Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chrissy Matthews mad and says it is "unconstitutional to challenge Obama in the debates"...frigging idiot

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Someone needs to rap Matthews upside the head with a real Constitution and make him point out where it says that...

Matthews would have been a Tory in the Revolutionary War, I would bet on it.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/19/msnbc-matthews-claims-it-unconstitutional-for-romney-to-challenge-obama/

What we have here with all these liberals is a bunch of dumbasses trying to pass off as knowing something.

They have completly gotten away from real ideas or thinking processes and put it all in the hands of idoltry.

someone needs to give them a real punch in the throat. Or better yet, take away all thier gov candy.

weve let this country run on stupidness for way too long.

Time to take it back and fix it.

What Mathews would have been... and apparently wants to be... is the sort that supports an authoritarian govt.

A secret police that determines and detains "enemies of the state"... never to be heard from or seen again.

For the common good and general welfare of course.

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Someone needs to rap Matthews upside the head with a real Constitution and make him point out where it says that...

Matthews would have been a Tory in the Revolutionary War, I would bet on it.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/19/msnbc-matthews-claims-it-unconstitutional-for-romney-to-challenge-obama/

Chris has worked hard for his reputation as a fool. I never paid much attention to him until he was commenting on Senator Barack Hussein Obama's speech and said it gave him a "tingle up his leg". If he had been running for anything he'd be in the same category as Howard Dean.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy Mathews makes Elton John look straight..... Razz

I heard a progressive guest on npr the other day say that in the preamble when it says "in order to FORM a more perfect union" Form means it can be used in any way the majority and govt see fit... that the entire thing was just a general suggestion... never meant to be followed or used in a literal sense. The "unspoken constitution" is the real binding social contract with the government... whatever that is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum