Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh, boo-hoo-hoo 3... HA-HA-HA WTF !!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Deus X

Deus X

One hardly know what to think anymore...

Conservative activist allegedly attacked on UC Berkeley campus

A conservative activist reported he was attacked while recruiting students for Turning Point USA at UC Berkeley, according to campus police.

The University of California Police Department said in a statement that officers responded Tuesday afternoon to a "report of a disturbance" on upper Sproul Plaza, a center of student activity on campus, where they found the injured victim. An investigation is continuing, the university said Friday.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/22/us/conservative-activist-assault-uc-berkeley/index.html

Here's a video of the the "event":

MANY MUCH OUT LOUD LAUGHINGS!  

The kid stayed upright though, I'll give him that.

bigdog

The video was removed from Utube for violating terms of service.
Interesting.
I wonder if it was even real.

Okay, now I wonder if it was early election propaganda from the Russkies trying to rev up the right wingers.

Deus X

Deus X

bigdog wrote:I wonder if it was even real.

Too fuckin' lazy to even click the link...  pathetic, but that explains a lot.

But then again, there's another way of looking at things:

bigdog

I wasn't too fuckin' lazy to click the link. The original link you posted was from utube. It didn't work. It had been removed from utube. You know that.
You know that because you edited your post and inserted a CNN link instead.

Which makes you the fucking liar.

Deus X

Deus X

bigdog wrote:I wasn't too fuckin' lazy to click the link. The original link you posted was from utube. It didn't work. It had been removed from utube. You know that.
You know that because you edited your post and inserted a CNN link instead.

Which makes you the fucking liar.

The CNN quote and link WAS the original post! And my original comment was something like "The link includes a video".

It was only later, when I went back an looked at the post, that I decided it would be better to add a separate video instead of counting on the reader to click on the link. Obviously, the video hadn't been removed from YouTube when I posted it. Otherwise, I WOULD NOT have been able to find it!

As usual, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

bigdog

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
No one said it didn't work when you posted it. I said it had been removed when I clicked on it.
Probably because it was suspect for being incendiary and divisive.
You know, the kind of things Russian trolls like to post on internet forums.
You know, the kind of stuff with captions that say "Many Much Out Loud Laughings."

But you posted it, and when you couldn't find the link anymore because I told you it had been shut down, you found a way to repost it.

Just sayin'.

bigdog

BTW, that video originated on a site called "The College Fix" which labels itself as "Original. Student Reported. Your daily dose of Right minded news and commentary for a conservative nation."

Recruiting for a right wing organization at Berkley is like walking into a Black Lives matter rally in a KKK hood. There's a lot to be said for just not "asking for it" as my brothers used to say.
Also, we don't have a clue if this whole thing may have been staged just for the benefit of the College Fix and their cameras. No one hit anyone hard enough for them to fall down, did they?

And it's also exactly the stuff that Russian election propaganda on internet forums consists of.

Many, much laughings.
Yeah, everybody talks like that.

Deus X

Deus X

See about getting your medication adjusted, it sounds like you're getting sick again.

bigdog

Haven't been sick in years hon.
I do know how useless it is to argue with a troll that's been outed though.

Neat little trick putting the "don't feed the troll" logo on your posts, I'll give you that much.

BTW, Pkr has been around WAAAAAAY too long to be a troll. I don't like him worth a  chit but he's not a troll. He goes back probably 15 years or so.
You don't.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum