Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Virginia Congressman's Son Caught in Voter Fraud Plan

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://blogs.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/archive/2012/10/24/new-undercover-video-did-congressmans-son-commit-voter-fraud.aspx

boards of FL

boards of FL

James O'Keefe has struck again. O'Keefe is the guy who broke the big ACORN scandal with his undercover video reporting.

No need to read anything past that.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Of course not, but you'll suck up anything Anti-Romney that Common Dreams or other lefty websites come up with.

Anyway, it's a full and unedited video. So watch it or not. FT will probably come on here and say that it's actually all a plot by Republicans to suppress votes of Dems....lol.

boards of FL

boards of FL

I don't read BS lefty sites, or any other sites that say things such as "O'Keefe is the guy who broke the big ACORN scandal in his undercover video reporting."

It should say "...the guy who produced a heavily edited video that mislead everyone and wasn't found out until after congress cut the organization's funding."

Nekochan

Nekochan

boards of FL wrote:I don't read BS lefty sites, or any other sites that say things such as "O'Keefe is the guy who broke the big ACORN scandal in his undercover video reporting."

It should say "...the guy who produced a heavily edited video that mislead everyone and wasn't found out until after congress cut the organization's funding."

Like I said, if you watch the entire video (it is long) this one is unedited.
But I don't see you posting on BS lefty threads on here that you won't read them.

Nekochan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:I don't read BS lefty sites, or any other sites that say things such as "O'Keefe is the guy who broke the big ACORN scandal in his undercover video reporting."

Like I said, if you watch the entire video (it is long) this one is unedited.
But I don't see you posting on BS lefty threads on here that you won't read them.

The left has voter fraud going on all over the place. They are just following obamas foot steps. Buying votes any way they can.

I dont think its going to be enough, they know it.

Nekochan

Nekochan

The Congressman's son has resigned. And Boards, this is from CBS News, so maybe you can force yourself to read it!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57539706/congressmans-son-resigns-after-voter-fraud-video/

The field director for Virginia Democratic Rep. Jim Moran - his son Patrick Moran - has resigned after being secretly recorded seemingly advising an conservative journalist masquerading as a supporter that utility bills could be used to aid in voter fraud.

"Patrick is well liked and was a well-respected member of the campaign team. This incident, however, was clearly an error in judgment," said a statement from Moran for Congress. "The campaign has accepted Patrick's resignation, effective immediately."

The undercover video comes from Project Veritas, which is led by group James O'Keefe - the activist whose undercover videos have caused serious headaches for ACORN, NPR and other groups. It shows a Project Veritas "investigator" telling Patrick Moran that he has a friend who is seeking to "get in a van" and vote on behalf of about 100 people. Patrick Moran responds with skepticism, but is later shown saying the person voting on behalf of others could potentially use "utility bills or something like that."

"He'll need bills," says Moran. "He'll need something with the name and their address on it." He adds, "they can fake a utility bill with ease, you know?"

Moran later says the person would be better off participating in traditional get-out-the-vote efforts, but he goes on to have a conversation about how to forge documents.

In a press release, O'Keefe called the video "the most damning evidence to date of the scope of voter fraud in this country." Many states have passed laws in recent years, largely pushed by Republicans, designed to reduce voter fraud. Democrats note that there have been very few documented cases of voter fraud and say the laws are designed to suppress the vote among groups that traditionally support Democrats.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here's the real story on O'Keefe:

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/robert-schlesinger/2010/01/26/james-okeefe-arrested-undercutting-acorn-allegations

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/robert-schlesinger/2010/01/26/james-okeefe-arrested-undercutting-acorn-allegations

The Congressman's son resigned. What do you think of that?

Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

The Congressman's son resigned. What do you think of that?

FT doesn't think, remember? Since it was a Democrat it's AOK!

boards of FL

boards of FL

Listening to republicans complain about voter fraud committed by democrats. It's like seeing a homeless crack addict tell the kid who is smoking weed "That shit'll kill ya."

Nekochan

Nekochan

That's right...ignore the story and accuse the other side of cheating.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Nekochan wrote:That's right...ignore the story and accuse the other side of cheating.

Oh, they excel at that.

Always wanting to shoot the messenger. No matter that the message is true.

Can you imagine how much bigger the liberal media would make this story if a republican's son did the same thing? They'd cover this every day up to the election.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum