Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

45 orders troops out of Syria

+6
2seaoat
dumpcare
Deus X
zsomething
RealLindaL
othershoe1030
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2645 orders troops out of Syria - Page 2 Empty Re: 45 orders troops out of Syria 12/21/2018, 10:22 pm

bigdog

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers :cheers:I agree 100%. 
Wordslinger wrote:I have mixed emotions about Trump's abrupt withdrawal from Syria and, apparently, from Afghanistan.  The bad news is we're leaving our allies in both countries to fight on and be massacred, on their own.  However, if you know American history, such double-crosses took place in the Trail of Tears in 1838, in Cuba in 1898 and in the Philippines in 1899.  We're infamous for suddenly double crossing allies.  I salute General Mattis for his sudden, most proper resignation.

On the plus side, I applaud Trump getting us to quit our never ending, ongoing forever wars that have brought our country nothing but wasted cost and wasted blood.

Mattis was very much a part of the upper echelon of our top most military leaders, none of which has ever actually won a war.  It's unfortunate our presidents of late, including Bush and Obama built their foreign policies on the advice of such overtly incompetent military advice!!

Fuck Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Afghanistan -- let's get our roads back in shape, repair our falling bridges, and catch up with the rest of the civilized world that has 200 mph trains.

Reality.

2745 orders troops out of Syria - Page 2 Empty Re: 45 orders troops out of Syria 12/23/2018, 6:48 pm

bigdog

General Mattis just issued the order for US troops to move out of Syria. It's official.
I wish I could get upset about it because all the news networks seem to think I should, CNN seems to be opposed to it as well as Fox.
I just don't think we belonged there anyway.  Nor in Iraq. Nor in Afghanistan.
It's time to rebuild America's infrastructure and put some of that military money into cutting down on our carbon footprint. 
I don't care how many wars we win if the environment  keeps eroding as quickly as it has in the past few years. This weather is NOT normal.

2845 orders troops out of Syria - Page 2 Empty Re: 45 orders troops out of Syria 12/23/2018, 7:09 pm

At the beginning of the week the leftist talkingpoint was that our involvement in Yemen was killing innocents.

Then by the end of the week it was that withdrawing from Syria was a gift to russia and isis.

You can't make this shit up.

2945 orders troops out of Syria - Page 2 Empty Re: 45 orders troops out of Syria 12/23/2018, 9:23 pm

RealLindaL

bigdog wrote:It's time to...put some of that military money into cutting down on our carbon footprint. 

And what in heaven's name gives you the faintest hope that this will be done anytime soon, what with an ignoramus climate change denier in the highest seat in the land??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum