Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poll: Romney Opens 7-Point Lead in Florida

+2
Floridatexan
othershoe1030
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mitt Romney’s 7-point lead in the TBT/Herald/Mason-Dixon poll is the latest sign of a Florida surge:

The survey conducted this week found 51 percent of likely Florida voters supporting Romney, 44 percent backing Obama and 4 percent undecided. That’s a major shift from a month ago when the same poll showed Obama leading 48 percent to 47 percent — and a direct result of what Obama himself called a “bad night” at the first debate.

The debate prompted 5 percent of previously undecided voters and 2 percent of Obama backers to move to Romney. Another 2 percent of Obama supporters said they are now undecided because of the debate.
http://www.commentarymagazine.com/2012/10/12/poll-romney-opens-7-point-lead-in-florida/

big news

Two national presidential polls are out as well as several statewide polls including the important swing states of Florida and Virginia. In the Gallup presidential tracking poll Mitt Romney had a 2% lead among likely voters but President Obama had a 2% lead among registered voters. When likely voters were included in the Gallup presidential poll then Obama was at 47% compared to 49% for Romney. However, when registered voters were included in the Gallup presidential poll then Obama was at 48% compared to 46% for Romney. Third party candidates combined with undecided voters were at 4% among likely voters but increased to 6% among registered voters. Gallup released their latest presidential tracking poll at 1 p.m. ET, Friday, October 12, 2012.

http://www.examiner.com/article/daily-presidential-tracking-poll-october-12-2012

5 states just flipped from lean obama to toss ups.

real clear politics has romney up by 1 nationally

this has been the biggest change after a debate ever in our history.

Rogue wrote:5 states just flipped from lean obama to toss ups.

You're foolish to think these polls mean anything for Obama or Romney w/ this close a race.

Dreamsglore wrote:

You're foolish to think these polls mean anything for Obama or Romney w/ this close a race.

why would you say that?

when the polls were your favor you were boosting all over.

i kept telling you they had those polls rigged with a dem +8-9 and now that it doesnt look like the turn out is going to be like 2008, theve had to re adjust it to normal. they are still giving dems the upper hand so this electionis going to be a blowout imho

It's going to be a close election but the polls are really irrelevant when it comes to actual voting. It is just an estimate.

Dreamsglore wrote:It's going to be a close election but the polls are really irrelevant when it comes to actual voting. It is just an estimate.

yes, it is going to be a close election. and this coming from you is a change from many earlier boosting post from you and many here.

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:It's going to be a close election but the polls are really irrelevant when it comes to actual voting. It is just an estimate.

yes, it is going to be a close election. and this coming from you is a change from many earlier boosting post from you and many here.

I don't know about what others predict but I never said anything other than that. The country is divided. It was in 2008.

http://electoralmap.net/2012/2008_election.php

check out the accuracy for 2008 at the bottom.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

I don't know about what others predict but I never said anything other than that. The country is divided. It was in 2008.

people in this country are shallow. They either vote for free stuff or idoltry.

this country was so in love with voting for the first black prez in 2008, thats all that mattered. they were part of history. it was actually racist.

because substance wasnt part of the equation to run this country.

now this is what we have. a very inefective non leader on just about every issue. I know he espected every one to just bow down to his almightyness as you did and the sky would open up and all would be ok. and when his ideas the few that he actually had were presented even his own party scoffed.

except for the sheep on the outside like yourself and all those who sit palms clutched in awe of thier savior obama.

Its not going to be another 2008. we dont care what color you are, we only care you can run something as big and complicated as the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. and it isnt obama, but we arnt exactly thrilled its romeny either, so little hoopla is what your seeing. But we will go to the voting booth and get rid of this infestation of idiocracy.

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

this country was so in love with voting for the first black prez in 2008, thats all that mattered. they were part of history. it was actually racist.

now this is what we have. a very inefective non leader on just about every issue. I know he espected every one to just bow down to his almightyness as you did and the sky would open up and all would be ok. and when his ideas the few that he actually had were presented even his own party scoffed.

except for the sheep on the outside like yourself and all those who sit palms clutched in awe of thier savior obama.

Its not going to be another 2008. we dont care what color you are, we only care you can run something as big and complicated as the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. and it isnt obama, but we arnt exactly thrilled its romeny either, so little hoopla is what your seeing. But we will go to the voting booth and get rid of this infestation of idiocracy.

What I could read from your embarrassingly spelled post is garbage- if that is what I think you meant. I'm not in "awe" of anybody or vote for anybody because of their color. I happen to agree w/ his policies. You, however, are so stupid you would vote for someone who is going to make your life so much more miserable and doesn't even like people like you because you are so incensed someone is getting something for free.Talk about cutting the nose off your face? LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:

Three weeks ago you guys were going to give Mitt a "mudhole stomping" and now "it's a close race." LOLROFLMAO

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

The country wasn't divided in 2008 as much as it is now. Some people are predicting that if Obama does not win, there will be riots. I can't wait to see if they do riot. Let them come to my neighborhood and cut up. I have plenty of ammo.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

The country wasn't divided in 2008 as much as it is now. Some people are predicting that if Obama does not win, there will be riots. I can't wait to see if they do riot. Let them come to my neighborhood and cut up. I have plenty of ammo.

That's the ignorant backwoods people Milton talking. There will be no riots.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PkrBum wrote:http://electoralmap.net/2012/2008_election.php

check out the accuracy for 2008 at the bottom.

Wow. Thanks for posting that. The ranking for accuracy of the various polls is very interesting. The guy I like though wasn't listed. I wonder how he would rate on this scale. He predicted the popular vote in the '08 election by 1% and which way the states would go right for 49 of the 50 states.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

You are the one who's shallow...not the majority of people. I voted for Barack Obama because I though he was the best available candidate...period. In your little bigot land the black candidate could never be the most qualified. He's the President because he possessed the ability and the motivation to do the job...at a time when the Republicans had dragged the country into the sewer and the chances for recovery were looking mighty slim...but none of you tighty-righties ever acknowledge Bush's destruction, or the economic chaos that followed, preferring to somehow "blame it on the black guy". Obama has reversed the downward spiral in a number of ways, but a certain segment of the population won't even allow him a single victory, preferring instead to think that somehow the tired old Reagan trickle down will somehow have the opposite effect than it always had...reverse Robin Hood. Legal theft. Oligarchy.

NaNook

NaNook

Floridatexan wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

You are the one who's shallow...not the majority of people. I voted for Barack Obama because I though he was the best available candidate...period. In your little bigot land the black candidate could never be the most qualified. He's the President because he possessed the ability and the motivation to do the job...at a time when the Republicans had dragged the country into the sewer and the chances for recovery were looking mighty slim...but none of you tighty-righties ever acknowledge Bush's destruction, or the economic chaos that followed, preferring to somehow "blame it on the black guy". Obama has reversed the downward spiral in a number of ways, but a certain segment of the population won't even allow him a single victory, preferring instead to think that somehow the tired old Reagan trickle down will somehow have the opposite effect than it always had...reverse Robin Hood. Legal theft. Oligarchy.

You are without a doubt the most racist poster on this forum. You are blinded by racism.

Obama followed the Bush policies concerning the banks, GM( yes Bush started the GM rescue) and then screwed it up. Give me a break, GM is still going down the tubes. The question is, why hasn't the Treasury sold the stock? The union is probably dumping GM stock and the Treasury is sitting on 500 million shares. What about the white collar GM employees who were wiped out? What about the car dealers who were wiped out? Why is the Volt Plant closed? Why is the GM Volt selling for less than cost? Why does the government buy Volts? Do you know the sub-prime ratio for GM car sales? It's a mess...

When Obama collects the tax payers investment in GM he can crow. He is about 20 Billion Dollars Short. Meanwhile, the Big Banks have paid back their loans with interest, thank George Bush.

NaNook wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

You are without a doubt the most racist poster on this forum. You are blinded by racism.

Obama followed the Bush policies concerning the banks, GM( yes Bush started the GM rescue) and then screwed it up. Give me a break, GM is still going down the tubes. The question is, why hasn't the Treasury sold the stock? The union is probably dumping GM stock and the Treasury is sitting on 500 million shares. What about the white collar GM employees who were wiped out? What about the car dealers who were wiped out? Why is the Volt Plant closed? Why is the GM Volt selling for less than cost? Why does the government buy Volts? Do you know the sub-prime ratio for GM car sales? It's a mess...

When Obama collects the tax payers investment in GM he can crow. He is about 20 Billion Dollars Short. Meanwhile, the Big Banks have paid back their loans with interest, thank George Bush.

What about the Americans who don't have a job because the Republicans have blocked every bill to bring this economy forward? You don't acknowledge that.

NaNook

NaNook

Dreamsglore wrote:
NaNook wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

What about the Americans who don't have a job because the Republicans have blocked every bill to bring this economy forward? You don't acknowledge that.

What about Harry Reid? Do you know where he lives? Harry has killed every Republican Jobs bill from the HR. Harry is crazy, period.

Do you know his finances?

Harry Reid would screw road-kill and sell it to an Asian Restuarant. Anyone see the road-kill headlines?

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

You would last about as long as a f**t in a whirlwind PD so keep talking trash cuz that's all it is.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Isn't that what President Barack Hussein Obama and the other Progressive backers of the Occupy Wall Street Mobs said? What a lovely albatross you have hung around your necks.

Poll: Romney Opens 7-Point Lead in Florida 1282012OaklandFlag

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

There has to ne a riot. How else will people in new orleans get a flat screen TV?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

NaNook wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Are you kidding me? George Bush and his Veep INITIATED the whole economic meltdown, taking a surplus and turning it into the (at the time) biggest deficit in our history. The oil companies would like nothing more than to witness the failure (yet again) of alternative energy. They like their subsidies and the fact (not verified) that they earn most of the royalties from drilling on federal land, in addition to the direct money given to them by the government. GM was bailed out, not because of their manufacturing, but because they (GMAC) were acting like a bank, financing their auto purchasers and taking a big leap into mortgages.

I am at the very least onr of the least racist people you have ever encountered.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

No one with a straight face could say Senator Barack Hussein Obama was the best qualified. He had none except leading and teaching ACORN meetings. As for motivation, that means less than nothing. I could be the most "motivated" man in the world and there's not a chance in heck that I'll be driving for John Force. Except maybe his scooter.

I know of no one who didn't acknowledge the destruction done due to the Democrat driven housing/mortgage/financial collapse. The problem is, President Obama has done little or nothing to turn it around.

President Obama's ignorance and inexperience allowed him to think he could blow ONE TRILLION DOLLARS on a "Stimulus" plan and then he could spend the next two years on ObamaCare.

President Obama went on his world wide appology tour and now the results of his appologies and appeasement is a Middle East on Fire.

If you recall, even Senator Obama said HE WAS NOT QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT. You should have listened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4yCwqtuv5Q&feature=related

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum