Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What a dork.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What a dork. Empty What a dork. 1/15/2019, 10:54 am

zsomething

Trump hosted the Clemson Tigers for winning the national championship.  The White House staff is laid off because of his idiotic gotta-make-Ann-Coulter-love-me-again wall bullshit, so what does he do?

He makes their day "special" by buying a bunch of cheap fast food that they could have picked up themselves at any drive-through (except then it would have at least been warm) and stands over it all pleased with himself like he's some grand magnanimous bastard.   Donald Trump, the Burger King.

What a dork. Donald-trump-caters-fast-food-restaurants-jan-19-getty-640x480

What a dork. Image

"He hands you a nickel
He hands you a dime
He asks you with a grin if you're having a good time."
- Bob Dylan, "Maggie's Farm"

Ever try to eat cold fast-food fries?  I'm betting those Filet-O-Fish are gonna be just wonderful.

You know why they went with Big Macs and stuff, right?  Because that's what Trump likes.  And every day is his special day.  He's that kid who you had to buy a present for even if it was his brother's birthday, because otherwise there'd be a tantrum.

God, what a turd.  I don't know how this country's going to stand this idiotic embarrassment.   Every day it's either some new corruption... or just some new stupid cloddish thing he does because he's a low-class moron.

Just look at it.  You know what you're seeing, right?  A metaphor.

Edited because, oh god, it gets dumber. Here's Donald's tweet about it:

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Great being with the National Champion Clemson Tigers last night at the White House. Because of the Shutdown I served them massive amounts of Fast Food (I paid), over 1000 hamberders etc. Within one hour, it was all gone. Great guys and big eaters!

"Hamberders." Hamberders.

"I paid." Well, whooptie-fuck, that makes it all different, doesn't it?

Oh great meteor that will strike us and cause a global extinction event, can you please hurry it up?

Last edited by zsomething on 1/15/2019, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

2What a dork. Empty Re: What a dork. 1/15/2019, 11:01 am

zsomething

And now, for contrasting purposes...

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/president-donald-trump-inaugural-fund-spent-lavishly-dc-023513896.html

President Donald Trump’s inaugural committee spent more than $1.5 million at the Trump International Hotel in Washington ahead of his 2017 swearing-in, according to internal documents reviewed by ABC News.

It is part of an array of expenditures there and elsewhere that included more than $130,000 for customized seat cushions at two gala dinners for the president-elect, $10,000 to provide makeup to the servers at another formal dinner, and $2.7 million to a company that produced a Broadway-style rendition of Frank Sinatra’s “New York, New York” using Las Vegas show girls flown in by Trump pal Steve Wynn for a private event.

Compared to past inaugurations, the festivities surrounding Trump’s swearing-in were modest in scale – the non-profit group established to oversee the celebration hosted only three major events. But the amount of money involved was record-breaking – with more than $107 million raised and $104 million spent, double the amounts of President Barack Obama’s first inaugural.

"These inaugural committees if there’s not good transparency and disclosure, can turn into slush funds,” said Rep. John Sarbanes, a Maryland Democrat, who has served on the House Oversight Committee. “That’s why you need to have requirements that they disclose what the spending is, where it’s coming from, put some limits on the kind of spending that’s appropriate, so that it’s really going towards inaugural needs, and not other purposes."

The inaugural committee shelled out $130,000 to Tiffany & Company, which a source confirmed was to provide guests with salad bowls.

From one silly extreme to another. Since the festivities were comparatively "modest" but cost twice as much as the usual, you gotta wonder where all that extra money ended up.

3What a dork. Empty Re: What a dork. 1/15/2019, 11:56 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Donald Trump and the Case of the $107,000,000

No one seems to know how Team Trump managed to spend $107 million in donations for his inauguration

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/donald-trump-and-the-case-of-the-107000000-629230/

4What a dork. Empty Re: What a dork. 1/15/2019, 12:20 pm

polecat

polecat

This is some Idiocracy level shit right here.

A so called billionaire serving fast food on silver platters to guests in the Executive Mansion is pretty much a perfect metaphor for this president.

5What a dork. Empty Re: What a dork. 1/15/2019, 12:27 pm

polecat

polecat

Yo Z is it...
Wants 11 dollar bills you only got 10
Or
The pump don't work cause the Vandals stole the handle?

6What a dork. Empty Re: What a dork. 1/15/2019, 1:38 pm

Deus X

Deus X

John the Baptist after torturing a thief
Looks up at his hero the Commander-in-Chief
Saying, “Tell me great hero, but please make it brief
Is there a hole for me to get sick in?”

7What a dork. Empty Re: What a dork. 1/15/2019, 2:18 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TACKY!

8What a dork. Empty Re: What a dork. 1/15/2019, 7:57 pm

2seaoat

Strange at so many levels.

9What a dork. Empty Re: What a dork. 1/16/2019, 6:00 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What a dork. FB_IMG_1547636561330

10What a dork. Empty Re: What a dork. 1/16/2019, 6:11 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What a dork. Wimpy

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamberder today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum