Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama just handed Romney the win

+7
stormwatch89
Floridatexan
Sal
knothead
boards of FL
othershoe1030
TEOTWAWKI
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Obama just handed Romney the win Empty Obama just handed Romney the win 10/16/2012, 10:21 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obama just handed Romney the win Fighting0073

by announcing that he called the killing in Libya a terrorist act the day after...

Now Romney is crushing Obama with Fast and furious...

Obama just handed Romney the win Fighting0060 we don't need no stinkin badges...but thanks for the gunz gringos.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obama is a deer in the headlights wandering on the freeway...sad to say he lost this one badly...

Obama just handed Romney the win Free-mad-smileys-120

A president asking how much more time we have is very un-presidential. He sounds grasping and desperate..he knows he is losing...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Now CNN is spinning the Libya question...Obama just handed Romney the win Smiley-dance018

Obama just handed Romney the win Smiley-dance014

CNN on damage control for Obama..isn't helping much....

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

So, what did the President say in the Rose Garden? Did he say "we deplore the rioting mobs that attacked our consulate." ?

othershoe1030 wrote:So, what did the President say in the Rose Garden? Did he say "we deplore the rioting mobs that attacked our consulate." ?

I'm sure we will find out soon when they pick it apart.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

othershoe1030 wrote:So, what did the President say in the Rose Garden? Did he say "we deplore the rioting mobs that attacked our consulate." ?

What debate were you watching,Teo. The moderator agreed w/ Obama and Romney just stood there looking foolish.Krauthammer is calling Obama the winner right now! LOL!

vacuous... but don't let me interrupt. anyone impressed is suspect.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Obama just handed Romney the win Fighting0073

by announcing that he called the killing in Libya a terrorist act the day after...

Obama just handed Romney the win Fighting0060 we don't need no stinkin badges...but thanks for the gunz gringos.

He did. MSNBC just showed it. Completely reverse your take on this and you will be correct.

10Obama just handed Romney the win Empty Re: Obama just handed Romney the win 10/16/2012, 11:15 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

boards of FL wrote:

He did. MSNBC just showed it. Completely reverse your take on this and you will be correct.

It was a way into the speech but here's the paragraph. Obama was correct, Crowley was right and Romney messed up totally.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn for more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2012/09/obama_condemns_libya_killings_.html

11Obama just handed Romney the win Empty Re: Obama just handed Romney the win 10/16/2012, 11:16 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:What debate were you watching,Teo. The moderator agreed w/ Obama and Romney just stood there looking foolish.Krauthammer is calling Obama the winner right now! LOL!

I don't have an Ox in this contest I hate them both passionately....so I guess I am about as neutral as you are going to get. Obama looked desperate and Romney..well looked like one of they live...

Obama just handed Romney the win MV5BMjA3MDk1MzcxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTYzNDIyMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR14,0,214,317_

12Obama just handed Romney the win Empty Re: Obama just handed Romney the win 10/16/2012, 11:16 pm

knothead

knothead

Obama refused to be bullied by Willard and factually rebutted every Romney point. a clear Obama advantage.

13Obama just handed Romney the win Empty Re: Obama just handed Romney the win 10/16/2012, 11:17 pm

Sal

Sal

Very Happy

14Obama just handed Romney the win Empty Re: Obama just handed Romney the win 10/16/2012, 11:19 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Are you really rooting for Romney. Can't you see him for what he is? A psychopathic liar?

15Obama just handed Romney the win Empty Re: Obama just handed Romney the win 10/16/2012, 11:21 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

I don't have an Ox in this contest I hate them both passionately....so I guess I am about as neutral as you are going to get. Obama looked desperate and Romney..well looked like one of they live...

Obama just handed Romney the win MV5BMjA3MDk1MzcxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTYzNDIyMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR14,0,214,317_[/quote]

Obama's biggest problem is his record.

16Obama just handed Romney the win Empty Re: Obama just handed Romney the win 10/16/2012, 11:22 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obama just handed Romney the win Theylive33

Here's Romney in my book...but Obama had 4 years and played President on vacation most of it...They Both suck so bad I am writing in Ron Paul...

17Obama just handed Romney the win Empty Re: Obama just handed Romney the win 10/16/2012, 11:28 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn for more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2012/09/obama_condemns_libya_killings_.html[/quote]

OS, what he said tonight is that day he called it an act of terrorism in the above speech. Do you see terrorist mentioned?

He wasn't calling it a terrorist act 14 days later at the UN. He got caught tonight.

18Obama just handed Romney the win Empty Re: Obama just handed Romney the win 10/16/2012, 11:31 pm

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, "

WTH is this? You people are unreal!

19Obama just handed Romney the win Empty Re: Obama just handed Romney the win 10/16/2012, 11:34 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

stormwatch89 wrote:

Obama just handed Romney the win MV5BMjA3MDk1MzcxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTYzNDIyMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR14,0,214,317_

Obama's biggest problem is his record. [/quote]

Wrong again...Obama's biggest problem is the record of his predecessor in office. Yet he took it on anyway, knowing, at least to some degree, that whatever effort he made would ultimately be used against him. I don't think, though, that he expected complete obstruction by the Republicans. He should have known.

20Obama just handed Romney the win Empty Re: Obama just handed Romney the win 10/16/2012, 11:37 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

stormwatch89 wrote:

OS, what he said tonight is that day he called it an act of terrorism in the above speech. Do you see terrorist mentioned?

He wasn't calling it a terrorist act 14 days later at the UN. He got caught tonight.[/quote]

The Moderator should never take a side in a debate. Crowley tried to help Obama and she was wrong. People complained about the other 2 moderators, but Crowly was worse than both of them combined.
The speech in the Rose Garden, Obama did not call the Libya attack a terror attack. He mentioned terror attacks, in general, but did not specifically label Libya a terror attack. In the following days, people in his administration kept saying that it was a protest caused by a film. If he knew it was a terror attack the next day, why did his administration keep blaming it on the film and/or saying that they didn't yet know if it was a terror attack?

21Obama just handed Romney the win Empty Re: Obama just handed Romney the win 10/16/2012, 11:39 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

stormwatch89 wrote:

He wasn't calling it a terrorist act 14 days later at the UN. He got caught tonight.[/quote]

If you can't see that this was an act of terrorism perpetrated by our own right-wing crazies, then you're just not paying attention. This was another false flag, and some members of the CIA were obviously involved in it. Some people will do anything for their particular ideology. They killed the ambassador to win an election. That should give you pause, but probably you just refuse to see it.

22Obama just handed Romney the win Empty Re: Obama just handed Romney the win 10/16/2012, 11:41 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

He wasn't calling it a terrorist act 14 days later at the UN. He got caught tonight.

If you can't see that this was an act of terrorism perpetrated by our own right-wing crazies, then you're just not paying attention. This was another false flag, and some members of the CIA were obviously involved in it. Some people will do anything for their particular ideology. They killed the ambassador to win an election. That should give you pause, but probably you just refuse to see it. [/quote]

Don't know what Storm thinks about your theory, but I'm not in la la loony land, if that's what you mean.

Last edited by Nekochan on 10/16/2012, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

23Obama just handed Romney the win Empty Re: Obama just handed Romney the win 10/16/2012, 11:41 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

stormwatch89 wrote:

We are going to disagree on this one. Who performs acts of terror if not terrorists?

Remember, what the Republicans were trying to say was that the administration was trying to cover up the attack by saying it was just a street riot gone bad and not an organized attack. This statement on Sept. 12 clearly shows that the administration knew and acknowledged that it was a terrorist attack or a act of terror.

Neko, I think the idea of "taking sides" is not a problem when the moderator takes sides with reality.

24Obama just handed Romney the win Empty Re: Obama just handed Romney the win 10/16/2012, 11:44 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

othershoe1030 wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

We are going to disagree on this one. Who performs acts of terror if not terrorists?

Remember, what the Republicans were trying to say was that the administration was trying to cover up the attack by saying it was just a street riot gone bad and not an organized attack. This statement on Sept. 12 clearly shows that the administration knew and acknowledged that it was a terrorist attack or a act of terror.

Neko, I think the idea of "taking sides" is not a problem when the moderator takes sides with reality.[/quote]

It absolutely is taking sides and Crowly was incorrect. Obama mentioned terror attacks only in general in that speech. If he knew or thought it was a terror attack, why did people in his administration keep saying they didn't know if it was a terror attack in the days following?

25Obama just handed Romney the win Empty Re: Obama just handed Romney the win 10/16/2012, 11:46 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

CNN Poll: Obama 46%, Romney 39%, but within the margin of error so they're calling it a draw.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum