Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

CALLING JOANIMARONI

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/7/2021, 2:01 am

RealLindaL


Have PM'd her twice with no response. She's seemed to be AWOL from the forum for a few months now, and I just hope all's well.

Please check in, Joani.

2CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/16/2021, 3:56 pm

RealLindaL


So do we have a moderator, or don't we?  Not that we need one, well-behaved group that we are.   Laughing

3CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/16/2021, 4:02 pm

RealLindaL


Just sent an email directly to Joani and hope to hear something soon.

4CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/16/2021, 5:18 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum
She's fine.

5CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/16/2021, 8:51 pm

Telstar

Telstar
If she keeps in contact with Pkr Bum that proves she's sick. Rolling Eyes

I'm more concerned with Wordslinger, I've been a fan of Words since I was 9 years old, even though I didn't know it at the time. I hope he's okay. Are you okay Words Question

6CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/18/2021, 2:05 am

RealLindaL


PkrBum wrote:She's fine.

And you know this how??? Joani has always responded to me so it's pretty hard to believe she'd be talking to you and dissing me.

Telstar likes this post

7CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/18/2021, 2:07 am

RealLindaL


Telstar wrote:
I'm more concerned with Wordslinger, I've been a fan of Words since I was 9 years old, even though I didn't know it at the time. I hope he's okay. Are you okay Words Question

Presume you know his real or pen name, so am curious: have you tried googling to see if anything happened to him? Hope he's OK.

Telstar likes this post

8CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/18/2021, 10:22 am

Telstar

Telstar
RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:
I'm more concerned with Wordslinger, I've been a fan of Words since I was 9 years old, even though I didn't know it at the time. I hope he's okay. Are you okay Words Question

Presume you know his real or pen name, so am curious: have you tried googling to see if anything happened to him?  Hope he's OK.


I did try google but the only things that turned up were his picture and age. I've called off sending people p.m.'s since I was trashed by someone on this forum a while back for sending too many boring p.m.s. So I stopped sending them. I also hope he's okay.

9CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/18/2021, 10:55 am

PkrBum

PkrBum
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:She's fine.

And you know this how???  Joani has always responded to me so it's pretty hard to believe she'd be talking to you and dissing me.

It was simply a courtesy to put your mind at ease. Won't happen again.

10CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/18/2021, 11:40 am

Telstar

Telstar
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:She's fine.

And you know this how???  Joani has always responded to me so it's pretty hard to believe she'd be talking to you and dissing me.

It was simply a courtesy to put your mind at ease. Won't happen again.



Obviously, putting peoples minds at ease isn't your strong point. Go back to calling for members being kicked off the page or, hopping on the bandwagon when someone is being branded as a sock, You're much better at that. I guess it's hard to function when you can just turn off anyone who exposes the shitty truth about yourself. Twisted Evil

11CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/18/2021, 5:23 pm

bigdog


I love this thread. I've not been sure who the moderator was of this forum for a long time now, but I have to guess that it was Joanie????That was a recipe for a sure death to begin with. No, Joanie is not impartial, has never been impartial, and in fact was the number one busy body and troublemaker on the old forum for years and years.

There is no real discussion on the forum anymore, as all of the most active members are so called progressives and voices that disagree are, in fact, made to feel not welcome. And I'm not talking about conspiracy theorists like Pkr, I'm talking about moderates who don't worship Bernie or the left wing of the Democratic party. Where no difference in opinion is welcomed, you will have a boring forum.

That's what happened. It got boring because it was cleansed of those who disagreed with the majority. Odd how the majority shifted though, because years ago this forum was a place that was overrun by far right forum members, and now it is the opposite. And yet, really not more liberal, not in the acceptance of those with different ideas. Joanie probably just got tired of only talking to people who she knew really didn't agree with her ideas. That's my guess anyway.

Now there will be a surge in posts on here, since I came back for a second. Or not. But you all know it's the truth.

12CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/19/2021, 2:25 am

RealLindaL


PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:She's fine.

And you know this how???  Joani has always responded to me so it's pretty hard to believe she'd be talking to you and dissing me.

It was simply a courtesy to put your mind at ease. Won't happen again.

I will never understand the mentality that says PRETENDING someone is fine, when one has absolutely no idea, is supposed to put someone else's mind at ease.

How can that be a courtesy?? It's pure deception.

Carry on.

Telstar and zsomething like this post

13CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/19/2021, 8:26 am

zsomething


RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:She's fine.

And you know this how???  Joani has always responded to me so it's pretty hard to believe she'd be talking to you and dissing me.

It was simply a courtesy to put your mind at ease. Won't happen again.

I will never understand the mentality that says PRETENDING someone is fine, when one has absolutely no idea, is supposed to put someone else's mind at ease.  

How can that be a courtesy??  It's pure deception.  

Carry on.

Gotta consider the source. He likes being lied to, so he figures everyone else must, too.

Dude's stump-stupid. The only courtesy he could do would be leaving.

Floridatexan and Telstar like this post

14CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/19/2021, 8:33 am

PkrBum

PkrBum
I know. You people are toxic.

15CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/19/2021, 9:56 am

Telstar

Telstar
PkrBum wrote:I know. You people are toxic.



Most folks need air and food to thrive, you thrive on toxicity. Twisted Evil

zsomething likes this post

16CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/19/2021, 12:25 pm

zsomething


PkrBum wrote:I know. You people are toxic.

Then why are you still here, boy? All you ever do is tell us how awful we are and "comrade" this and "gawd you're easy" that and that we're "toxic" and such, but you never fucking leave. And I really don't know why. Nobody wants you. Nobody. If I disliked everybody on a board, I sure as hell wouldn't stay on it. Hell, even if I liked 'em but they made it clear I wasn't wanted, I'd scram. I really don't get why you think you should still be here when you aren't wanted and get nothing but scorn and abuse.

Do you just have no pride? No other options? Just some sick masochist? Think being a relentless asshole is gonna make us suddenly like you some day? You think this is some kind of scourging for your history of letting everybody around you down? What?

If we're "toxic" then prove it by doing the only thing that makes sense -- pack your shit and leave, bitch. Git.

17CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/19/2021, 3:41 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum
Fuck you. That's why.

18CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/19/2021, 4:34 pm

Telstar

Telstar
Pretty fast recovery for Joe. Wonder if a 58 year old, drug abusing, tennis queen punk from Michigan could recover that fast. Twisted Evil He had no such problems kicking the orange fat ass out of the White House and back into the swampy, shithole state where he belongs. Razz

zsomething likes this post

19CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/19/2021, 5:24 pm

zsomething


PkrBum wrote:Fuck you. That's why.



You're still here, in a place where nobody likes you, and where you don't like anybody.

You're the one getting fucked, boy.

By the way, the bit mocking a 78 year old man for taking a stumble? Stay classy the way whatever kind of parents you had raised you. You're a disgrace.

Floridatexan, Telstar and RealLindaL like this post

20CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/19/2021, 7:32 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum
The disgrace is electing an old man with readily apparent mental deficiencies. From the looks of things he may have lewy body dementia. Putting him in this position is cruel and will likely hasten his disease and decline. We see what this office does to relatively young men like Obama. You all ought to be ashamed of yourselves for allowing this to happen. President Harris was the plan all along. She had no shot at being nominated... and rightly so.

Joanimaroni likes this post

21CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/19/2021, 8:43 pm

bigdog



There you go. Pkrs still here and is actually goading the form to argue with him.

So what's the response :Dude's stump-stupid. The only courtesy he could do would be leaving.

Telstar

Pkr is, and has been for years, a q-anon spouting troll on the forum, but he's been here forever and has never, as far as I know, went after any other forum member in their private lives. He's all about arguing politics and he has a strong enough ego not to give a damn what other people think about him.

Lively forums are lively because of disagreement, and there is none left on this site. It's mostly because the liberals on here are so non-liberal that they don't want to hear other opinions, no matter how silly they may seem to some.
That's exactly why there's nobody much left.
This is the truth, believe it or not.

But you don't believe it. Because what it says is that your own egos are not strong enough to bear talking to people who you don't agree with.You have to chase them away or send them packing. It's become a teenie-tiny club.
Enjoy each other, because you are all you've got left.

And I hope Joanie Maroni fell off the face of the earth.
Now let's see if she comes back.

22CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/19/2021, 10:01 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum
I know nothing about q anon... except that they are some sort of conspiracy org. I've certainly never sought out their position on anything. I don't even watch fox news. I'm sure it consoles you in some way to believe I do... but you're wrong.

I do believe that you're right about the demise of this site. These are not nice people and they abhor dissent of any kind.

But I'm no quitter and I refuse to be bullied into submission. It's not in my nature.

Btw... I didn't vote for Trump either time. I was going to in 2020 until I got in line to vote. I just don't like him. The first election I just thght he was a clown... but the second time I just flat out detest him and his petty idiosyncrasies.

23CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/19/2021, 10:29 pm

zsomething


bigdog wrote:
There you go. Pkrs still here and is actually goading the form to argue with him.

So what's the response :Dude's stump-stupid. The only courtesy he could do would be leaving.

Telstar

Pkr is, and has been for years, a q-anon spouting troll on the forum, but he's been here forever and has never, as far as I know, went after any other forum member in their private lives. He's all about arguing politics and he has a strong enough ego not to give a damn what other people think about him.

So who's gone after him in his private life?  Y'know, a few months back he thought I was doxing him because I got close to a bone with a tossed-off insult.  I wasn't trying to dox him -- I don't and won't do that -- but, his flipping out made me curious so I actually looked him up a little just to see why he thought it was possible.  Took me five minutes using very conventional methods, nothing even close to hacking of any sort (I don't even have those skills) and... dumbass doesn't cover his tracks well at all.  If somebody's going to go out of their way to be an irritant to people online, they really ought to be smarter about it.   Because now - due to his own sloppiness -- I could dox him.  I'm not going to, I'm not threatening to, word is bond no matter how much I hate him, I value my personal honor more than I do whatever "points" I could score by playing dirty on some stupid internet squabble,  forum shit is not even remotely worth any of that, but... dude's avoiding real trouble only because of the kindness and sense of honor of someone who can't fucking stand him.    

If he wants to keep doing the shit he does, he's not always going to be able to count on everybody treating him that honorably.  This isn't the only place he's an asshole.   It isn't even the place where he's the worst asshole.   Twitter already kicked his ass off permanently for making threats.

I've dealt with trolls before in various capacities, and worse ones -- I've been involved in busting some Nazi boards.  I've seen people really fuck up their lives trolling people, and over some stupid stuff.  I've seen marriages break up over stupid TV show fandom!  The internet is full of some very fucked-up people.  And a lot of them would not be lenient about it, especially as sociopathic as a lot of people out there are these days.  It's a fucking dumb game he's playing.   If I could find that info that fast, anybody could find it.  I won't say what search I did because I don't trust anybody else to have the same limits and I don't want to help them replicate it and do something I wouldn't do, but... it's beyond dumb to go around that bare-assed, being the kind of prick he's being, and as widely as he's being it.

And I beg to differ with you:  he is not "all about arguing politics."   What he's all about is generally abusing anyone who doesn't agree with him.  I learned that REAL fast after I got here.  On one board we're talking nice-nice about our cats and stuff, and then he's calling everyone "comrade" and accusing them of the worst things he can think of...while his behavior's far worse. I watched how he treated people here, and all the friendly-feeling our chats about cats and such ever built up went away FAST because I read it for what it was -- a set-up so he could get in a position to troll you later.  He's only nice so he can keep abusing you.  He made me regret being friendly with him, and, man, I hate it when somebody does that, it's one of my least favorite things.  It's like being played for a sucker.

So, I started treating him in kind.  Damn if I'm gonna waste politeness on someone who'll only use it against me.  And he does it to everyone. And I'm not going to pretend to be okay with that when I'm not.  

He's not here to make political points.  He knows he won't.  All he wants to do is wreck everyone else's conversations.  He's a sadist, and sees us as flies he can pull the wings off of. That's it.  And that's the difference between him and everyone else on this board. He just manipulates. Hell, he's not even honest about his stance on anything.

Look at what he DOES and compare it to what he SAYS.

He says he hates Nazis... but every time somebody opposes them, who does he scream about and spend all his time faulting? He even claims he doesn't like Trump... but if anybody says anything against his policies, he attacks 'em. He supports everything the bastard does, but won't even cop to it. If you back everything someone does, and you fight against everyone who's against that person... then it doesn't matter if you say you support them or not, because what's the fucking difference? Actions do all the real talking.

If he was at all not just trolling, you'd think he'd agree on something once in a while. He never fucking does. He just LIES TO YOU so he can manipulate you, get you to keep tolerating him so he can abuse you more.

It's a damn pattern with these people. It's how they work. SEE IT. Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do, and you'll see who they are.

Lively forums are lively  because of disagreement, and there is none left on this site. It's mostly because the liberals on here are so non-liberal that they don't want to hear other opinions, no matter how silly they may seem to some.

I'm sorry, but that's bullshit.  There's a difference between trolling and "hearing opinions."   I'll discuss things with Gatorfan, because Gatorfan's someone I disagree with, not a troll.  He's a shit to me sometimes, and I'm a shit to him back, but I'm not trying to run him off.  Pkr's different because all he's here to do is abuse.  He brings up ridiculous horseshit to cause distractions.   That's not "lively," that's tiresome and an utterly unrewarding waste of time.  And it's a long-established pattern.  He doesn't deserve any benefit of the doubt anymore.  I've been through that and paid for it.

I don't know about you, but I'm not kindly going to put up with an abuser.  I can take it, I can be a mean bastard and I will be if I run into someone who deserves it and I'll take whatever I get back for doing it, but he abuses people whether they deserve it or not. I'm not putting up with it.

That's exactly why there's nobody much left.
This is the truth, believe it or not.

There's nobody much left because a lot of the people who used the forum most died.

What are you suggesting?  That we put up with Pkr?   Is there any benefit to that?   The dude's a idiot and an abusive jerk.  Talking to him is never anything but a complete waste of time and a distraction from more worthwhile things.  If all this board was was talking to a immoral failure like Pkr, then it wouldn't be worth having.

I don't know what dysfunctional universe the kind of interaction people have with him might be considered "discussion" or "debate."  It isn't.

But you don't believe it. Because what it says is that your own egos are not strong enough to bear talking to people who you don't agree with.You have to chase them away or send them packing.

Nope.  Wrong.  There is ONE person I'd like to see gone, and it's not because he disagrees with me... it's because he's a person of zero worth and is here only to abuse.   Ain't a damn thing about egos.  I'm on dozens of boards, I got blogs, I write a lot of different things, I do a lotta stuff that I don't share here.  There is absolutely no ego-gold to be gained on a little board nobody was reading even when it was at its height.  My ego doesn't need this at all.

If this is an ego-place for anybody... that's sad and they need bigger egos. I think you badly overestimate what's going on here.  Nobody's wanting him gone because he disagrees.  They want him gone because all he's here to do is irritate.  I've disagreed with pretty much everyone here at some point or another -- sometimes civilly, sometimes harshly, depending on what went on, but there's only ONE I consider an actual detriment to the place that it'd be far better off without... and that's Pkr.  And that's because he's not here to do anything but troll.  He contributes to the board like a swarm of fire ants contribute to a picnic.   You want that?



It's become a teenie-tiny club.
Enjoy each other, because you are all you've got left.  

Dude, this ain't even a fraction of what I've got.  I still write on it because I like a lot of the people here and want to help them keep it going.  Now, if you think I'm in the way of doing that... say so.  I'll go with consensus.   Want me gone, you and RealLinda and Floridatexan and Sal and Boards and Polecat and Wordslinger and Othershoe and Tel and, hell, even Gator let me know.   If even a few of you think I'm being detrimental to the place in any way then I'll be gone and with no hard feelings. If I'm ruining this place in any way for anyone but the place's one troll, then... I don't wanna be here. That's not what I ever want to do. So let me know and that'll be it, no harm, no foul, and with well-wishes for you all when I leave.

If I do stay, though, I'm gonna keep calling an abuser an abuser.  And if I talk to him at all, I'm going to treat him in kind.  Because to me, he's not any better than somebody who beats his wife or slaps around his child or paints racial slurs on some minority's garage... because his purpose is the same, his behavior is the same, he does it for the same sort of reasons, and I do not put up with that shit, bud.   Nope.  Not in my presence, not to people I like.  Asking me to leave is not too much to ask. Asking me to stay and put up with somebody who treats people the way he does, is.

And I hope Joanie Maroni fell off the face of the earth.
Now let's see if she comes back.


I won't pretend to be a big Joni fan but I hope she's doing well and wish her no ill.   I hope she's doing something she enjoys more, and if she wants to come back, I hope she will.

Telstar and RealLindaL like this post

24CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/20/2021, 2:58 am

RealLindaL


I for one greatly appreciate zsomething's articulate insights, and would probably follow him right out the door if he ever left the forum, because he's the best reason for keepin' on keepin' on here.

zsomething likes this post

25CALLING JOANIMARONI Empty Re: CALLING JOANIMARONI 3/20/2021, 6:55 am

Telstar

Telstar
Zman there's a lot of old bad blood between Joni and Dog and her late sister in law. Their epic battles even spread out to other Florida pages under the Gannet forums umbrella. That was back in 2008-9 when I first started posting in the Florida area. Kind of like the Gone With The Wind of flame wars. Joni still pays tribute to her on her birthday every year.

zsomething likes this post

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum