Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Romney landslide !!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Romney landslide !!! Empty Romney landslide !!! 10/24/2012, 6:42 pm

no stress

no stress

Current University of Colorado model. it has never been wrong

Romney landslide !!! 28417410

2Romney landslide !!! Empty Re: Romney landslide !!! 10/24/2012, 6:50 pm

someone needs to make some bets on that one. even I cant buy it. What a Face

3Romney landslide !!! Empty Re: Romney landslide !!! 10/24/2012, 6:53 pm

I'm not sure obama will win Michigan.

4Romney landslide !!! Empty Re: Romney landslide !!! 10/24/2012, 7:03 pm

This has to be one of those fake emails, it wasn't 20 minutes ago they showed the map on the news and it sure didn't look like that. Michigan will probably go to Romney.

5Romney landslide !!! Empty Re: Romney landslide !!! 10/24/2012, 7:31 pm

no stress

no stress

reaper1948 wrote:This has to be one of those fake emails, it wasn't 20 minutes ago they showed the map on the news and it sure didn't look like that. Michigan will probably go to Romney.

The state-by-state economic data used in their model has been available since 1980. When these data were applied retroactively to each election year, the model correctly classifies all presidential election winners, including the two years when independent candidates ran strongly: 1980 and 1992. It also correctly estimates the outcome in 2000, when Al Gore won the popular vote but George W. Bush won the election through the Electoral College.

6Romney landslide !!! Empty Re: Romney landslide !!! 10/24/2012, 7:50 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

One can only hope.

Regardless, it would appear as though there are many who aren't too pleased with the Obama years.

7Romney landslide !!! Empty Re: Romney landslide !!! 10/24/2012, 7:57 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

PkrBum wrote:I'm not sure obama will win Michigan.

You know, I am not either...I figured Obama would take it....but there is a brand new poll from Michigan and it is a TIE.

8Romney landslide !!! Empty Re: Romney landslide !!! 10/24/2012, 7:59 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

reaper1948 wrote:This has to be one of those fake emails, it wasn't 20 minutes ago they showed the map on the news and it sure didn't look like that. Michigan will probably go to Romney.

It's not a fake. And it's not according to polls that you see on the news. They take economic data from each state and make a determination who will win that state. They have been right since 1980.

http://www.colorado.edu/news/releases/2012/10/04/updated-election-forecasting-model-still-points-romney-win-university

9Romney landslide !!! Empty Re: Romney landslide !!! 10/24/2012, 8:16 pm

is this that computer model I posted the other day?

if so, then i take back what I said because if it that computer model and it said this, beleive it.

10Romney landslide !!! Empty Re: Romney landslide !!! 10/24/2012, 8:20 pm

Nekochan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I'm not sure obama will win Michigan.

You know, I am not either...I figured Obama would take it....but there is a brand new poll from Michigan and it is a TIE.

I think turnout will be the key... models that use 2008 are flawed imo.

11Romney landslide !!! Empty Re: Romney landslide !!! 10/24/2012, 8:20 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Michigan Poll

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/19905504/michigan-poll-obama-and-romney-in-dead-heat

12Romney landslide !!! Empty Re: Romney landslide !!! 10/24/2012, 8:21 pm

Nekochan wrote:Michigan Poll

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/19905504/michigan-poll-obama-and-romney-in-dead-heat

wow

13Romney landslide !!! Empty Re: Romney landslide !!! 10/24/2012, 8:33 pm

2seaoat

Gee......this reminds me of 2008 when people were posting on the PNJ that McCain was going to win in a landslide......this is amusing. Two weeks ago polls were all false and manipulated, labor statistics were manipulated, and now.......a landslide.....I love this place.

14Romney landslide !!! Empty Re: Romney landslide !!! 10/24/2012, 8:37 pm

I don't remember anyone saying that McCain would win in 2008 by a landslide.

15Romney landslide !!! Empty Re: Romney landslide !!! 10/24/2012, 8:40 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I don't remember anyone saying that McCain would win in 2008 by a landslide.

Neither do I.
Seaoat, this is the Colorado model claiming a landslide...and they were right in 2008. I don't know if they'll be right this year, but they do have a winning record.

16Romney landslide !!! Empty Re: Romney landslide !!! 10/24/2012, 8:49 pm

2seaoat wrote:Gee......this reminds me of 2008 when people were posting on the PNJ that McCain was going to win in a landslide......this is amusing. Two weeks ago polls were all false and manipulated, labor statistics were manipulated, and now.......a landslide.....I love this place.

LOL... Make believe doesn't work as well so close to an event. You need to give some distance between leftist revisions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum