Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andrew McCabe's statements and book

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

It is astounding to me to hear about the FBI's briefing of the Gang of Eight re their investigation of POTUS back during the campaign. There was, according to McCabe, no questions or comments much less protests about learning of this investigation by the Republican members of the Gang. I would have thought that at least McConnell would have raised an eyebrow at least.

Political programs yesterday were pretty much wall-to-wall covering McCabe's book and questioning him about all sorts of things.

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030 wrote:It is astounding to me to hear about the FBI's briefing of the Gang of Eight re their investigation of POTUS back during the campaign. There was, according to McCabe, no questions or comments much less protests about learning of this investigation by the Republican members of the Gang. I would have thought that at least McConnell would have raised an eyebrow at least.

Political programs yesterday were pretty much wall-to-wall covering McCabe's book and questioning him about all sorts of things.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum