Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Horror

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Horror Empty The Horror 10/26/2012, 11:12 am

Sal

Sal

Mr. Loaf appears to be so drunk he's invented a new kind of drunk.

He's, "I got so drunk I endorsed Mitt Romney", drunk.

affraid

2The Horror Empty Re: The Horror 10/26/2012, 11:15 am

Sal

Sal

The Horror Romney10

3The Horror Empty Re: The Horror 10/26/2012, 11:20 am

The Horror ObamaPhone-Lady

Hear BHO get endorsed by a typical supporter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio&feature=player_embedded

4The Horror Empty Re: The Horror 10/26/2012, 2:36 pm

nochain wrote:The Horror ObamaPhone-Lady

Hear BHO get endorsed by a typical supporter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio&feature=player_embedded

Crack is an acceptable drug to support the COWH...and a free cellphone!... Another example...Yesterday for about 15 minutes I listened to Rush Limbaugh while cleaning the garage....Heard on call from a woman in Colorado named 'Gina'....Gina was very enthusiastic about her support for supporting Romney/Ryan and claimed to have walked five miles to see the governor at his massive rally in Colorado...Because the woman was so sincere Limbaugh was going to give her a free i-Phone 5...Gina then said that she and her husband were so blessed to have jobs that she wanted to give the gift to someone that really needed it....then she asked Rush to give the pnone to the next military person that called as a thanks from her for their service to this nation....These are the kinds of people that 'sally'...'FT'...'nightmare'...etc.,...mock and make fun of because of their politics...they label them as radical right wingers...perhaps it's their own brand of radicalism they need to identify by looking in the mirror...If nothing else this lady was classy and of course that is unacceptable to some in the left....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum