Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is How it's Done

+3
bigdog
zsomething
Sal
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1This is How it's Done Empty This is How it's Done 5/14/2019, 2:00 pm

Sal

Sal

This is How it's Done Captur11

This is How it's Done Captur12

2This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/14/2019, 2:31 pm

zsomething

Yep, she did a great job of summing them up there. FOX is a propaganda outlet, not a news outlet. There's no reason to legitimize them by showing up there. FOX News is not part of the fourth estate, but the fifth column.

3This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/14/2019, 2:55 pm

bigdog

But, you won't get a single convert by preaching to the choir. Fox is going to make those profits anyway.
The very reason that Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton were both elected president is that their campaigns refused to give up on the South. Howard Dean had a huge group of Southern supporters before he left the race in 2004. Fox people are Southerners and mid-Westerners and some of them can be picked off.
Ms Warren has a chance to show fox Voters that she's not the total nutcase the network has been portraying her as for years. If she's good enough, she might make a tiny little crack in that seam.
What she's doing is telegraphing that she's either scared to go or she thinks she's too good to speak to that audience. They already think that about Democrats-we're all a bunch of elitists.
I think she's wrong.
She says she's running a campaign to "reach all Americans." No, she's not. She's running away from Fox viewers and they see that.
They think she's scared to come on because the Fox interviewers would make a fool out of her democratic, elitist beliefs.
She should go on there and squash them like bugs every time they tell a lie. That's how you go after the votes of all Americans.

I'll betcha AOC would go on Fox if they asked her to.
They wouldn't dare.

4This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/14/2019, 3:43 pm

Telstar

Telstar

I wonder if Fox News will respond with the usual:

POCAHONTAS GOES ON WARPATH OVER FOX NEWS! Twisted Evil

5This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/14/2019, 9:20 pm

RealLindaL

bigdog wrote:But, you won't get a single convert by preaching to the choir. Fox is going to make those profits anyway.
The very reason that Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton were both elected president is that their campaigns refused to give up on the South. Howard Dean had a huge group of Southern supporters before he left the race in 2004. Fox people are Southerners and mid-Westerners and some of them can be picked off.
Ms Warren has a chance to show fox Voters that she's not the total nutcase the network has been portraying her as for years. If she's good enough, she might make a tiny little crack in that seam.
What she's doing is telegraphing that she's either scared to go or she thinks she's too good to speak to that audience. They already think that about Democrats-we're all a bunch of elitists.
I think she's wrong.
She says she's running a campaign to "reach all Americans." No, she's not. She's running away from Fox viewers and they see that.
They think she's scared to come on because the Fox interviewers would make a fool out of her democratic, elitist beliefs.
She should go on there and squash them like bugs every time they tell a lie. That's how you go after the votes of all Americans.

I'll betcha AOC would go on Fox if they asked her to.
They wouldn't dare.

You make an excellent case, bigdog. I'm with you on this, but it's pretty obvious Warren is dug in and not about to change her mind.

6This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/15/2019, 8:16 am

Sal

Sal

Fox News has been operating as a propaganda arm for the Trump administration and has promoted white nationalist talking points.

Elizabeth Warren is exactly right to refuse to give credibility and provide cover to their ridiculous claims of "fair and balanced" coverage, and to refuse to participate in their despicable business model of "hate for profit".

And, she's certainly not hiding from red state voters - her first two open town halls were in West Virginia and Ohio for gawd's sake.

It's called taking a principled stand.

Kudos, Senator Warren.

7This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/15/2019, 9:02 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

She doesn't seem to be helping the ratings of CNN or MSNBC. Her popularity is overrated.

That beer video she put out was one of the most awkward things I've seen in politics.

8This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/15/2019, 11:39 am

bigdog

Sal wrote:Fox News has been operating as a propaganda arm for the Trump administration and has promoted white nationalist talking points.

Elizabeth Warren is exactly right to refuse to give credibility and provide cover to their ridiculous claims of "fair and balanced" coverage, and to refuse to participate in their despicable business model of "hate for profit".

And, she's certainly not hiding from red state voters - her first two open town halls were in West Virginia and Ohio for gawd's sake.

It's called taking a principled stand.

Kudos, Senator Warren.

Yep. All those Bernie Supporters that took a principled stand back in 2016 by refusing to go to the polls sure did this country a lot of good, didn't they?
And all those principled Jill Stein voters.
Ohio and West Virginia ain't Tennessee or Georgia.
Those are places she might make a difference by going onto Fox News and making a fool out of their anchors. CNN and MSNBC split their viewership with ABC and CBS and all the other networks out there that broadcast news. FYI, Pkr,  the majority of Americans do NOT favor Fox news. They watch one of the other networks-you know, the fake news ones.
If Donna Brazille isn't afraid of Fox, Elizabeth Warren shouldn't be.

Oh, that's right. She isn't Donna Brazille.

9This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/15/2019, 11:58 am

bigdog

BTW Pkr, I just checked on some news channel ratings. If you add CNN and MSNBC's nightly viewership together, they outperform fox. Also, MSNBC is the fastest growing network out there, not Fox.
I'll let you look it up and try to prove me wrong.

Have fun all day.

10This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/15/2019, 12:41 pm

Sal

Sal

bigdog wrote:
Yep. All those Bernie Supporters that took a principled stand back in 2016 by refusing to go to the polls sure did this country a lot of good, didn't they?
And all those principled Jill Stein voters.
Ohio and West Virginia ain't Tennessee or Georgia.
Those are places she might make a difference by going onto Fox News and making a fool out of their anchors. CNN and MSNBC split their viewership with ABC and CBS and all the other networks out there that broadcast news. FYI, Pkr,  the majority of Americans do NOT favor Fox news. They watch one of the other networks-you know, the fake news ones.
If Donna Brazille isn't afraid of Fox, Elizabeth Warren shouldn't be.

Oh, that's right. She isn't Donna Brazille.

That's an entirely intellectually dishonest and morally bankrupt argument.

Fox News is a disseminater of misinformation and propaganda.

She's attacking the network, not it's viewership, and people who watch Fox News exclusively won't be swayed from Trump anyway.

If you're going after the Obama/Trump voters, there're better ways.

Ways that she's utilizing by going into those communities, talking directly to those people, and proposing detailed policy initiatives that will help them.

The comparison to Stein and Bernie is ridiculous - if she doesn't get the nomination, she'll work tirelessly for whoever does and insist her supporters do likewise.

And, Donna Brazille is a whore.

11This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/15/2019, 2:24 pm

bigdog

Ah, well, I can see you are carefully considering what I said and deciding to call Democrats with different opinions from yours whores. Donna Brazille has worked her ass off for the Democratic party for years. She's got an idea that she can help in a different way, by mud wrestling on Fox news. God Bless Her.

I'm a democrat. Period. I'm not willing to give up on getting back this country or our Constitution because I've got some sacred message from God that I can't walk where the sinners go. I guess Liz Warren does.
God forgot to tell her that where the sinners go is where the converts can be found.

But,

Okay
Fine
Whatever

Don't ask why we keep losing.

12This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/15/2019, 2:58 pm

bigdog

BTW, Bernie Sanders is also willing to go on Fox for a town hall. What's the name for a man whore? Several other candidates have also said they are willing to do so, all whores, I guess.

Only Elizabeth Warren is pure, I suppose. I'm not surprised she's the one. She's always reminded me of the church lady on SNL.

13This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/15/2019, 3:12 pm

Sal

Sal

bigdog wrote:BTW, Bernie Sanders is also willing to go on Fox for a town hall. What's the name for a man whore? Several other candidates have also said they are willing to do so, all whores, I guess.

Only Elizabeth Warren is pure, I suppose. I'm not surprised she's the one. She's always reminded me of the church lady on SNL.

Reading comprehension is just not your thing, is it?

You have continuously misconstrued what Senator Warren said, and now you misconstrue what I've written in response.

I guess consistency counts for something.

Rolling Eyes

14This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/15/2019, 5:08 pm

bigdog

Oh, I understand. Ms Warren doesn't want to add to the Fox ratings by going on their evil network.

She's willing to give up on a chance to win over voters who may have voted for Obama and then for Trump in order to keep Fox from having one good night of ratings.

Her purity may possibly cost the Dems votes in 2020.

That's what I know and it's what I care about. It's way too important to get Donald Trump out of office. I'd swear an oath to the very Satan I don't believe exists in order to see that happen. Little Liz could show up on a stage and tell people what she believes. Or how about this, she can stay home. Let everybody else go and debate without her. That works for me too.

15This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/15/2019, 6:56 pm

Sal

Sal

bigdog wrote:Oh, I understand. Ms Warren doesn't want to add to the Fox ratings by going on their evil network.

She's willing to give up on a chance to win over voters who may have voted for Obama and then for Trump in order to keep Fox from having one good night of ratings.

Her purity may possibly cost the Dems votes in 2020.

That's what I know and it's what I care about. It's way too important to get Donald Trump out of office. I'd swear an oath to the very Satan I don't believe exists in order to see that happen. Little Liz could show up on a stage and tell people what she believes. Or how about this, she can stay home. Let everybody else go and debate without her. That works for me too.

Would you prefer that the Democratic candidates show up to personally placate all hate groups or just the ones with a large audiences?

16This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/15/2019, 8:56 pm

bigdog

It's not going to placate the hate groups to put Democrats on Fox. It's going to piss off the haters who consider that their private network and don't want to hear the truth in any form.

Your psychology makes no sense at all.

17This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/15/2019, 10:01 pm

Sal

Sal

bigdog wrote:It's not going to placate the hate groups to put Democrats on Fox. It's going to piss off the haters who consider that their private network and don't want to hear the truth in any form.

Haha ... projection personified.

18This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/15/2019, 10:27 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:
bigdog wrote:It's not going to placate the hate groups to put Democrats on Fox. It's going to piss off the haters who consider that their private network and don't want to hear the truth in any form.

I give Warren credit for taking a stand against appearing on America's #1 right wing propaganda outlet. I'd like to see Harris do the same but it's up to her. Has Biden appeared on Fox, will he?

19This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/15/2019, 10:45 pm

bigdog

Sal wrote:

Projection can be a useful tool in psychology. You call it projection, I call it putting myself in the shoes of a Fox viewer and trying to think like them.  Why do you think the hate groups would have any different reaction to the "invasion" of their network than you would if David Duke and a bunch of racist nationalists were allowed to debate on MSNBC? You'd be pissed off at MSNBC, you'd wonder why they let those liars on there to spread their hate.
In the same way, the Trumpsters don't want their network to air the "fake news" put out by a Democratic debate.  
BUT, and this is also a possibility, some of them might actually listen out of curiosity and learn some things they didn't know

Elizabeth Warren can talk all she wants to about her 200 person town hall meetings, but Fox is a national outlet that can reach everyone. She's wasting a chance.

But whatever. You can just hope the whole choir shows up in 2020 and overcomes the Trumpsters this time around. Don't bother to actually try and change the mind of any Trump voter from 2016. That's a good way to keep losing.

And just another by the way. When we were discussing not speaking to anyone who voted for Trump yesterday, I said my own sister was a Trump voter. She voted for him 100% because of the abortion issue.  She says she will never vote for him again. She does not like much of anything he has done since he's been in office, except for his Supreme Court nominations. It's highly possible that she is not the only fundamentalist Christian who feels that way. Now that they think they have what they want, they no longer have to deal with the devil to get it. That's just one bunch of voters that could be influenced this year, as well as the farmers who are going to go broke because of Trump's tariffs and the factory workers who may lose jobs over the same thing.
No, you're not going to change a dyed in the wool racist, but it's worth going after Trump voters, whether you agree or not.

Going on Fox is a good way to do it.

20This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/16/2019, 5:11 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Maybe Fox News should host some AOC town halls. Just to show how fair and balanced they really are. If they can't do that, screw them and their viewers. Maybe Americans deserve 4 more years of Trump, if they live that long. Twisted Evil

21This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/16/2019, 6:25 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://zogbyanalytics.com/news/888-trump-s-job-approval-tops-50-a-majority-of-millennials-approve-of-trump-nearly-half-of-generation-z-voters-approve-of-trump-trump-is-winning-back-hispanic-independent-college-educated-and-urban-voters

22This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/16/2019, 7:48 pm

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast heaven to hell so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and than the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard (mêlée, final vociferations) tennis… the stones… so calm… Cunard… unfinished…Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast heaven to hell so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and than the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard (mêlée, final vociferations) tennis… the stones… so calm… Cunard… unfinished…Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast heaven to hell so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and than the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard (mêlée, final vociferations) tennis… the stones… so calm… Cunard… unfinished…

23This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/19/2019, 7:48 pm

bigdog

BTW, Mayor Pete is on Fox News Network right this moment and is getting a lot of applause from the audience.
The guy's got guts. He's talking about student loans and a lot of topics that not just Democrats care about. More power to him.

I won't vote for him, but I do admire him.

24This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/19/2019, 8:03 pm

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:BTW, Mayor Pete is on Fox News Network right this moment and is getting a lot of applause from the audience.
The guy's got guts. He's talking about student loans and a lot of topics that not just Democrats care about. More power to him.

I won't vote for him, but I do admire him.

I'll vote for him if he wins the nomination. Trump is all upset that Chris Wallace and Fox News is treating Mayor Pete like a human. Trump should be upset because even he can see that Mayor Pete's penis has a brighter future than Trumps wrinkled, feeble ass. Twisted Evil

25This is How it's Done Empty Re: This is How it's Done 5/19/2019, 8:12 pm

bigdog

Oh, I'll definitely vote for whatever Dem gets the nomination, but I'll also definitely be voting for Biden in the primary. I would have voted for Biden even if he were not the most likely person in the primaries to beat Trump. I actually LIKE Joe Biden, have for years, do not hate him over Anita Hill or his vote for the crime bill. His vote on the bankruptcy thing is the only thing that has really bothered me about Biden since he began his career. Not even opposing busing bothers me, he's a different man now than he was then. People are allowed to change because they are allowed to learn. I think Joe Biden has a good heart and might actually be able to reunite a good part of this country. I don't see any other candidates out there willing to expose themselves emotionally enough to do that. You might think that's a fault, but I think it's what we need right now. I guess we'll see.
Mayor Pete just also got a standing ovation.
Kirsten Gillibrand is the next to agree to go on FNC. If she is received as well as mayor Pete was, and if it continues to get under Trump's skin like it is. I think more Dems will eventually agree to go too. Outreach is outreach.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum