Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drumpf in Argentina

+2
Telstar
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drumpf in Argentina Empty Drumpf in Argentina 12/3/2018, 1:59 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

He shakes the hand of the Argentinian president, keeps walking off stage, and can be heard saying, "Get me out of here."

2Drumpf in Argentina Empty Re: Drumpf in Argentina 12/3/2018, 2:57 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:

He shakes the hand of the Argentinian president, keeps walking off stage, and can be heard saying, "Get me out of here."

He thought he was playing charades. He was acting out the movie title "Clueless".

3Drumpf in Argentina Empty Re: Drumpf in Argentina 12/3/2018, 3:24 pm

zsomething

He has no idea where he is. He's like a child, just taken from place to place by his parent-like handlers.

I really don't know how much longer this charade of this abject moron playing "president" can go on. America hasn't really had a leader for two years now. Obama just left the country on auto-pilot and now we just have some clown who's making TV.

4Drumpf in Argentina Empty Re: Drumpf in Argentina 12/3/2018, 8:53 pm

2seaoat

He is a man child, and based on his behavior lately, I think dementia related symptoms are starting to become more evident. At times he is simply lost. What bothers me most about this tragic man is the utter lack of one photo showing him playing with his son. There were multiple photos of Sr. Bush playing with his grandchildren, the clintons playing with Chelsy, Jr. Bush interacting with the daughters, and Obama playing with his daughters and the dog.......I mean dad could we throw the ball moments.

5Drumpf in Argentina Empty Re: Drumpf in Argentina 12/3/2018, 11:43 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

FEELINGS

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/02/672685019/trump-leaves-g-20-with-china-trade-truce-plans-to-cancel-nafta-ahead-of-new-pact

6Drumpf in Argentina Empty Re: Drumpf in Argentina 12/4/2018, 7:34 am

polecat

polecat

PkrBum wrote:FEELINGS

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/02/672685019/trump-leaves-g-20-with-china-trade-truce-plans-to-cancel-nafta-ahead-of-new-pact

So trump got a truce to a trade war he started?

Trump is under pressure from American businesses to resolve the trade fight.

Following the conclusion of the G-20 summit in Argentina, the U.S. leader described the agreement brokered with Beijing as "one of the largest deals ever made." He said Chinese President Xi Jinping's government "will be opening up" and "getting rid of tariffs."

The White House, however, did not back up Trump's claims about China ending tariffs, but referred instead to a temporary agreement not to raise them further. And it gave little indication of China "opening up."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum