Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama supporter on abortion and taxes

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dcat

Dcat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OrPoFCGjwG4#!

Biz Pac Review released this video to Youtube on September 9, 2012. The lady was approached because of her stance on abortion but it got interesting once she started getting into what she feels are the biggest issues.

"I have my reasons why I'm voting for Obama."

"My kids should be able to go to college without them asking for money from me."

"Why shouldn't they get money from the government, the Republicans do."

"Our kids should have the same rights as they do."

"Who you think does all the hard work? The middle class people. The richer people sitting their behind at home."

"I do too much, what good do I get?"

Nekochan

Nekochan

I'd like to know where the special Republican line is for college money. Rolling Eyes

Nekochan wrote:I'd like to know where the special Republican line is for college money. Rolling Eyes

They're going to cut pell grants.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I'd like to know where the special Republican line is for college money. Rolling Eyes

They're going to cut them only for Democrats?

Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

They're going to cut them only for Democrats?

No,everybody.

Nekochan

Nekochan

But the lady in the video said that Republicans get money for college from the government and implied that Democrats cannot or do not get government money for college.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

College is not a right. You want it, you pay for it.
Period. space space.

Nekochan wrote:But the lady in the video said that Republicans get money for college from the government and implied that Democrats cannot or do not get government money for college.

I guess she knows.LOL!

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:But the lady in the video said that Republicans get money for college from the government and implied that Democrats cannot or do not get government money for college.

I guess she knows.LOL!
Well, that's what I want to know...where do Republicans go to get the free government money for their kids to go to college.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I guess she knows.LOL!
Well, that's what I want to know...where do Republicans go to get the free government money for their kids to go to college.

Jobs.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well...jobs isn't free government money, lol.

Anyway, I believe that anyone who is bright enough and motivated enough to make it through college should have the opportunity to go. I like the Pell Grant Program and other programs that help lower income kids go to school. But the problem is the crazy cost of college today. College costs have risen at a rate far faster than they should have over the last 20 years. And I believe that the more free grant money and easy college loan money there is available, the more the cost of college goes up. It's a vicious cycle and I don't know what should be done about it. I said just the other day on here that I think it's a good thing for kids to work their way through college but that the cost is so high today that it's difficult.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum