Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

These abortion bans sound like they come from a dystopian nightmare—but they’re very real

+3
bigdog
Deus X
Floridatexan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

bigdog

I don't know who Deus is either, but I don't think he's WTM. He was never as anti-woman as the douche is.
As for the big orange chart, nearly all those differences in men's deaths can be attributed to men's tendency towards violence and aggression and yeah, I do think that's a genetic thing. As for suicide, that shouldn't even be on the chart. Doing yourself in doesn't prove you are stronger than a woman, it proves you are weaker.
I'll grant that courts do not sentence equally, and that needs to be changed.

I'd say Deus is some poor Fuck that some woman has screwed over royally and can't seem to get over it. We should pity the poor baby. He SOOOOOO needs our approval...….. Razz

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:Doesn't Pacedog hold some kind of record for multiple accounts? I think someone joked in the back pages about 2 of Pdog's accounts having a conversation with himself.  Laughing

Pacedog couldn't spell or write and was obviously lacking in substantial intelligence, all of which prompted several of us to express fear and/or sympathy for his students (IF indeed he was a teacher -- depressing to contemplate).

Surely you're not implying that btraven, del.capslock, and/or DeusX are variants of Pacedog (though you have in the past, IIRC).   There's simply no comparison whatsoever, not only in knowledge and intelligence, but in politics. (OK maybe in bitterness, but that's another matter.)

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:Doesn't Pacedog hold some kind of record for multiple accounts? I think someone joked in the back pages about 2 of Pdog's accounts having a conversation with himself.  Laughing

Pacedog couldn't spell or write and was obviously lacking in substantial intelligence, all of which prompted several of us to express fear and/or sympathy for his students (IF indeed he was a teacher -- depressing to contemplate).

Surely you're not implying that btraven, del.capslock, and/or DeusX are variants of Pacedog (though you have in the past, IIRC).   There's simply no comparison whatsoever, not only in knowledge and intelligence, but in politics.  (OK maybe in bitterness, but that's another matter.)

Did I? I don't recall comparing B,D and Dx to Pd ever. Pd was right wing all the way, not so for the other 3.

Last edited by Telstar on 4/21/2019, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

bigdog

Here's a thought. Who used to post on here a lot in all caps? del.capslock could be a play on words for somebody like that.  I only remember one person though, and he was a very nice man who posted a lot of religious stuff and passed away years ago. So, maybe not such a good idea after all.

I never knew WTM off the forum, but I know that from his forum posts he could like you one minute and cuss you out the next.  I don't remember him being so anti-woman though. The writing style just doesn't seem the same. WTM's politics were very much like mine. Nothing to the right at all, definitely left of center on most issues.

bigdog

Deus is not Pacedog either. Pacedog was far right in his politics. He had about the same personality though.

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:Deus is not Pacedog either. Pacedog was far right in his politics. He had about the same personality though.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying Deuce, Del and btraven were connected to pdog, just connected to each other.(like Linda seems to imply above) BTW where is the latest edition of pdog?

Deus X

Deus X

bigdog wrote: del.capslock could be a play on words for somebody like that.

Look down, you dumb shit: Del and Caps Lock. DUH!

Awareness of one's environment is one measure of human intelligence.

You flunked!

It's odd that NOT killing a human with a heartbeat is a "dystopian nightmare". Not normal thinking.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:It's odd that NOT killing a human with a heartbeat is a "dystopian nightmare". Not normal thinking.

These abortion bans sound like they come from a dystopian nightmare—but they’re very real - Page 2 Its-be10

bigdog

Deus X wrote:
bigdog wrote: del.capslock could be a play on words for somebody like that.

Look down, you dumb shit: Del and Caps Lock. DUH!

Awareness of one's environment is one measure of human intelligence.

You flunked!

I could give enough respect to that response to say something about it. Nope. I tried.

bigdog

PkrBum wrote:It's odd that NOT killing a human with a heartbeat is a "dystopian nightmare". Not normal thinking.

The problem, Pkr, and you know this, is what the definition of a human being is. You think you know. All the anti-abortion people think they know, and they want to force their views on the rest of the world. They don't know, and neither do you. You don't know the definitive point after which a sperm and an egg unite that a "human" becomes a human and not a gob of goo.
I know it's not when the guy gets up from the bed to go smoke a cigarette.
I know it is a human 9 months later when it comes screaming out of its mother's womb.
And I know that your argument has more to do with ultrasounds than it does with religion, because, before ultrasounds, people did not sit around obsessing over abortion.

What I also know is that it has divided this country more than any other issue in history and let to a group of fanatics who will vote for a lying despot who would destroy America before they will give up on their obsessions about their grandkids little ultrasounds.

And no, I don't want to see anybody's ultrasound. It doesn't really look like a baby. If your baby came out looking like that, you would scream. I'd appreciate seeing it after it's born.

I suspect I'll get banned now.

Deus X

Deus X

bigdog wrote:

What I also know is that it has divided this country more than any other issue in history...

You need to read more history.

RealLindaL

bigdog wrote:I suspect I'll get banned now.

For expressing your reasoned views? I certainly hope not.

bigdog

Deus X wrote:
bigdog wrote:

What I also know is that it has divided this country more than any other issue in history...

You need to read more history.

I actually do think this is a more important issue than even slavery that led to the Civil War. At least back then we had reasonable, sane leaders on both sides of the issue. Today we have Donald Trump and a bunch of wussie Dems who won't speak up for themselves. I think these times are far more dangerous than they were in 1860
A loud minority is about to take over in this country and when America falls to the Fascists, the rest of the world will fall that way too. It's already beginning. And the anti-abortionists don't even realize what they have brought on.It scares me, because all the racists and all the fundies together make up a huge voting block. Plus, the system is already rigged their way.

Deus X

Deus X

bigdog wrote:
I actually do think this is a more important issue than even slavery that led to the Civil War. At least back then we had reasonable, sane leaders on both sides of the issue.

Every time you post, I think of this:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum