Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow. 35 users online right now.

+4
gulfbeachbandit
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Yomama wrote:
Rogue wrote:I wonder how sal feels about this conversation, he thinks im ghandi LOL and none of you have set him straight..... why is that?

It is such a ridiculous assumption, no one gives it much thought, Chrissy. Your writing styles are vastly dissimilar.

it really is, I just dont know why anyone hasnt corected him on it yet.

and he he about the secret service,I was just about to say that Wink

Sal

Sal

I never said you were Ghandi.

I said you are Gunz.

Which you are.

Very Happy

Yomama wrote:Offering a bounty on people... wanting to know where they live is an implied threat, Ghandi. You may not be saying "...so I can go kill him and eat his liver". But people don't offer such a bounty in such an agitated manner if all they want to do is visit them to sing kumbaya.

I'll venture a guess that all of the forum posters that read that bounty thread inferred that a threat was issued.

Ghandi has behind the scenes tried to get info. about me and has been aided by Chrissy and several others.Don't think I don't know that or who he is. I am on alert as are others who would love for him to make a false move.

Rogue wrote:people have been asking for other posters personal information for years here so they could cause them persnonal harm. They just do it privatly behiind the scenes. His request was no more of a threat than those encountered behind the scenes that WE ALL KNOW GOES ON.

there is only ONE threat that has ever actually been carried through here, and that was against me. and I am still here and those things are still going on.

I find ghandi to be harmless really. He pushes buttons, but thats about it.

I wonder how sal feels about this conversation, he thinks im ghandi LOL and none of you have set him straight..... why is that?

They have caused them personal harm and you're a foolish woman to utter such disregard. I don't discount anyone who makes threats especially unstable people like yourself and Ghandi.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:people have been asking for other posters personal information for years here so they could cause them persnonal harm. They just do it privatly behiind the scenes. His request was no more of a threat than those encountered behind the scenes that WE ALL KNOW GOES ON.

there is only ONE threat that has ever actually been carried through here, and that was against me. and I am still here and those things are still going on.

I find ghandi to be harmless really. He pushes buttons, but thats about it.

I wonder how sal feels about this conversation, he thinks im ghandi LOL and none of you have set him straight..... why is that?

They have caused them personal harm and you're a foolish woman to utter such disregard. I don't discount anyone who makes threats especially unstable people like yourself and Ghandi.

Ive never made threats

I think we can all remember when I was attacked with all the altered pictures, my job being called to report me et al

Your litle group did a good job

You and your little group didnt want any pay back or to have to endure the same crap you tossed out. all knows that.

simple facts are, its only been the left that have gone out of their way to mess up somebody's life. You dont have a problem with that though

I think your outrage over such a small thing is just a eager way to try and get someone removed.

you have selective outrage and perosnally I am sick and tired of you calling me names.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Yomama wrote:Offering a bounty on people... wanting to know where they live is an implied threat, Ghandi. You may not be saying "...so I can go kill him and eat his liver". But people don't offer such a bounty in such an agitated manner if all they want to do is visit them to sing kumbaya.

I'll venture a guess that all of the forum posters that read that bounty thread inferred that a threat was issued.

Ghandi has behind the scenes tried to get info. about me and has been aided by Chrissy and several others.Don't think I don't know that or who he is. I am on alert as are others who would love for him to make a false move.

You might want to see a doctor about that paranoia.

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

You're denying that? Really? Not surprised at all.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

What exactly did I threaten to do?

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

dreams, im going to call your employer LOL

in the next 3 months, you might not be employeed anymore

oh wait, your NOt empolyeed LOL

^^ELVIRA^^ wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

No, I'm not "empolyeed". Don't know what that is. I'm employed and feel free to call them.

Dreamsglore wrote:
^^ELVIRA^^ wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

No, I'm not "empolyeed". Don't know what that is. I'm employed and feel free to call them.

I may do that?

how does that make you feel?

^^ELVIRA^^ wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
^^ELVIRA^^ wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I may do that?

My boss would hang up in your face and say never to call her again. She's a Democrat but you go ahead and do that. You have no clue of where I work. LOL!

Last edited by Dreamsglore on 10/27/2012, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Let me say something else,Chrissy since you brought it up. Someone called your employer at Baptist-not me- I don't call people's employers because you represented yourself as an employee of Baptist,specifically,the supervisor of the lab and used filthy,nasty language which embarrassed them and reflected poorly on Baptist. Many people have gotten fired for their public postings identifying them and their organization negatively. You are no asset to any employer off the job or anywhere for that matter. You had to leave that job due to your outrageous and unprofessional behavior.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
^^ELVIRA^^ wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
^^ELVIRA^^ wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I may do that?

My boss would have up in your face and say never to call her again. She's a Democrat but you go ahead and do that. You have no clue of where I work. LOL!

I have a clue where you work. It involves "No, I don't want to supersize my order". Marrying all those rich husbands really paid off. Huh?

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
^^ELVIRA^^ wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
^^ELVIRA^^ wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I may do that?

My boss would have up in your face and say never to call her again. She's a Democrat but you go ahead and do that. You have no clue of where I work. LOL!

I have a clue where you work. It involves "No, I don't want to supersize my order". Marrying all those rich husbands really paid off. Huh?

Your clues match your intellect.

I wish y'all wouldn't do this... sigh.

PkrBum wrote:I wish y'all wouldn't do this... sigh.

Amen, Brother Bum.

PkrBum wrote:I wish y'all wouldn't do this... sigh.

Really...

It doesn't serve a purpose. It sure isn't entertaining. I'm here to have fun... but don't let me stop y'all.

Here! Y'all have a weenie and some marshmallows.

Wow.  35 users online right now.   - Page 2 Campin10

Yeah, let's hear again how she's picked on?

Bluebonnet

Wow.  35 users online right now.   - Page 2 Very_interesting

I love these threads. Did---Did not----You are---No You are----Call my Boss---Dare you-----shut up------dummy---did--Did Not-------

Wow.  35 users online right now.   - Page 2 Paranoid1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum