Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Militia Group leader beaten in jail

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bigdog

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/leader-of-armed-militia-in-new-mexico-allegedly-beaten-in-jail/ar-BBWg0My?ocid=spartandhp

Having a whole lot of problems here trying to drag any tears forward for this guy. The man in that second picture is not a policeman, he is not a border patrol agent, he is not a US Military Member. He's a crazed civilian who is taking the law in his own hands and playing with the lives of migrants. He has no right at all to do so, and as such is nothing but a sorry, kidnapping SOB. If Donald Trump were not in office, every single member of this militia would be in jail by now, as they rightly should be.

Overgrown bullies with testosterone problems that need to be banished into the jungle someplace to deal with the animals there without any guns or weapons.

zsomething

Thoughts and prayers...

Smile

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

The report of this group's activities on an NBC News report showed many people, many of them children, on their knees with these guys patrolling around with heavy weapons. I was furious because they are impersonating our law enforcement and the migrants think these guys are acting in some kind of official capacity representing The United States people.

It was a chilling scene. I couldn't help but wonder how any other administration would have shut these guys down long ago. So they arrested the leader on gun charges but surely the rest of them were in violation of something?

Next we'll have these little helpers patrolling our neighborhoods?  No  

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:Thoughts and prayers...

Smile

Militia Group leader beaten in jail Lol_zp24

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum