Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simone Biles Is Only Human

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Simone Biles Is Only Human Empty Simone Biles Is Only Human 7/27/2021, 3:38 pm

Telstar

Telstar

But I think there is more to this story that hasn't come out yet.

2Simone Biles Is Only Human Empty Re: Simone Biles Is Only Human 7/28/2021, 2:10 pm

zsomething

I've been seeing some people giving her grief for this and that amazes me. What she does is dangerous. Screw that up, come down on your head, and you're in a wheelchair for life, if not worse. So if she's feeling off, not focused enough or whatever, I'm not gonna question her. She's the expert in this, she knows what it takes to do what she does, and since I have no clue I'm gonna trust her judgement. All I know is, nobody would ask somebody to get into a NASCAR race with faulty brakes. And she's smart not to go through with it if she's not where she needs to be to do it.

RealLindaL likes this post

3Simone Biles Is Only Human Empty Re: Simone Biles Is Only Human 7/28/2021, 4:23 pm

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:I've been seeing some people giving her grief for this and that amazes me.  What she does is dangerous.  Screw that up, come down on your head, and you're in a wheelchair for life, if not worse.  So if she's feeling off, not focused enough or whatever, I'm not gonna question her.  She's the expert in this, she knows what it takes to do what she does, and since I have no clue I'm gonna trust her judgement.  All I know is, nobody would ask somebody to get into a NASCAR race with faulty brakes.  And she's smart not to go through with it if she's not where she needs to be to do it.

BULLSHALE! I pray every night that Trump, DeSantis, Greene, Gaetz, Tucky, Ingraham enter a NASCAR race with faulty brakes, but that's just me. She has two strikes against her, she's black and she's a woman. At least that's what the republicans will think. Won't be long until one of the mighty whitey republican, terrorist mob will suggest that black woman should not compete under the USA flag. For the well being of black, female athletes of course. elephant Of course, all that will change after the southern states succeed from the Union and march under their own racist, traitor's flag. albino

zsomething likes this post

4Simone Biles Is Only Human Empty Re: Simone Biles Is Only Human 7/28/2021, 7:11 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Well that didn't take long. Of course they had no problem with Trump kissing Putin's ass.

5Simone Biles Is Only Human Empty Re: Simone Biles Is Only Human 7/29/2021, 10:05 am

Telstar

Telstar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum