Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is SF that good.....or they just red hot going into post season?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I really thought that Detroit would control this series, but Verlander getting whacked right out of the gate did not bode well for Detroit. I honestly was not paying attention to SF, rather with the Wahoos I thought that the Reds and the Sox were going to be the teams in the Series, but I do have to tell you the SF folks seem to be having fun.....baseball is a joyous celebration of life......where talent and traditions are passed to a new generation. At least my Bears got real lucky this afternoon......I do not know what Rivera is doing with Cam Newton. I mean Smith and Newton could dominate most teams, but they seem to be a team which is snake bitten......but at least the Bears continue a very good start for the season with an impossible schedule to close the season.

2seaoat wrote:I really thought that Detroit would control this series, but Verlander getting whacked right out of the gate did not bode well for Detroit. I honestly was not paying attention to SF, rather with the Wahoos I thought that the Reds and the Sox were going to be the teams in the Series, but I do have to tell you the SF folks seem to be having fun.....baseball is a joyous celebration of life......where talent and traditions are passed to a new generation. At least my Bears got real lucky this afternoon......I do not know what Rivera is doing with Cam Newton. I mean Smith and Newton could dominate most teams, but they seem to be a team which is snake bitten......but at least the Bears continue a very good start for the season with an impossible schedule to close the season.

Smith ain't crap as a receiver compared to the 2 that the Falcons have in Julio Jones and Roddy White. They along with QB Matt Ryan are one of the reasons that the Falcons are 7-0 so far this season.

As for Newton, he needs to quit thinking of the Panthers as I and instead concentrate on TEAM. Lose the selfish attitude because he is a long way from the best QB in the NFL.

As a side note, the toughest games of their schedule are still ahead. They have the Cowboys, Giants, Saints 2x, Bucs 2x, Carolina and the Lions.

I think detroit just lost their mojo... everything was clicking so well with the sweep of the yankees. Momentum can be fickle.

2seaoat

Sweep......never saw it coming......I am beginning to doubt I know anything about anything.......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum