Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am having difficulty connecting to the forum

+2
VectorMan
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I use my cell phone as a modem. For the last week I have not been able to log into the forum. I think other people who are not posting are having the same kind of issues. I asked for a new password, and today for whatever reason my log in worked......oh well.....I would just have made fun of Romney......and even I get bored with how easy that has become.

Oh? You were gone?

KIDDING kidding... glad ur back. There are a few tips about the site here... my phone seems to have done ok.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Damn! Mr. seaGoats, you're more transparent than Obama could ever hope for!

Waste your vote. Go ahead.

It's written in the stars for you.

But, no matter how you spin your BS, Obama is a a freaking loser!

History will record it.

You'll see.

Mr. RINO!

2seaoat

I already voted for a real republican. My vote went to Johnson. If you get a warm and fuzzy opinion about Mitten the Kitten.......go for it. The RINO tag works if people can show that my policies differ from Ronald Reagan....he want immigration reform and gave amnesty.....he decided to tactically retreat from Lebannon...when it was in our best interest as a nation.....we needed to fix social security with higher contribution, taxes, and raising the retirement age....done......increase taxes.....no problem....Reagan raised taxes on top incomes after they were too low........yep.........Reagan was not allowing the Republican Party to be hijacked by Dixiecrats....you know the George Wallace supporters who migrated in droves to my Republican Party.....and have spent money like we actually had the money.....started the usual wars which worked for the military bases in their districts, and made fear, prejudice and hate the dog whistle of the bastardization of my republican party.....nope I walked door to door for Goldwater.....door to door for Nixon, and was a leader in the young Republicans......and ran for office as a republican.....I will not be driven out of my party by stupid.....plain and simple.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Too late!

VectorMan

VectorMan

Good Lord! How old are you any way?

2seaoat

60 years old, but I was a politically advanced kid who in 9th grade won the Weekly reader Glen Palmer award based on competitive testing on current events.....I lived for political debate, as I was completely in the minority being a republican in 1964, but I was extremely active and I had no use for George Wallace or the Democratic Party. I voted straight Republican on my ballot and I consider Johnson a real Republican.....and it is not too late, because in the Republican Party attacking immigrants....it has sealed its fate.....it will be a regional splinter group.......wait and watch.

I'll be watching... and I think that simple turnout will be the key. Is the 2008 election the norm... or is 2010 relevant?

2seaoat

When I watch Fox News I see a bunch of silver haired folks in their focus groups, but when I travel I am seeing young america......and Fox News is just a rest home for oldtimers as they simply fade away.....America is diverse, young, and not buying into the worn out concepts which may have made sense in 1950 Birmingham....but fails miserably in 2012.

as you may see, i am having to use a proxy to sign on. i dont know why some r effected and not others.

its a pain in the ass.

oh, and obamas young vote cant save him.

face it

the country is fed up with obama. hes gotta go

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

SeaOat, I bumped the info thread to the top for you. This was a forumotion.com DNS change problem that affected users worldwide.

VectorMan wrote:Damn! Mr. seaGoats, you're more transparent than Obama could ever hope for!

History will record it.

You'll see.

Mr. RINO!

Vector, what purpose did it serve for you to attack Seaoats for a legitimate question he asked about posting issues?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Damn! Mr. seaGoats, you're more transparent than Obama could ever hope for!

History will record it.

You'll see.

Mr. RINO!

Vector, what purpose did it serve for you to attack Seaoats for a legitimate question he asked about posting issues?

Sleep

2seaoat

We are still missing posters and some people are not getting through. I had to use another computer to go to the forum and see that it was a DNS issue, but hopefully folks will not think they have been banned or IP restricted and simply go away.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Rogue wrote:as you may see, i am having to use a proxy to sign on. i dont know why some r effected and not others.

its a pain in the ass.

face it

How are you still able to log on? Damn it. I'm going to have to go tinker with those settings again.

boards of FL wrote:
Rogue wrote:as you may see, i am having to use a proxy to sign on. i dont know why some r effected and not others.

its a pain in the ass.

face it

How are you still able to log on? Damn it. I'm going to have to go tinker with those settings again.

Boards, I don't know what she is doing because I am not able to log in using a proxy. I have tried several times and it has never worked for me and I have tried several different proxy servers. Do you still have her as a moderator, if so, that may be the reason, I don't know.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:We are still missing posters and some people are not getting through. I had to use another computer to go to the forum and see that it was a DNS issue, but hopefully folks will not think they have been banned or IP restricted and simply go away.

Shoot seaoat, I was beginning to think the unthinkable so I'm glad ur back.

boards of FL wrote:

its a pain in the ass.

face it

you little booger lol! lol! lol!

GR, I cant tell all my secrets Wink

im not a moderator though fyi.

i am special though.............................

History will record it.

You'll see.

Mr. RINO!

For someone who is so sure romney will win you sure get upset easy.. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum