Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOOM! House Democrats prepare case to request Trump tax returns

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Democrats are crafting a request to send to the IRS and say they will "take all necessary steps" to obtain the president's returns.

WASHINGTON — The top tax-writing committee in the House is readying a request for years of President Donald Trump’s personal tax returns that is expected to land at the Internal Revenue Service as early as the next few weeks, according to congressional aides involved in the process. And Democrats are prepared to "take all necessary steps," including litigation, in order to obtain them.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/house-democrats-prepare-effort-request-trump-tax-returns-n978246

zsomething

Trump's gonna fight this the way he ought to be fighting Putin.

Trump's entire life is built on a sham. Seeing his taxes will tear away part of the curtain from it, and people will see he's not as rich as he claims he is.

One of his former biographers was claiming the other day that Trump only had around $500,000. I'm not sure I believe that, but I'd lay odds he's not actually a billionaire, much less has 10 billion like he claims. Trump's all veneer over fiberboard, cheap phony stuff.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum