Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tucker Carlson is a dick

+2
RealLindaL
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Tucker Carlson is a dick 12/15/2018, 10:45 am

2seaoat

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pacific-life-pulls-ads-from-tucker-carlsons-show-after-poorer-and-dirtier-immigration-comment/ar-BBQYovd?li=BBnb7Kz

I honestly would love to pummel him when I was still a man, but now that I am but a skeleton, I think he might win.......but I would give anything to adjust that sneer. I would jump over the table if he cut me off and was rude. I would love it......Jerry Springer......no wonder he does so many of his ambush interviews by video.

2Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 12/16/2018, 1:49 am

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:Know the man by the creeps that follow and praise him.

You're also speaking of Donald Trump, of course.

3Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 12/16/2018, 4:38 pm

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:Know the man by the creeps that follow and praise him.

You're also speaking of Donald Trump, of course.

Of course.

4Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 12/18/2018, 10:32 am

zsomething

5Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 12/18/2018, 2:12 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Just another white wing Fox Snews shitweasel losing advertisers. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

6Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 12/18/2018, 2:33 pm

2seaoat

The scum needs to allow the people to speak of their disgust and let the ads disappear. Let him go to the white nationalist sites.......because the attempt of white nationalism taking over the media is going to get more difficult.

7Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 12/18/2018, 2:40 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Tucker Carlson is a dick Tucker10

8Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 12/19/2018, 4:01 am

Telstar

Telstar

9Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 12/21/2018, 9:12 am

2seaoat

Oh sweet Justice......sponsor graveyard.

10Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 12/21/2018, 2:16 pm

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Oh sweet Justice......sponsor graveyard.

Tucker Carlson is a dick Graves10

11Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 3/10/2019, 10:44 pm

Telstar

Telstar

12Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 3/11/2019, 9:20 am

zsomething

Well, that's a surprise, but it's not a shock. Tucker's nothing but an overgrown frat-boy piece of shit who somehow escaped having the absolute bewildering fuck beaten out of him every day of his life. If he still has a show by the end of the week then FOX News is even farther gone than I gave 'em credit for.

13Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 3/11/2019, 9:51 am

Deus X

Deus X

Fox News condemns host Jeanine Pirro, remains silent on Tucker Carlson

Two of Fox News’ most prominent opinion hosts — Jeanine Pirro and Tucker Carlson — began the week under fire for comments they made that drew intense criticism over the weekend.

Carlson — who has shed advertisers after saying certain immigrants made America “poorer and dirtier” — issued a statement Sunday night, downplaying the seriousness of his comments and, like Pirro, did not apologize.

“Media Matters caught me saying something naughty on a radio show more than a decade ago,” Carlson said in a statement. “Rather than express the usual ritual contrition, how about this: I’m on television every weeknight live for an hour. If you want to know what I think, you can watch. Anyone who disagrees with my views is welcome to come on and explain why.”

https://www.philly.com/entertainment/tv/fox-news-tucker-carlson-jeannie-pirro-ilhan-omar-muslim-sexist-bubba-the-love-sponge-20190311.html

14Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 3/11/2019, 10:08 am

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:Well, that's a surprise, but it's not a shock.   Tucker's nothing but an overgrown frat-boy piece of shit who somehow escaped having the absolute bewildering fuck beaten out of him every day of his life.   If he still has a show by the end of the week then FOX News is even farther gone than I gave 'em credit for.

Well obviously Fucker sees nothing wrong with his remarks. I'm sure Fucker's cunty wife Susan and his three cunty daughters Lilly, Dorthy and Hopie agree with him.

15Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 3/13/2019, 9:53 am

Telstar

Telstar

16Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 3/13/2019, 10:58 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Tucker Carlson is a dick Ows_150344178412123

17Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 3/13/2019, 12:02 pm

zsomething

Tucker just keeps digging. He hits a septic tank and still keeps digging.

The sonofabitch has basically turned his show into "Stormfront: The TV Series" every night, and I'm amazed he managed to stay on the air -- even on FOX, which caters to the most craven, scummy aspects of subhumanity. It's weird that advertisers were bearing up under that shit... but now they're bailing even faster. That's great, but I'm thinking, "How much more did you guys really need to hear to decide this slimebucket was a slimebucket?"

If there was a way to just make his entire audience spontaneously combust, that might be one of the biggest boons to mankind since curing smallpox.

18Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 3/13/2019, 12:24 pm

Deus X

Deus X

I don't know how you guys can even watch that shit. Two minutes of it is all I can stand.

19Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 3/13/2019, 10:59 pm

Telstar

Telstar

He was better wearing those bow ties. Looked like Pee Wee Herman or Pinky Lee.

20Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 3/15/2019, 5:24 am

Telstar

Telstar

21Tucker Carlson is a dick Empty Re: Tucker Carlson is a dick 3/17/2019, 2:11 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum