Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

While Trump Visited El Paso, ICE Raided MS Leaving Children in the Streets

+4
bigdog
polecat
zsomething
Sal
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Amurica! Fuck yah!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/2019/08/08/ice-arrested-hundreds-people-raids-now-devastated-children-are-without-their-parents/

zsomething

My state always finds new ways to disgrace itself.

"Bible belt." Yeah.

Sal

Sal

I realize it's not politically convenient to say at the moment, but the next Dem POTUS is going to have to do something drastic about ICE.

They really are just a mob of pro-Trump fascist assholes.

polecat

polecat

While Trump Visited El Paso, ICE Raided MS Leaving Children in the Streets Immigr10

ATTENTION MISSISSIPPI BUBBAS: There are 680 job openings in food processing plants due to immigration raids. Put down your guns and fill out an application.

polecat

polecat

While Trump Visited El Paso, ICE Raided MS Leaving Children in the Streets Immigr11

bigdog

Sal wrote:I realize it's not politically convenient to say at the moment, but the next Dem POTUS is going to have to do something drastic about ICE.

They really are just a mob of pro-Trump fascist assholes.

It's rotting from the top down. The next POTUS needs to change all the administrators, the director, and anyone involved in the decision making process. I can't blame the individual agents though. I suspect a lot of them despise their jobs right now.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Obama deported many more illegal aliens than trump by any objective measure.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Obama deported many more illegal aliens than trump by any objective measure.

While Trump Visited El Paso, ICE Raided MS Leaving Children in the Streets Source10

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

It seems to me that there are ways of investigating employees that are less dramatic than a raid staged with 600 ICE officers. A plainclothes person could go in and go through records to perform an audit? Surrounding the plants and arresting 680 people is a blunt force approach.

I also heard that the president was not told in advance of the planned raid. The reason given was because he had been known to broadcast upcoming raids and thereby tip off the targets. That was likely a reference to his announcing the weekend raids held recently. He bragged about the thousands who would be arrested. The actual number was so low because people refused to open their doors to the officers. So, ICE can't trust him. Makes you wonder (or not) how foreign intelligence agencies view him. He is a real danger to the security of the country, no doubt.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I'll fetch the fainting couch.

polecat

polecat

GOLDEN CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AWAIT!!!

Good morning all you Mississippi high school dropouts!

Do you know how to gut and lop off chicken heads?
NO?
No worries we will train you.

BIG BIG $$MONEY$$

APPLY TODAY START TODAY NO METH TEST

knothead

knothead

polecat wrote:GOLDEN CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AWAIT!!!

Good morning all you Mississippi high school dropouts!

Do you know how to gut and lop off chicken heads?
NO?
No worries we will train you.

BIG BIG $$MONEY$$

APPLY TODAY START TODAY NO METH TEST

Love your irony combined with humor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum