Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tide Loses

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tide Loses Empty Tide Loses 1/8/2019, 2:06 am

bigdog

Bad.
Like REAL bad.
Like Saban never knew what hit him.
A Crimson Tide ain't nothing but a nasty algae that keeps people from going in the water.
HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH
Twice as bad as Saban has ever been beaten.

And the Clemson Tigers are the only team in college football history to ever win 15 games in a season.  Not the nauseatingly arrogant bunch from Alabama.

2Tide Loses Empty Re: Tide Loses 1/8/2019, 11:29 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Trevor Lawrence was outstanding. And last year he was a high school quarterback.

3Tide Loses Empty Re: Tide Loses 1/9/2019, 7:01 pm

bigdog

Yes he was, but that goal line defense of Clemson was something like I haven't seen in a long time.
I don't really hate Alabama, I have a lot of Alabama fans in my family. I just hate teams that win so often that their fans start thinking they are unbeatable. I hate the Patriots too, for basically the same reason. It does teams like that good to lose ever so often and it helps their fans remember that they are just kids playing a game, not some huge machine-like robot that is  there to please them by being perfect all the time.

And being a Miami Dolphins fan, I KNOW Nick Saban isn't perfect all the time. He's gonna be in trouble with some Bama fans now though, because they just figured it out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum