Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Romney vs Obama on gun control

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:11 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Here's where living in the right wing bubble may become a problem when viewing the facts and the history of our two guys running for president.
Ammo sales and gun sales skyrocketed when Obama was elected because the NRA and all the gun rights folks feared Obama would "take away our guns" and all that jazz. The only gun regulations passed by Obama were to allow guns in National Parks and on Amtrack. Not exactly a reduction in rights but you'll never hear a peep about that from the NRA peanut gallery.

Romney, on the other hand limited the use of assault weapons while he was governor of Mass.

Of course, not wanting to lessen the fear they've managed to manufacture re Obama and gun control the NRA is now saying they think he didn't move to restrict gun rights during his first administration because he was waiting to do it during his second term. Oh please! Just keep the fear coming.

So it looks as if the people who are white knuckle scared about the security of their firearms will likely vote for the one candidate that has ever done anything to restrict their use and against the person who has expanded gun rights.

http://www.businessinsider.com/mitt-romney-gun-conrol-nra-assault-weapons-colorado-shooting-theater-2012-7

2Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:16 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

How many registered gun owners are comitted of crimes compared to the non registered gun owners(non registered = stole my gun)

3Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:23 pm

ghandi wrote:How many registered gun owners are comitted of crimes compared to the non registered gun owners(non registered = stole my gun)

You'd have to be a Ghandi to use your own registered gun.

4Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:30 pm

obama suppprted many gun conrol proposals as a state senator in illinois... he's also stated his core beliefs.

both are from very liberal states... i don't find eithers record surprising. i still can't figure out how you tell em apart.

5Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:32 pm

othershoe1030 wrote:Here's where living in the right wing bubble may become a problem when viewing the facts and the history of our two guys running for president.
Ammo sales and gun sales skyrocketed when Obama was elected because the NRA and all the gun rights folks feared Obama would "take away our guns" and all that jazz. The only gun regulations passed by Obama were to allow guns in National Parks and on Amtrack. Not exactly a reduction in rights but you'll never hear a peep about that from the NRA peanut gallery.

Romney, on the other hand limited the use of assault weapons while he was governor of Mass.

Of course, not wanting to lessen the fear they've managed to manufacture re Obama and gun control the NRA is now saying they think he didn't move to restrict gun rights during his first administration because he was waiting to do it during his second term. Oh please! Just keep the fear coming.

So it looks as if the people who are white knuckle scared about the security of their firearms will likely vote for the one candidate that has ever done anything to restrict their use and against the person who has expanded gun rights.

http://www.businessinsider.com/mitt-romney-gun-conrol-nra-assault-weapons-colorado-shooting-theater-2012-7

6Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:32 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

ghandi wrote:How many registered gun owners are comitted of crimes compared to the non registered gun owners(non registered = stole my gun)
Your statement has nothing to do with Romney's history of gun control.

Keep in mind all you mittens supporters. You will never know when you cast your ballot for the man, who exactly it is you are voting for because he's changed his position many times on many issues.

Cast your vote. You won't know who you are voting for. Lots of luck.

If I had my guess I'd say he's more of a moderate than he tried to make himself into during the primary race. Look at his pro-choice anti-gun record in Mass. and you'll see who he really is.

7Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:33 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:

Are you saying that criminals have both? Registered and unregistered guns. What a retard.

8Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:35 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Are you saying that criminals have both? Registered and unregistered guns. What a retard.

I consider you to be a criminal and you have one.

9Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:43 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I have no criminal record and I have a carry license. Feel better now? Liar.
Lets do lunch some time. You bring your broom and I'll bring my license to show you. I'll also bring my military retiree ID card so you can tell your idiot friend ghostrider that you saw it. Two dodo birds with one stone.
Witch.

10Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:43 pm

othershoe1030 wrote:Here's where living in the right wing bubble may become a problem when viewing the facts and the history of our two guys running for president.

If Obama gets a second term, he will do to guns what he did to America over Obamacare. He will think he has a mandate and go ballistic. No thanks. I don't trust him for as far as I could spit a watermelon seed. I will take my chances with Mitt.

11Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:44 pm

Dreams,

My wife and I have probably a dozen or so guns. Get over it. Not one is registered.

12Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:47 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Dreams,

My wife and I have probably a dozen or so guns. Get over it. Not one is registered.

now you are a criminal you just ain't been charged yet..Beating up a guy because he cut in line is way over the top.. He was probably a little geek. You got anger management problems packing a 45 over to a neighbors house to confront them...the words criminally insane come to mind...

13Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:49 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Lets do lunch some time. You bring your broom and I'll bring my license to show you. I'll also bring my military retiree ID card so you can tell your idiot friend ghostrider that you saw it. Two dodo birds with one stone.
Witch.

Criminals are criminals,Ghandi. Just cause you didn't get caught doesn't make you any less of a criminal.

14Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:50 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

now you are a criminal you just ain't been charged yet..Beating up a guy because he cut in line is way over the top.. He was probably a little geek. You got anger management problems packing a 45 over to a neighbors house to confront them...the words criminally insane come to mind...

That was Ghandi who bragged about that,T.

15Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:52 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

That was Ghandi who bragged about that,T.

Really ? those two just kind of run together in my mind when I picture bullies and thug wantabes....

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 10/13/2012, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

16Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:52 pm

Good luck with that TEO.

17Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:52 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Witch.

Criminals are criminals,Ghandi. Just cause you didn't get caught doesn't make you any less of a criminal.

From your cop experience, what criminal activity was I involved in?
Just another dreams/forum democrat lie. As usual.

Last edited by ghandi on 10/13/2012, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

18Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:52 pm

Nobody was talking about registering guns.

19Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:53 pm

Your government trained me TEO. What a hoot.

20Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:54 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Witch.

From you cop experience, what criminal activity was I involved in?
Just another dreams/forum democrat lie. As usual.

From your own mouth you beat a guy half to death.That's called assault and battery- a criminal act.

21Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:54 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreams which one was it that took on 37 Mexican drug runners in a bar unarmed ?...I can't remember...

22Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:54 pm

Dreams,

Are you on crack rock to the point where you cannot remember your own posts?

23Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:55 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:

From your own mouth you beat a guy half to death.That's called assault and battery- a criminal act.

Not in self defense. Learn the law wannabee cop

24Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:55 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Which one was dropped behind enemy lines armed only with a knife and eliminated a high ranking official the CIA wanted snuffed....

25Romney vs Obama on gun control Empty Re: Romney vs Obama on gun control 10/13/2012, 11:57 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I mean these guys are legends in their own minds....If we are ever attacked by Al CIAda I want them front and center with mounted bayonets.. I'll stay back and protect the women folk if they fail to stop the Taliban hordes...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum