Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Headline Ever!

+3
polecat
bigdog
Deus X
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best Headline Ever! Empty Best Headline Ever! 11/30/2018, 2:48 am

Deus X

Deus X

TRUMP’S DAY GOES FROM BAD TO SCREAMING INTO A BUCKET OF EXTRA-CRISPY CHICKEN WINGS

On the same day Michael Cohen cut a plea deal with Mueller, Trump’s bank of choice and longtime tax attorney’s office were both raided by law enforcement.

The week of November 26 started out like any other for the Trump administration. One of the president‘s signature lies blew up in his face. The First Lady’s White House Christmas decorations resembled a promo for the sequel to The Shining. Donald Trump claimed his “gut” knows more about monetary policy than the Federal Reserve, and threatened to f--k over Americans to get back at a company that double-crossed him. Donny Jr. told voters to support an unrepentant racist for office. Ivanka Trump said there’s nothing wrong with sending hundreds of e-mails about government business from a private account if a Trump is the one doing it. The lawyers for Paul Manafort, the corrupt former chairman of the Trump campaign, fed confidential information about the special prosecutor’s investigation to the president’s lawyers. All in all, pretty standard stuff! That is, until Thursday, which brought a whole bunch of surprises that the president is clearly having some difficulty coping with.

First, his former lawyer-slash-hush-money emissary Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about his involvement with Russia, specifically his work on a Trump real-estate deal in Moscow. In a court filing, Robert Mueller wrote that Cohen admitted to speaking with Russian officials about Trump Tower Moscow well into 2016, and briefed Donald Trump himself about all of it. That, of course, is a problem given the president’s highly contradictory statements on the matter. In fact, some believe it may bring the special prosecutor is “one step closer to showing links between Donald Trump’s business interests in Russia and his conduct as a candidate for president.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/11/trumps-day-goes-from-bad-to-screaming-into-a-bucket-of-chicken-wings

There's more, read the rest of the article. The author's a pretty good writer...    for a girl.

2Best Headline Ever! Empty Re: Best Headline Ever! 11/30/2018, 8:57 pm

bigdog

I thought the first lady's Christmas trees were okay.
All the rest of that stuff is a bunch of filthy criminal shit, of course.

But hey, she's the first lady. If she likes red Christmas trees it's okay with me. My son used to have a black one.  It was amazingly beautiful.

3Best Headline Ever! Empty Re: Best Headline Ever! 11/30/2018, 9:00 pm

polecat

polecat

Best Headline Ever! Melani11

4Best Headline Ever! Empty Re: Best Headline Ever! 11/30/2018, 9:17 pm

polecat

polecat

Best Headline Ever! Dtruzd10

5Best Headline Ever! Empty Re: Best Headline Ever! 12/1/2018, 2:43 am

RealLindaL

bigdog wrote:But hey, she's the first lady. If she likes red Christmas trees it's okay with me.

And hey, her husband is forever trashing all types of norms, traditions, and standards, so why not Melania?

Personally I think the red trees are ugly as hell -- and reminiscent of it. Perhaps it's a subconscious expression of where she finds herself, i.e., married to a blanking liar and cheater.

6Best Headline Ever! Empty Re: Best Headline Ever! 12/1/2018, 8:42 am

Deus X

Deus X

polecat wrote:Best Headline Ever! Dtruzd10

Bingo!

7Best Headline Ever! Empty Re: Best Headline Ever! 12/1/2018, 12:47 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

polecat wrote:Best Headline Ever! Melani11

Laughing Laughing

You can put me down for a "no" vote on the red trees.  I think they're kinda tacky. like our President  

Just one mighta been okay … but a whole row of 'em?  Really?

Last edited by EmeraldGhost on 12/1/2018, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Best Headline Ever! Empty Re: Best Headline Ever! 12/1/2018, 12:52 pm

Deus X

Deus X

EmeraldGhost wrote:I think they're kinda tacky.  

Tacky? In Donald Trump's White House? Shocked! SHOCKED!

9Best Headline Ever! Empty Re: Best Headline Ever! 12/1/2018, 1:15 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Deus X wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:I think they're kinda tacky.  

Tacky? In Donald Trump's White House?  Shocked! SHOCKED!

Oh … well I guess maybe they're not so tacky then, all things considered confused

Best Headline Ever! 2Q==

10Best Headline Ever! Empty Re: Best Headline Ever! 12/1/2018, 3:41 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Best Headline Ever! $

REDRUM

11Best Headline Ever! Empty Re: Best Headline Ever! 12/1/2018, 7:31 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Floridatexan wrote:Best Headline Ever! $

REDRUM

Is that Ivanka and Jared standing in the hall?   Laughing

Best Headline Ever! 6JzFlhI

12Best Headline Ever! Empty Re: Best Headline Ever! 12/3/2018, 3:38 am

Deus X

Deus X

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Best Headline Ever! $

REDRUM

Is that Ivanka and Jared standing in the hall?   Laughing

Best Headline Ever! 6JzFlhI

You've got too much time on your hands. Get a hobby or a girlfriend or something.

13Best Headline Ever! Empty Re: Best Headline Ever! 12/3/2018, 5:10 am

Telstar

Telstar

I'll have a red Christmas, without you.

14Best Headline Ever! Empty Re: Best Headline Ever! 12/6/2018, 1:56 pm

polecat

polecat

Best Headline Ever! Fixed-10

Do you think trump’s funeral will be bigger than his Inauguration? - Mayday Mindy

Every Republicans biggest fear is that the Democrats will treat Trump like Republicans treated Obama.- Tea Pain

People in the "never say anything mean about the recently dead!" crowd have clearly never seen a single news story about a Black person killed by police. - Steven W. Thrasher

What are the chances that Trump is going to wish the Jewish community a happy Chaka Khan?

When trump passes the only people that will be at his funeral will be Ivanka if she’s not in jail Melania to make sure he’s actually gone. Eulogy by Rudy Giuliani, music by Kid Rock, 6 remaining toothless guys with MAGA hats & Brett Kavanaugh. - Mayday Mindy

Whatever you think of Tariff Man, he is still the guy who got us through the War on Christmas. - Marie Connor

Iraq offers to help establish democracy in North Carolina.- Andy Borowitz

If Donald Trump gets arrested on Christmas I will accept Christ. - Bess Kalb

2008: Twitter is a fun microblogging service you can use to keep track of Ashton Kutcher
2018: Twitter is the president's preferred tool for witness tampering in a federal criminal investigation. - Matt Ford

Hillary was wrong to call Trump's supporters a basket of deplorables. she should have called them a f*cktangle of sh*tweasels. - Jeff Tiedrich

I love that Trump has zero idea that he has the right to remain silent.- Andy Lassner

Elton John: Rocket man
Billy Joel: Piano man
Beatles: Nowhere man
Donald Trump: Tariff man
Robert Mueller: You’re f*cked, man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum