Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pardon me!

+3
polecat
Telstar
Deus X
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pardon me! Empty Pardon me! 1/26/2019, 11:05 am

Deus X

Deus X

Pardon me! ZAjkMLp

2Pardon me! Empty Re: Pardon me! 1/26/2019, 11:34 am

Telstar

Telstar

Dead and Deader.

3Pardon me! Empty Re: Pardon me! 1/26/2019, 8:45 pm

Deus X

Deus X

Pardonne-moi!

4Pardon me! Empty Re: Pardon me! 1/27/2019, 11:25 am

polecat

polecat

Pardon me! Hillar10

5Pardon me! Empty Re: Pardon me! 1/27/2019, 11:30 am

polecat

polecat

Not sure what you are so upset about - you’ve been demanding for YEARS that someone be arrested for Hillary’s emails - and now someone has been!!

Pardon me! B5e50810

Speaker Pelosi on Roger Stone indictment:
"It is very interesting to see the kinds of people that the president of the United States has surrounded himself with."

6Pardon me! Empty Re: Pardon me! 1/27/2019, 12:50 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

CONVICTED:
✅ TRUMP Campaign Manager (Manafort)
✅ TRUMP Campaign Manager Associate (Kilimnik)
✅ TRUMP Deputy Campaign Manager (Gates)
✅ TRUMP Deputy Campaign Manager Associate (van der Swaan)
✅ TRUMP Lawyer (Cohen)
✅ TRUMP NSA (Flynn)
✅ TRUMP NatSec Adviser (Papadopoulos)
36 Indictments
33 Guilty Pleas
4 are in prison 5th going to prison
3 back Cmchannels
75 Secret Russia ContaMlkcts
55 Calls, Emails, Communications w/Russians
27 Meetings w/Russians
16+ Lied, 4 Under Oath
1 Un-indicted Felon Individual 1
1 PROVEN Dossier
The Trump Tower Meeting
1. His son was there
2. His son in law was there
3. His campaign Manager was there
4. Trump was in the Tower but said he didn't know about this meeting.
*CONCLUSION:
And the common denominator in ALL of this is Donald J Trump aka the POTUS, who is cornered in the oval office that has no corners!

7Pardon me! Empty Re: Pardon me! 1/27/2019, 3:33 pm

RealLindaL

polecat wrote:
"It is very interesting to see the kinds of people that the president of the United States has surrounded himself with."

"A man is known by the company he keeps." ___Aesop (et al)

8Pardon me! Empty Re: Pardon me! 1/27/2019, 9:56 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

A person who is pardoned can be put in a grand jury and asked about everything, including the acts for which he was pardoned. Obliged to tell the truth-or perjury charges. A president--through use of the pardon power--cannot therefore insulate himself.

(Eric Holder Jan. 25, 2019 on Twitter)

This is a comforting thought to me.

9Pardon me! Empty Re: Pardon me! 1/28/2019, 1:20 am

RealLindaL

othershoe1030 wrote:A person who is pardoned can be put in a grand jury and asked about everything, including the acts for which he was pardoned. Obliged to tell the truth-or perjury charges. A president--through use of the pardon power--cannot therefore insulate himself.

(Eric Holder Jan. 25, 2019 on Twitter)

This is a comforting thought to me.

To me as well. Thanks for posting.

10Pardon me! Empty Re: Pardon me! 1/29/2019, 11:30 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

RealLindaL wrote:
polecat wrote:

"A man is known by the company he keeps."   ___Aesop (et al)

Pelosi goes there, asks, ‘What does Putin have on the president?’[
01/28/19 12:42 PM
By Steve Benen
On ABC News’ “This Week” yesterday, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) asked some pertinent questions about Donald Trump, his team, and the Russia scandal: “If there were innocent explanations for all of this, why all the lies? Why all the repeated efforts to get Russian help?”

Schiff added, “And of course, you have this symmetry of interests here, where Donald Trump wants help from the Russians with his campaign, he wants help from the Russians to build this lucrative Moscow Tower, and the Russians want help from Donald Trump – they want sanctions relief – and all of this is going on at the same time.”

Well, sure, when you put it that way, it starts to sound pretty bad.

But just as interesting was a written statement from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) – released fairly late on Friday night (between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m.) – about Roger Stone’s criminal indictment. It read in its entirety:

“The indictment of Roger Stone makes clear that there was a deliberate, coordinated attempt by top Trump campaign officials to influence the 2016 election and subvert the will of the American people. It is staggering that the President has chosen to surround himself with people who violated the integrity of our democracy and lied to the FBI and Congress about it.

“In the face of 37 indictments, the President’s continued actions to undermine the Special Counsel investigation raise the questions: what does Putin have on the President, politically, personally or financially? Why has the Trump Administration continued to discuss pulling the U.S. out of NATO, which would be a massive victory for Putin?

“Lying to Congress and witness tampering constitute grave crimes. All who commit these illegal acts should be held accountable to the fullest extent of the law. We cannot allow any effort to intimidate witnesses or prevent them from appearing before Congress.

“The Special Counsel investigation is working, and the House will continue to exercise our constitutional oversight responsibility and ensure that the Special Counsel investigation can continue free from interference from the White House.”

11Pardon me! Empty Re: Pardon me! 1/29/2019, 1:06 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

That's funny... lying to congress was ok under Obama.

See: Holder, Hillary, Comey, Clapper, Brennan... etc.

12Pardon me! Empty Re: Pardon me! 1/29/2019, 1:45 pm

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:That's funny... lying to congress was ok under Obama.

See: Holder, Hillary, Comey, Clapper,  Brennan... etc.

Pardon me! Russia53

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum