Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

$80B a year for food stamps, but feds won’t reveal what’s purchased

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Guest


Guest
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/24/top-secret-what-food-stamps-buy/

catfriedlegs


alecto wrote:http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/24/top-secret-what-food-stamps-buy/

ghetto snacks, ice cream, candy and skrimps.

polecat

polecat
I would guess.... food

Guest


Guest
An EBT card can be used like an ATM card which means you can take it to an ATM and withdraw cash to use as you please.


http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/20220411pols_welfare_abuse_runs_deep

catfriedlegs


alecto wrote:An EBT card can be used like an ATM card which means you can take it to an ATM and withdraw cash to use as you please.


http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/20220411pols_welfare_abuse_runs_deep

See, I don't get that. You can use that cash for anything you want and you know what some folks might be doing w/ the cash.
I see at the post office automated mailing machine that EBT cards can be used there to purchase stamps.
How do people qualify to get CASH from EBT cards? Question

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit
Skittles and iced tea. Unless they can buy hoodies with their ebt cards.

Guest


Guest
Most EBT can not be used to get money or certain items. There are cases where people qualify for cash so they use the same card system. People think you can get cash but in most cases you can not. It does appear that you can because it asks you if you want cash or food on the payment screen. I know a lot about it because I am a gigolo and I take EBT cards from my lady customers.

Guest


Guest
hallmarkgrad wrote:Most EBT can not be used to get money or certain items. There are cases where people qualify for cash so they use the same card system. People think you can get cash but in most cases you can not. It does appear that you can because it asks you if you want cash or food on the payment screen. I know a lot about it because I am a gigolo and I take EBT cards from my lady customers.

Please teach me how to be a gigolo too. Break me off some o' dat.

no stress

no stress
I guess I shouldnt be mad at people that are less fortunate than I but it kinda irks me that folks getting assistance are allowed to buy non nutritious food items. Yeah, they deserve a sweet treat from time to time as do we all but, for alot of people on fixed incomes even treats are hard to budget in. No way they should be able to pull cash from a food stamp card.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum