Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump says what happens in Putin meeting is 'none of your business'

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-putin-meeting-business/story?id=63967271&cid=social_fb_abcnp&fbclid=IwAR2vjPGA38x2DtO7T6-S5YO7CsPVzcOr7JSKVchGzzblkE5mfwDDFQ6qm2M

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-putin-meeting-business/story?id=63967271&cid=social_fb_abcnp&fbclid=IwAR2vjPGA38x2DtO7T6-S5YO7CsPVzcOr7JSKVchGzzblkE5mfwDDFQ6qm2M

Trump Tweeted that last night's debate was "boring". That's because they were speaking Spanish and not Russian. Twisted Evil

zsomething

Trump will hand over the launch codes if he thinks it'll make big tough Vlad "like" him. People "liking" Trump is verrrrrry important. It's really the core of the way he governs. Hell, he even said he held back on tariffs on Canada and Mexico because: "we gave them a big break, we didn’t have to, but a lot of people in Congress said ‘Please, please give them a break.’ Why they said that, who knows? I decided to go along, because some people in Congress really like me, so I decided to go along.”

Needy lil' daddy-never-loved-him Donnie is still trying to find a daddy. And Putin knows it and will play him like a fiddle.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Maybe it's a quid pro quo. Begging Putin to give him latitude until election in exchange for considerations after.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:Trump will hand over the launch codes if he thinks it'll make big tough Vlad "like" him.   People "liking" Trump is verrrrrry important.  It's really the core of the way he governs.   Hell, he even said he held back on tariffs on Canada and Mexico because: "we gave them a big break, we didn’t have to, but a lot of people in Congress said ‘Please, please give them a break.’ Why they said that, who knows? I decided to go along, because some people in Congress really like me, so I decided to go along.”

Needy lil' daddy-never-loved-him Donnie is still trying to find a daddy.  And Putin knows it and will play him like a fiddle.

I thought his mother regretted giving birth to him. Twisted Evil

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:    Trump says what happens in Putin meeting is 'none of your business' Cock-c13

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum