Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump's Taxes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trump's Taxes Empty Trump's Taxes on 9/28/2020, 8:45 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan


(NYT recap from my inbox:)

Even though taxes on wealthy Americans have fallen sharply in recent decades, most still pay a lot to the federal government. A typical billionaire pays tens of millions of dollars in federal income taxes each year.

President Trump, however, is different.

Yesterday, The Times published an investigation of his finances, based on thousands of pages of documents that had not previously been public. They showed that Trump paid no taxes in 11 of the 18 years between 2000 and 2017. In both 2016 and 2017, he paid only $750.

He was able to do so both because many of his businesses report losing large amounts of money — which reduces his taxable income — and because he has engaged in questionable tax practices. Even while declaring losses, he has managed to enjoy a lavish lifestyle by taking tax deductions on what most people would consider personal expenses, including residences, aircraft and $70,000 in hairstyling for television.

The investigation also found that:

As president, he has received more money from foreign sources and U.S. interest groups than previously known.
Ivanka Trump, while working as an employee of the Trump Organization, appears to have received “consulting fees” that also helped reduce the family’s tax bill.
Trump is facing a series of large looming bills in the next few years, and it is not obvious how he will cover them.
You can read the full story, by Russ Buettner, Susanne Craig and Mike McIntire, here. I’ve compiled a list of major takeaways here. We’ve also put together a timeline of his finances.

Below is a sample of outside reactions to the story:

Susan Hennessey, Lawfare: “Now we know for sure why Trump was refusing to release his tax returns.”

Lily Batchelder, New York University: “Trump’s tax returns suggest he has only ever been successful as a showman, not at running actual businesses.”

Seth Hanlon, Democratic policy adviser: “In 2017, a single worker without children who made $18,000 would have paid $760 in federal income tax. Donald Trump paid $750.”

Avi Asher-Schapiro, of Thomson Reuters Foundation: “Perhaps the most instructive thing re: Trump taxes is the $75K deduction for haircuts. It really illustrates how easy it is for rich people to manipulate their tax burden, & pay less than us. Trump’s haircuts are a business expense […] but not my entire rent when I work from home.”

Robert George of The New York Daily News noted that Trump telegraphed his tax avoidance during a 2016 presidential debate by saying, “I take advantage of the laws of the nation.” George added: “It’s not like he wasn’t up front about this.”

Some Trump supporters, like Mike Cernovich, emphasized that the documents contained no new revelations about Trump’s ties to Russia.

Nate Silver, FiveThirtyEight: “No particular instinct for how much the Trump tax news will resonate with rank-and-file voters. May depend on how much the Biden campaign chooses to emphasize it. There is a damaging headline for Trump (that he paid only $750) which is sometimes lacking in these sorts of stories.”

************

New York Times: Trump paid no income taxes in 10 out of 15 years beginning in 2000

By Paul LeBlanc, Lauren Fox and Kara Scannell, CNN

Updated 7:19 AM ET, Mon September 28, 2020

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/27/politics/trump-income-taxes-new-york-times-report/index.html?utm_term=1601288835237243d2d768662&utm_source=Five+Things+for+Monday%2C+September+28%2C+2020&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=246126_1601288835239&bt_ee=BbH4zp93RnyN3%2BYuzQDKXsDO23LmJOU%2BtxJcwBATJIyx0CAeLbY49p%2FGtq0R9IDh&bt_ts=1601288835239



Telstar and zsomething like this post

2Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 9/28/2020, 10:39 am

zsomething


I'll be damned. I pay more in taxes than Trump does, and I'm nowhere close to "rich."

More disturbing than the fact the guy's a crook and a con-man is the fact that he apparently owes over a BILLION dollars to other countries... and those are the same countries he keeps doing favors for.

Really, I don't know how the people who support him are ever going to have any pride again, having gotten taken THIS bad, and in public. Turns out they're really, really, REALLY stupid. So stupid that they're even considering voting for him again, and thinking they can scare people away from one of the worst hellscapes this country's ever been through with a buncha booga-booga-comin'-ta-getcha bullshit about Biden and "socialism." Honestly, fucking Biden, a socialist? Nobody with sense is going to buy that. But nobody with sense is supporting Trump, so I guess it's an argument worth making for those morons.

The most heated political argument I'm in at the moment is with a friend of mine who's a lot more socialist than I am. It's not an argument that's fiercer than most of my other ones because we disagree on more stuff -- we match up on at least 85% of what we think, maybe more, and mostly just disagree on methods of how to get there -- but it's fiercer because this guy's actually smart and understands logic and works from actual facts. Arguing with right-wingers too much gets ya flabby because you can either just rag-doll the shit out of 'em or you don't bother at all because they believe so much crazy horseshit that there's no point in even dignifying 'em. How many times can you explain "Fast and Furious" to an absolute fuckwit before you just have to sigh and lament that he's not educable? Anyway, I always get more of a workout from lefties than I do from righties, even though I'm more aligned.

Looks like they've given up on trying to fact-check the debates while they're live. I think Biden's going to wipe the walls down with chubby boy for people in the audience who understand issues... and chuckleheads who are just wanting a bunch of insults and putdowns will probably give Trump a bonus. I don't envy Biden having to debate that guy... not because he's good at it (he's really not), but because he (A) tells so many lies you can't make your own points because you run out of time debunking even a tenth of his, and (B) he's got an audience who's too fucking stupid to tell the difference, so they'll think he did "good."

Floridatexan and Telstar like this post

3Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 9/28/2020, 10:46 am

gatorfan


zsomething wrote:I don't envy Biden having to debate that guy... not because he's good at it (he's really not), but because he (A) tells so many lies you can't make your own points because you run out of time debunking even a tenth of his, and (B) he's got an audience who's too fucking stupid to tell the difference, so they'll think he did "good."  

The big problem this election cycle is both candidates are liars of Clintonian proportions. Trumpets taxes? Most "rich" people with mega business pay small taxes since the 87 million loopholes allow write-offs for just about everything. It is way past time to rewrite the tax code and go to a simple flat rate for business and individuals. Wish Congress would do that because I get killed with taxes but I know better.

4Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 9/28/2020, 12:31 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
gatorfan wrote:
zsomething wrote:I don't envy Biden having to debate that guy... not because he's good at it (he's really not), but because he (A) tells so many lies you can't make your own points because you run out of time debunking even a tenth of his, and (B) he's got an audience who's too fucking stupid to tell the difference, so they'll think he did "good."  

The big problem this election cycle is both candidates are liars of Clintonian proportions. Trumpets taxes? Most "rich" people with mega business pay small taxes since the 87 million loopholes allow write-offs for just about everything. It is way past time to rewrite the tax code and go to a simple flat rate for business and individuals. Wish Congress would do that because I get killed with taxes but I know better.

Bothsiderism won't work. Please show more than 20,000 lies by Joe Biden. You can't. And flat rate taxes discriminate against lower income people. Trump is a cheat...in his personal relationships, in his business dealings, and in his taxes.

Telstar and zsomething like this post

5Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 9/28/2020, 12:49 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan
Murdoch Media Properties Bury Times’ Bombshell on Trump’s Tax Returns

Trump's Taxes Front-Page-of-New-York-Times-Monday-September-28-2020

By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: September 28, 2020 ~

New York Post Cover, Monday, September 28, 2020
New York Post Front Page, Monday, September 28, 2020

The United States is a country where Americans get to select their own news reality and, with that, their own reality of the gravest threats their country is facing. If you read the New York Times, you will clearly view the President of the United States, Donald Trump, as financially compromised and the gravest national security threat the nation faces. If you are a devotee of the Rupert Murdoch empire of right-wing news (Wall Street Journal, New York Post, Fox News) you are this morning lost in a world of empty baseball stadiums and Trump charges of “fake news.”

Yesterday, the New York Times’ digital page broke the story that it had obtained, from a source legally permitted to have the material, more than two decades of Donald Trump’s tax returns. According to the Times, the returns show that in 2016, the year Trump was running for President, and in 2017, his first year as President, the man claiming to be a billionaire paid $750 in federal income taxes each year. That’s far less than most blue collar workers pay. (Last night the pro-Republican Drudge Report led with a bold red headline, asking: “The Fake Billionaire?”)

The Times also reports that Trump “paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years.” Heretofore, Trump has refused to provide any of his tax returns, saying he was under a “routine” audit. According to the New York Times, there was nothing “routine” about this audit. The Times explains that the audit centers on the stunning fact that Trump received a tax refund of $72.9 million. Yes, the Internal Revenue Service actually wrote out checks for $72.9 million in tax refunds and paid it to a self-described billionaire. It’s tough to say who looks worse in this reporting – the IRS or Donald Trump.

The Times believes the audit dispute “may center on a single claim that jumps off the page of Mr. Trump’s 2009 tax return: a declaration of more than $700 million in business losses that he had not been allowed to use in prior years. Unleashing that giant tax-avoidance coupon enabled him to receive some or all of his refund.”

At a press conference yesterday, Trump dismissed the Times reporting as “fake news.” He declined, however, to refute any of the specific allegations. Since Trump readily files lawsuits against anyone who threatens his alternative reality of himself, one has to wonder why he is not filing a defamation lawsuit against the New York Times or filing for a court injunction against further dissemination of the report, if the reporting is false as he claims.

Murdoch’s Wall Street Journal has all but ignored the blockbuster reporting on its front page today. It leads with a story that is not on the radar of most average Americans in the middle of a pandemic and hotly contested Presidential election – a story about the Chinese social media/video sharing app, TikTok. The Journal also carries two stories on Trump’s Supreme Court pick, Amy Coney Barrett, and this crucial piece of news: “Some Travelers Miss Flying So Much, They’re Taking Planes to Nowhere.” Buried in small print far down on the front page of the Journal is this response to the Times’ reporting: “President Trump disputed a report that he had paid little or no federal income taxes in recent years, but declined to say how much he has.”

Murdoch’s New York Post is even farther out in left field today with a front cover showing an empty football stadium with this headline: “Giants, Jets Destroyed in Dual Debacles.”

Murdoch’s Fox News leads with this headline today: “EXCLUSIVE: Inside the White House’s plan to defend Amy Coney Barrett during confirmation battle.” There are at least a dozen more articles at Fox News before one arrives at this headline halfway down the digital front page: “Trump calls New York Times report that he avoids paying taxes ‘totally made up’.”

The reporting on the main story for the New York Times was bylined by Russ Buettner, Susanne Craig and Mike McIntire. Buettner and Craig, together with David Barstow, shared a 2019 Pulitzer Price for their 2018 reporting on Trump’s “Suspect Tax Schemes.” McIntire was part of the investigative team that shared a 2017 Pulitzer Prize for reporting on the covert Russian interference in the 2016 President election.

This group of reporters has built up institutional knowledge, backed by an arsenal of tax returns and property appraisals, to asses the true state of Trump’s finances. Their assessment is this: “Financial pressure on the president is only growing. Mr. Trump has reported losses at many of his signature properties, including $55.5 million at his Washington hotel since it opened in 2016, and $315.6 million at his prized golf resorts since 2000. He appears to have sold off most of his stocks and has relied heavily on debt. More than $300 million in loans he personally guaranteed will soon come due.”

This latest report comes on top of a court action filed in August by the New York State Attorney General, Letitia James, to obtain documents related to her investigation of testimony delivered to Congress by Trump’s former lawyer, Michael Cohen. In that testimony, Cohen stated that Trump’s annual financial statements had inflated the value of his assets to obtain favorable terms for loans and insurance coverages, but he then deflated the value of other assets to reduce his real estate taxes.

The New York State Attorney General’s action is separate from the tax fraud investigation of the Trump Organization currently being conducted by the Manhattan District Attorney’s office.

Tomorrow evening will be the first of the Presidential debates between Trump and Democratic challenger, former Vice President Joe Biden. Fox News anchor, Chris Wallace, will be the sole moderator of the debate. Let’s see how that works out.

https://wallstreetonparade.com/2020/09/murdoch-media-properties-bury-times-bombshell-on-trumps-tax-returns/

***********



Telstar and zsomething like this post

6Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 9/28/2020, 2:20 pm

gatorfan


Floridatexan wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
zsomething wrote:I don't envy Biden having to debate that guy... not because he's good at it (he's really not), but because he (A) tells so many lies you can't make your own points because you run out of time debunking even a tenth of his, and (B) he's got an audience who's too fucking stupid to tell the difference, so they'll think he did "good."  

The big problem this election cycle is both candidates are liars of Clintonian proportions. Trumpets taxes? Most "rich" people with mega business pay small taxes since the 87 million loopholes allow write-offs for just about everything. It is way past time to rewrite the tax code and go to a simple flat rate for business and individuals. Wish Congress would do that because I get killed with taxes but I know better.

Bothsiderism won't work.  Please show more than 20,000 lies by Joe Biden.  You can't.  And flat rate taxes discriminate against lower income people.  Trump is a cheat...in his personal relationships, in his business dealings, and in his taxes.

"Bothsiderism"? How cute. Get real, I'm objective and can see the problems on BOTH sides, unlike you. Also unlike you, I'm not a party hack who has time to scour the internet night and day looking for hit pieces. Biden is a long recognized liar, like Trump. If you want 20K Biden lies find them yourself going back 40+ years. Here are a few of the more recent whoppers:
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=joe-biden

7Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 9/28/2020, 4:38 pm

zsomething


gatorfan wrote:

"Bothsiderism"? How cute. Get real, I'm objective and can see the problems on BOTH sides, unlike you.

Problem is, you're talking about lying. Comparing Trump and Biden, you're starting out from an untenable positoin. Wanting to make out like Trump and Biden are equivalent in that department is just silliness. They're not even CLOSE. In fact, NOBODY is anywhere close to Trump when it comes to lying. You're trying to compare an Abrams M1 tank of lying to a tricycle of lying and pretend they're the same thing just because they're both vehicles.

"Objective." Laughing Yeah, objectively, Democrats lie... all politicians do. But if you're trying to pretend the two parties are even close in general, much less the liar-speedball Trump version, then you're silly as a fish with titties.

If you ever find a car with a mile-per-hour rate equal to Trump's lie-per-hour rate, buy that motherfucker and take it to Talladega.

Also unlike you, I'm not a party hack who has time to scour the internet night and day looking for hit pieces.

"I'd kick your ass right now, but you're lucky I hear my mom calling me!"

Laughing

If you're going to make statements, then you're going to get called upon to back up what you're saying with facts. If you don't want to take the time to do that, fine, but don't be all grouchy when people stick a punk-ass-bitch tag on ya for doin' it.



Biden is a long recognized liar, like Trump.

Liar, probably. Like Trump? Nope. Not even close. A pumpkin and a pea are both vegetables, but c'mon, let's not pretend you don't care which gets dropped on your head.

You can sift any politician's career and find untruths. I know Biden's got 'em. But 40 years of Biden doesn't dredge up as many lies - or as big ones - as Trump spits during a typical rally speech.


If you want 20K Biden lies find them yourself going back 40+ years.

"I just like to say things but I'm not good at proving them! Do my homework for me!" Rolling Eyes

You may not know how arguments work, but "go prove yourself wrong for me" ain't it. Smile

Here are a few of the more recent whoppers:
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=joe-biden

"Whoppers." Most of those are more like Krystals. But hey, at least you tried. Smile

Both in number, and in magnitude, it ain't even close. And you, being "objective," know it.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?speaker=donald-trump&ruling=false

You'd be well advised to try a different tactic than "he's a liar" if you want to make Biden look as bad as Trump, but, you do you.

Floridatexan and Telstar like this post

8Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 9/29/2020, 8:11 am

gatorfan


zsomething wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

"Bothsiderism"? How cute. Get real, I'm objective and can see the problems on BOTH sides, unlike you.

Problem is, you're talking about lying.  Comparing Trump and Biden, you're starting out from an untenable positoin.  Wanting to make out like Trump and Biden are equivalent in that department is just silliness.  They're not even CLOSE.  In fact, NOBODY is anywhere close to Trump when it comes to lying.  You're trying to compare an Abrams M1 tank of lying to a tricycle of lying and pretend they're the same thing just because they're both vehicles.

"Objective."   Laughing  Yeah, objectively, Democrats lie... all politicians do.  But if you're trying to pretend the two parties are even close in general, much less the liar-speedball Trump version, then you're silly as a fish with titties.

If you ever find a car with a mile-per-hour rate equal to Trump's lie-per-hour rate, buy that motherfucker and take it to Talladega.

Also unlike you, I'm not a party hack who has time to scour the internet night and day looking for hit pieces.

"I'd kick your ass right now, but you're lucky I hear my mom calling me!"

Laughing

If you're going to make statements, then you're going to get called upon to back up what you're saying with facts.  If you don't want to take the time to do that, fine, but don't be all grouchy when people stick a punk-ass-bitch tag on ya for doin' it.



Biden is a long recognized liar, like Trump.

Liar, probably.  Like Trump?  Nope.  Not even close.  A pumpkin and a pea are both vegetables, but c'mon, let's not pretend you don't care which gets dropped on your head.

You can sift any politician's career and find untruths.  I know Biden's got 'em.  But 40 years of Biden doesn't dredge up as many lies  - or as big ones - as Trump spits during a typical rally speech.


If you want 20K Biden lies find them yourself going back 40+ years.

"I just like to say things but I'm not good at proving them!  Do my homework for me!"   Rolling Eyes

You may not know how arguments work, but "go prove yourself wrong for me" ain't it. Smile

Here are a few of the more recent whoppers:
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=joe-biden

"Whoppers."  Most of those are more like Krystals.  But hey, at least you tried.  Smile

Both in number, and in magnitude, it ain't even close.  And you, being "objective," know it.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?speaker=donald-trump&ruling=false

You'd be well advised to try a different tactic than "he's a liar" if you want to make Biden look as bad as Trump, but, you do you.

Well if nothing else you are good for a laugh. Nice try but if you want to play make believe go to a playground somewhere.

9Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 9/29/2020, 8:34 am

zsomething


Pick a fight, run away. You're gettin' a pattern, son. Smile

Telstar likes this post

10Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 9/29/2020, 9:04 am

gatorfan


zsomething wrote:Pick a fight, run away.  You're gettin' a pattern, son. Smile
WOW - aren't you just the big boy!!!!! You live in a fantasy world child. If you were able to comprehend the written word you would realize I haven't started a "fight" as you say, merely expressed an opinion that you disagree with. No surprise there hack. You want to start something because obviously you live a rather dull life. Have fun!

11Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 9/29/2020, 9:45 am

zsomething


Trump's Taxes Jackoff

Telstar likes this post

12Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 9/29/2020, 5:14 pm

Sal

Sal
gatorfan wrote:
WOW - aren't you just the big boy!!!!! You live in a fantasy world child. If you were able to comprehend the written word you would realize I haven't started a "fight" as you say, merely expressed an opinion that you disagree with. No surprise there hack. You want to start something because obviously you live a rather dull life. Have fun!


^^ punk-ass-bitch ^^

Floridatexan, Telstar and zsomething like this post

13Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 9/30/2020, 11:51 am

gatorfan


Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
WOW - aren't you just the big boy!!!!! You live in a fantasy world child. If you were able to comprehend the written word you would realize I haven't started a "fight" as you say, merely expressed an opinion that you disagree with. No surprise there hack. You want to start something because obviously you live a rather dull life. Have fun!


^^ punk-ass-bitch ^^

Still haven't figured out the "how to act like an adult" thing have you Sally? So predictable.....just like the other 3 people left who post regularly here. I do enjoy popping in occasionally to see how pitiful the forum still is though. Keep up the bad work.

14Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 10/21/2020, 4:06 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

New York Times: Tax records show Trump maintains Chinese bank account

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/politics/trump-china-taxes-financial-records/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_content=2020-10-21T02%3A00%3A41&utm_source=fbCNN&utm_term=link&fbclid=IwAR3rsMaUq8VU0KWO7fU4clMct8O-HsJiyW1KzxFL5pImFGkufxMrIrv5ulk

**********

Trump Called The $10 Million A Loan. His Campaign Called It A Donation. Who Paid It Back, And How?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/kenbensinger/trump-campaign-10-million-2016?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=BuzzFeed%20News%20-%20October%2021%2C%202020&utm_term=News%20confirmed%20list

***********

A Long List of Shady Financial Mysteries Trump Still Refuses to Explain

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/10/a-long-list-of-shady-financial-mysteries-trump-still-refuses-to-explain/

************

Telstar and zsomething like this post

15Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 10/21/2020, 4:29 pm

zsomething


AND it looks like Trump will soon have to be finding another lawyer to represent him in these cases because his buddy Rudy 9u11iani just got caught on moviefilm for whatchacall "lynching Hitler" around a supposed 15-year-old girl.  Ver' nice.  Not.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/rudy-giuliani-borat-movie-175228608.html

Trump's Taxes Rudy-Borat

Trump's Taxes Ek3-h4iWMAAn9b1?format=jpg&name=medium

I don't know how many creeps and perverts are gonna have to get exposed in the Trump cabal before right-wing-version-of-Christians have to just fess up and admit they don't believe any of that shit they preach. Honestly, if you really thought you were being watched all the time and were going to hell if you were judged badly, you'd never dare support a guy like Trump. I don't think any of 'em actually believe in a god any more than I do.

Telstar likes this post

16Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 10/21/2020, 5:13 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum
She's 24 dip shit. Your TDS is so bad now that you've become puritanical.

17Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 10/21/2020, 7:12 pm

zsomething


PkrBum wrote:She's 24 dip shit. Your TDS is so bad now that you've become puritanical.

*sigh.*

I know it's really hard for you, because it's an alien concept and you're just not good at anything except being a boring, disappointing burden to everyone who's unfortunate enough to have you in their lives, but if you're gonna try to swing on me, bitch-boy, learn to fucking read at least a little bit. Just a little, okay? I'm not askin' for much.

First up, what did "Borat" tell Rudy her age was? Hmmm? Fifteen, wasn't it? She's actually 24, yeah, but she looks 15. For all Rudy knew, she was.

Now, what did I actually say? Let's not only look, let's cut and paste, just to be sure, and I'll bold the pertinent part because I realize you're not very good at things and you need training wheels:

Rudy 9u11iani just got caught on moviefilm for whatchacall "lynching Hitler" around a supposed 15-year-old girl.

I said "supposed," did I not? Yes, I did. Had I not known she wasn't actually fifteen, then I would not have added the "supposed." Rudy supposed she was 15 or so, because that was the narrative that "Borat" was creating, and that's what Rudy thought he was dealing with.

I know you want to protect him because "the libs" don't like him and therefore, by default, you have to go with what the puppetmasters who find unquestioning morons useful programmed you to do... but, face it, dude's a creep. There's really no defending it. I really don't care what hill you pick to die on, as long as you die, but... Mt. Rudy's a really weird one.

If you'll just practice a little reading comprehension, it'll save me from having to even talk to you, which I really don't enjoy doing because you're not only an unchallenging dullard, you're a Nazi-supporting cocksucker who's less worthy of respect than something that got scraped off on a doormat.

(Now, see, there I didn't use any "supposed" because your Nazi-supporting-cocksuckerdom is undisputed. Very Happy )

Telstar likes this post

18Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 10/22/2020, 6:34 am

PkrBum

PkrBum
All that faux outrage but you ignore Biden groping little girls. You suck at morals and ethics. Oh... speaking of reading compression... try this again:

Then Baron Cohen, in character as Borat and dressed in lingerie, bursts into the room. “She’s 15! She too old for you!” he says.

“Why are you dressed like this?” responds Giuliani

You're a useful stooge... little else.

19Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 10/22/2020, 7:41 am

Telstar

Telstar

You are one sick bastard.

zsomething likes this post

20Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 10/22/2020, 9:12 am

zsomething


PkrBum wrote:All that faux outrage but you ignore Biden groping little girls. You suck at morals and ethics.

Biden is a toucher and a hugger and, for some reason that escapes me, he likes people. He was raised in a different time when folks were more publicly affectionate to kids, and, yeah, it can come across a little creepy nowdays. But notice that all of those things you like to point at happened at public events when he knew cameras were around. Now I know you hate the guy the way you've been trained to by your handlers, and I know you're way-yonder to the simple side and "thinking" comes hard to you, we can all smell the wood burning when you try, but... do you really think that if he were any kind of "pedo" he'd be doing that when people could see it? That'd be the last thing he'd do if he were keeping some dark nasty secret, dude. Seriously. Sophisticate a little.

Meanwhile, holla at ya boy: https://wallstreetrebel.com/wsr/articles/was_the_rape_accusation_against_trump_true/2019-07-15-01-00-48.html

Morals and ethics. Uh-huh. We can play that game all day long.


Oh... speaking of reading compression...

Laughing Was anyone speaking of reading compression? What a weird thing to talk about! Is that like what they do in Reader's Digest? Reading comprehension is what I was talking about, but... wow. Very Happy Of all the things to fuck up when you're trying to defend your reading comprehension abilities! You put glue in them clown shoes when you put 'em on, didn't you, Bonzo? Smile Whooo! You're fun! All I gotta do is hand you a full clip and rack the slide for ya and then watch your toes fly all over the place when you try to defend yourself! Smile



try this again:

Then Baron Cohen, in character as Borat and dressed in lingerie, bursts into the room. “She’s 15! She too old for you!” he says.

“Why are you dressed like this?” responds Giuliani


And that proves... nothing. The girl was made up to look young. Rudy was snakin' his thang out and trying to get it ready to do some business. And "Borat" surprised him in the middle of the process.

You can't drink this pretty, son. You have nothing. The rock's to your left and the hard place is to the right. Give up. Embrace despair.

You're a useful stooge... little else.


I've known parakeets who had a wider range of things to say than you do. I really don't know why you even keep trying. Sisyphus walks into a bar. Sisyphus walks into a bar. Sisyphus walks into a bar.

You shouldn't insult the guy who makes you look like an idiot every time we argue. It just makes you look like a guy who gets rag-dolled by a "useful stooge."

You're nothing but a stench. When you're finally gone, someone will open a window, and then you'll be nothing at all. Smile

Telstar likes this post

21Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 10/22/2020, 5:17 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum
Yet... you see a still picture and immediately swallow a comedian's narrative. Though two adults in a hotel room can carry all kinds of connotations... you have to pretend that she's a minor. That's creepy by itself. Rudy said he was tucking his pants back in after removing the microphone equipment. Cohen barged in at the end with a joke that she was 15. He's funny... you don't seem to know the difference between that and an actual pervert (see: Biden). You can't be this dense naturally... you've obviously worked hard at confirmation bias and group think.

22Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 10/22/2020, 6:04 pm

Telstar

Telstar
So how many times has Rudy been caught cheating?


https://www.cheatsheet.com/health-fitness/rudy-giuliani-sex-scandal.html/



Who can forget THIS affair?


23Trump's Taxes Empty Re: Trump's Taxes on 10/23/2020, 4:17 pm

zsomething


Well, people who were in the room aren't buying the "I was just trying to tuck my shirt in" story. Unless Rudy makes himself come by shirt-tuckin'! Hey, everybody's got a fetish.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/movies/story/2020-10-23/sacha-baron-cohen-giuliani-borat-movie-gma


“If the president’s lawyer found what he did there appropriate behavior, then heaven knows what he’s done with other female journalists in hotel rooms,” Baron Cohen said Friday on “Good Morning America.”

“I urge everyone to watch the movie,” the British comedian and “The Trial of the Chicago 7" actor added. “It is what it is. He did what he did. And make your own mind up. ... It was pretty clear to us.”

In a radio interview this week, Giuliani called the scene “a hit job” to distract from next month’s presidential election, further insisting on Twitter that he was tucking his shirt into his pants after taking off recording equipment for the interview.



However, Bulgarian actress Bakalova thanked Baron Cohen for interrupting her exchange with the attorney.

“I’ve always felt safe with our team, with our crew, with Sacha in my corner,” Bakalova said on “GMA.” “I actually never felt that I’ve been in danger. That’s why I’m lucky, because I had them.”


Still, Baron Cohen was “quite concerned for her” during the scene.

“It’s my responsibility as a producer as well to ensure that the lead actor is looked after,” he said.

He also pats her on the butt before he lays back to "tuck in his shirt." Uh-huh, very fucking likely.



Borat: "I warn you, anyone else try this and Rudolph will not hesitate to reach into his legal briefs and whip out his supeonas."

lol!

Telstar likes this post

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum