Nonsense.....simple political nonsense. Some people on these forums have to take a shower......because the stench of this manufactured political controversy appeals to the worse of human nature.......the idea that President Obama is sitting in Langley and stepping all over General Patreaus really takes a lack of brain cells and a total lack of moral standards. Yes, there should always be an investigation where the process can identify better ways to protect our assets and our personnel.......but I physically get ill listening to Hannity and some of the people on this forum......dance on the graves of patriots....hoping.....that somehow this may lead to the President's defeat. Shameful.

What is nonsense--that the Former Seals from the annex got killed while rescuing people or that there were no troops there to help them? I made no comment about Patreaus or Obama.

24Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 1:25 am

2seaoat

What is nonsense--that the Former Seals from the annex got killed while rescuing people or that there were no troops there to help them? I made no comment about Patreaus or Obama.

Again....utter nonsense.
What has been reported is that those people who went to help at the consulate called CIA headquarters for help and they got no help.

You wrote.......you choke on your words.......oh I get it......what has been reported.......utter nonsense.

Just who in the hell do you think is in charge of CIA operations? Did you forget.....or was your innuendo never meant for a general who saved thousands of American lives in Iraq......nope your innuendo was meant to place blame on the president.....utter nonsense. If you have not figured out our entire operation in Libya were ghosts.....CIA.....and where in the hell do you think our Ambassador came from........this was a fully operational CIA operation and you said what you said.....run, but you cannot hide......treasonous to be accusing General Paetreaus of deriliction of duty....treason....plain and simple.....there will be investigations....there may be fault......just not in time for you and Hannity to further degrade these brave patriots.....shameful.

25Special Operations Speaks Empty Re: Special Operations Speaks 11/5/2012, 1:38 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:What is nonsense--that the Former Seals from the annex got killed while rescuing people or that there were no troops there to help them? I made no comment about Patreaus or Obama.

Again....utter nonsense.
What has been reported is that those people who went to help at the consulate called CIA headquarters for help and they got no help.

You wrote.......you choke on your words.......oh I get it......what has been reported.......utter nonsense.

Just who in the hell do you think is in charge of CIA operations? Did you forget.....or was your innuendo never meant for a general who saved thousands of American lives in Iraq......nope your innuendo was meant to place blame on the president.....utter nonsense. If you have not figured out our entire operation in Libya were ghosts.....CIA.....and where in the hell do you think our Ambassador came from........this was a fully operational CIA operation and you said what you said.....run, but you cannot hide......treasonous to be accusing General Paetreaus of deriliction of duty....treason....plain and simple.....there will be investigations....there may be fault......just not in time for you and Hannity to further degrade these brave patriots.....shameful.

Save your treasonous crap for someone else. Everything I stated is true.
Our Ambassador was part of the State Department and the State Department is responsible for security. HILLARY CLINTON.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum