Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary falling on her sword for Obama...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/15/us/clinton-benghazi/index.html

So, Hussein is not responsible for Benghazi and the aftermath? I can clearly remember Jimmy Carter taking responsibility for the debacle in 1979 at Desert One in Iran and Reagan taking the same responsibility for the events in Beirut in 1983.

I think this paves the way for her to exit the scene though and prepare for a run for POTUS in 2016. She can distance herself and hope many people over time forget that she was tied to what is arguably the worst POTUS in U.S. history.

When I think I have seen everything with this admin, something else comes along to make me just shake my head in disbelief.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Didn't Hillary say back in 2008 that the buck stops with the President?

But I agree with her that she is the one most responsible and I think that she should resign.

That was an article next to the one I found above.....I guess politics changes perception LOL...

the attempt to manipulate the narrative is squarely on obama... the USA is not an authoritarian State that controls the media and the "story" disseminated to the public... atleast it's not supposed to be. there is a pattern of obama doing this about terrorist acts... why? it's as if he is allergic to the word terrorism.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/15/us/clinton-benghazi/index.html

So, Hussein is not responsible for Benghazi and the aftermath? I can clearly remember Jimmy Carter taking responsibility for the debacle in 1979 at Desert One in Iran and Reagan taking the same responsibility for the events in Beirut in 1983.

I think this paves the way for her to exit the scene though and prepare for a run for POTUS in 2016. She can distance herself and hope many people over time forget that she was tied to what is arguably the worst POTUS in U.S. history.

When I think I have seen everything with this admin, something else comes along to make me just shake my head in disbelief.

"FOG of WAR"?.....More like the fog of this incompetent administration and their inability to protect embassies and their staffs and understand that there are still 'TERRORISTS' that want to kill Americans and do harm to the United States...The ONLY thing this administration agreed on was the COVER UP and they screwed that up too!...

newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/15/us/clinton-benghazi/index.html.

"FOG of WAR"?.....More like the fog of this incompetent administration and their inability to protect embassies and their staffs and understand that there are still 'TERRORISTS' that want to kill Americans and do harm to the United States...The ONLY thing this administration agreed on was the COVER UP and they screwed that up too!...

Seems to me if she admits there was a "war" going on causing them to suffer from the "fog of war" then why were repeated requests for additional security ignored? Sheer incompetence followed by lies.....

nochain wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/15/us/clinton-benghazi/index.html.

Seems to me if she admits there was a "war" going on causing them to suffer from the "fog of war" then why were repeated requests for additional security ignored? Sheer incompetence followed by lies.....

And.....if there is an ongoing 'war'.....why are we continuing to release the enemy from Gitmo?...

Nekochan

Nekochan

PkrBum wrote:the attempt to manipulate the narrative is squarely on obama... the USA is not an authoritarian State that controls the media and the "story" disseminated to the public... atleast it's not supposed to be. there is a pattern of obama doing this about terrorist acts... why? it's as if he is allergic to the word terrorism.

Oh, I agree completely. The Obama Admin is responsible for trying to manipulate the story, maybe outright lying about what they knew and when they knew it. But I think the killings of our 4 people at the consulate--the responsibility for lack of security is directly Hillary Clinton's fault. She is responsible for the security of our consulates and embassies.

Nekochan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:the attempt to manipulate the narrative is squarely on obama... the USA is not an authoritarian State that controls the media and the "story" disseminated to the public... atleast it's not supposed to be. there is a pattern of obama doing this about terrorist acts... why? it's as if he is allergic to the word terrorism.

Oh, I agree completely. The Obama Admin is responsible for trying to manipulate the story, maybe outright lying about what they knew and when they knew it. But I think the killings of our 4 people at the consulate--the responsibility for lack of security is directly Hillary Clinton's fault. She is responsible for the security of our consulates and embassies.

Agree....that's her sworn duties and she failed...But as in so many other cases politicians/administrations just cannot help themselves in manipulating (that's being kind) rather that facing up and accepting responsibility...Then the COWH is arrogant enough to accuse Romney/Ryan for politicizing this tragedy and says...If you want to be president of the United States you have to be honest with the American People...And yet...no one calls him on this hypocrisy and a CNN reporter will go crazy on Rudy Giuliani defending this administration and the Embassy Murders....The administration manipulates or refuses to answer but a reporter from CNN defends?...

Just thght this thread was funny considering what has happened over the last couple of days.

PkrBum wrote:Just thght this thread was funny con explanationsidering what has happened over the last couple of days.

Hillary was too quick to do so....the administration is still attempting to get one explanation out...Quick Hil....retract and say you're statement was made in a 'fog of war'.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum