Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manafort the secret agent man...

+4
polecat
EmeraldGhost
RealLindaL
bigdog
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Manafort the secret agent man... Empty Manafort the secret agent man... 11/28/2018, 12:07 am

bigdog

Okay, so now we know what todays drama was about, and it is fascinating. Apparently, Paul Manafort has been acting as a double agent between the Trump team and the Mueller team. Mueller thought he had been sticking to his plea agreement until very recently, but now has found out that Manafort's lawyers have been telling the Trump team's lawyers everything that Mueller has been asking about. Any evidence that Manafort has seen has been reported to the White House lawyers- if that ain't collusion, I don't know what it is. Trump is very angry because Mueller has written a report on this, as he has voided Manafort's plea agreement, and it's the first time Trump's name has been brought into the public paperwork on the investigation. Also, the Guardian newspaper reports that Manafort met with Julian Assange in person at least 3 times during the period of the campaign.
And there are e-mails between Roger Stone and a guy named Corsi proving they  were both involved in the Wikileaks releases.

This ain't no witch hunt. I can't wait until the Dems take over the house and it's on TV all day long every day.

RealLindaL

I sure hate wishing my life away at my advancing age, but I find myself more and more wishing it were several years from now and Trump were in the trash, and we were done with him and all his criminal cronies.

To say this despicable person is a huge embarrassment for ourselves, our nation, and on the world stage, is the understatement of the century. Make that the millennium.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Or here's a different scenario.  

Whitaker … or somebody just like him … will be confirmed as the new AG by the Republican Senate.   The new AG will demand Mueller wrap it up and receive the Mueller report, then claim Mueller overstepped the scope of his investigation/authority and there is insufficient evidence for a criminal case against Trump or any members of his family.   They might prosecute a few people around Trump for some campaign or tax violations or something Mueller came across that can't be ignored …. and they'll all get pardons after 2020. (including Manafort)

The Dem majority in the new House will scream and holler and hold some hearings (hearings that the Congressional-hearing-weary public will soon tune out) … they might even float an impeachment bill which, if passed, the R controlled Senate will reject soundly.  And Trump will continue to claim he is the victim of a malicious left-wing conspiracy and all of those who voted for him will believe it.

polecat

polecat

Manafort the secret agent man... Manafo11

So let me get this straight:
Manafort joins Trump campaign March 2016
Manafort secretly visits Wikileaks Assange in Ecuador, spring 2016
Trump elevates Manafort to Campaign Manager June 2016
In June and July 2016, Wikileaks releases Democratic emails
But...no collusion? - George Takei

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

polecat wrote:Manafort the secret agent man... Manafo11

Well, there's a lot of blather going on about this whole Russia/emails thing … but I'll tell you, I've done Federal criminal investigations and had them prosecuted in Federal court …. and I've had cases declined by the USAO because, although the evidence was strong, there just wasn't quite enough of certain factors present to ensure a successful defense couldn't be mounted on various technicalities.  So in these kinds of things I tend to try and look past all the rhetoric and see what's really there.

Was it a "crime"? And if so, who specifically is there evidence of beyond a reasonable doubt is guilty of specifically what crimes?  What is the evidence as to Trump's knowledge of the alleged goings on. (see degrees of Mens Rea)  and is it provable?

I guess well have to wait for Mueller's report and DOJ's analysis of the findings as to those things, huh?   In the meantime Trump continues to be President.  Till 2020, I expect.  Get used to the idea.

(Also, and this is not relevant to the Mueller investigation, I'm just asking here …. was anything in the Democrat Party's emails as published by WikiLeaks untrue?)

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

EmeraldGhost wrote:
polecat wrote:Manafort the secret agent man... Manafo11

Well, there's a lot of blather going on about this whole Russia/emails thing … but I'll tell you, I've done Federal criminal investigations and had them prosecuted in Federal court …. and I've had cases declined by the USAO because, although the evidence was strong, there just wasn't quite enough of certain factors present to ensure a successful defense couldn't be mounted on various technicalities.  So in these kinds of things I tend to try and look past all the rhetoric and see what's really there.

Was it a "crime"? And if so, who specifically is there evidence of beyond a reasonable doubt is guilty of specifically what crimes?  What is the evidence as to Trump's knowledge of the alleged goings on. (see degrees of Mens Rea)  and is it provable?

I guess well have to wait for Mueller's report and DOJ's analysis of the findings as to those things, huh?   In the meantime Trump continues to be President.  Till 2020, I expect.  Get used to the idea.

(Also, and this is not relevant to the Mueller investigation, I'm just asking here …. was anything in the Democrat Party's emails as published by WikiLeaks untrue?)

Of course, Drumpf is a criminal. And he was a criminal long before he became the *resident. You're obviously comfortable with that idea, only caring whether it's provable in a court of law. What will sink him is the fact that he's an ASSHOLE. His supporters may be fooled, but "loathe" is too kind a word for how the rest of us feel about him.

Manafort the secret agent man... Fac986495238ba38dd78bf8c49b6f0d1%20(1)

Lol... BAD ORANGE MAN..!! Because... FEEEEEEEEEEELINGS.. !!

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Floridatexan wrote:
Of course, Drumpf is a criminal.  And he was a criminal long before he became the *resident.  
Well, it's obvious you'll never get to be on that jury!

Floridatexan wrote:
You're obviously comfortable with that idea, only caring whether it's provable in a court of law.  
My post had nothing to do with what I'm comfortable or not with.  I didn't vote for the man and won't in 2020.

Manafort the secret agent man... Joe_friday

Floridatexan wrote:
What will sink him is the fact that he's an ASSHOLE.  His supporters may be fooled, but "loathe" is too kind a word for how the rest of us feel about him.  
Didn't sink him in 2016 and he had his assholery on full display …. it's not like he pretended to be somebody he's not …. so I see no reason to automatically assume it will sink him in 2020 if the Dems float another weak candidate.

Manafort the secret agent man... Joe_friday

Last edited by EmeraldGhost on 11/28/2018, 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:"loathe" is too kind a word for how the rest of us feel about him.

Abso-positively right on. Feelings, judgement, whatever....the bottom line is the same: Trump is a thoroughly despicable P.O.S.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

RealLindaL wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:"loathe" is too kind a word for how the rest of us feel about him.

Abso-positively right on.  Feelings, judgement, whatever....the bottom line is the same:   Trump is a thoroughly despicable P.O.S.

And yet … he's still President.  Imagine that!  Despite all the liberal feels and tears and rending of their garments!  Laughing

(that's one of the few things I do like about the man, actually … the way he drives the far lefties positively insane  Laughing )

As though "feels" change anything …. at all.   Rolling Eyes   What you libbies need is less feels and more strategory  Laughing

Manafort the secret agent man... Garment-rending-1-768x432

11Manafort the secret agent man... Empty Re: Manafort the secret agent man... 11/28/2018, 10:12 pm

bigdog

No, Emerald, the American people are not tired of congressional investigations. What they are is tired of congress refusing to allow serious evidence to be unsealed and of refusing to even investigate things that might convict the POTUS. How many times do 9 million more Americans have to vote Democratic than Republican to convince the Trumpsters that people do NOT love this president, nor agree with his ideas?
Just one instance here proves the point. The phone conversation that was made between Donald Junior during the famous meeting with the Russian spy to a "blocked number" was never investigated by the Republicans in Congress. There are phone records that can answer the question of who those calls were made to. Just a request from the house committee would get those records. They did not ask. Adam Schiff says he WILL be asking for those records. If they show the recipient of the calls from Don Jr was his father. you immediately have a direct link to Trump. No matter what Mueller does, no matter what happens to his investigation, the house BELONGS to the Dems in January. Nothing in hell can stop the truth from coming out. Dream on. Trump may last till 2020 but the day he walks out of that office he will be handcuffed and tossed in jail. You can't indict a sitting POTUS, but you can damn sure indict an ex POTUS.

12Manafort the secret agent man... Empty Re: Manafort the secret agent man... 11/29/2018, 12:13 am

Deus X

Deus X

bigdog wrote:You can't indict a sitting POTUS, but you can damn sure indict an ex POTUS.

Nixon

RealLindaL

EmeraldGhost wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Abso-positively right on.  Feelings, judgement, whatever....the bottom line is the same:   Trump is a thoroughly despicable P.O.S.

And yet … he's still President.  Imagine that!  Despite all the liberal feels and tears and rending of their garments!  Laughing

(that's one of the few things I do like about the man, actually … the way he drives the far lefties positively insane  Laughing )

As though "feels" change anything …. at all.   Rolling Eyes   What you libbies need is less feels and more strategory  Laughing

We'll just see how arrogant and self-righteous you continue to be as time goes on and the wheels of justice turn as to the pathologically lying, incurably self-absorbed, amoral, destructive, thoroughly ignorant and likely traitorous sociopath in the Oval Office.

Also, FYI, speaking of talking down, what do you think YOU'RE doing with the partisan name-calling shit you're spewing here?  You're also presumptuous as hell, sir, if you're 'lumping' me in with "far lefties" -- not that I care one whit any more -- if I ever did -- what you think about anything.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

We'll just see how arrogant and self-righteous you continue to be as time goes on and the wheels of justice turn as to the pathologically lying, incurably self-absorbed, amoral, destructive, thoroughly ignorant and likely traitorous sociopath in the Oval Office.

Also, FYI, speaking of talking down, what do you think YOU'RE doing with the partisan name-calling shit you're spewing here?  You're also presumptuous as hell, sir, if you're 'lumping' me in with "far lefties" -- not that I care one whit any more -- if I ever did -- what you think about anything.

Manafort the secret agent man... 58336e12

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

RealLindaL wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Thank you for reinforcing my point. Laughing

Be Best !!

Deus X

Deus X

RealLindaL wrote:

YIKES! Attack of the Shrieking Harpies!

I wave my hand at you, Emerald Ghost!

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Deus X wrote:

Laughing Laughing   Yeah, if I were Hatch I'd have waved them off too.  They weren't there to have any kind of rational discussion … they were there to yell at him, make a scene, try to goad him into a statement about abortion, and publish a video of him being yelled at by a group of angry women. Why waste one's time with that!?

(btw - I thought the panel discussion in the rest of the clip was interesting)

18Manafort the secret agent man... Empty Re: Manafort the secret agent man... 11/29/2018, 10:05 am

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:Lol... BAD ORANGE MAN..!! Because... FEEEEEEEEEEELINGS.. !!

Well, I guess the mask's off, since this trolling asshole is using neo-Nazi memes out in the open now.

https://dailystormer.name/orange-man-bad/

Warning: that's a neo-Nazi site (which is the first thing that comes up in a Yahoo search for "bad orange man" or "orange man bad" -- a phrase they originated and use all the time) so you'll see some ugly stuff there, but you'll also see where this one's apparently been hanging out and getting his material. And it's not the first time I've seen him parroting shit that's the standard pop-culture on those sites. If you ever wonder why I hate this fuck more than most people I argue with and am never nice about it while I'm sometimes civil to others, that's why. Got no tolerance for Nazis or their goddamned sympathizers.

How ya'll wanna interact with him is up to ya'll, but I've been done with this piece of shit.

19Manafort the secret agent man... Empty Re: Manafort the secret agent man... 11/29/2018, 10:14 am

Lmao... you're fucking stupid. It's all over leftist protests and websites in some variation. Even used here.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t21513-orange-clown

“I probably would not have [attacked Republicans like] that while I was attorney general,” he continued. “I didn’t have an orange man who I was serving under, but, I mean, I would not have said that about a former president, for instance, while I was attorney general. But now, I’m just a citizen and I’ve got the full range of my voice back.” Eric Holder

20Manafort the secret agent man... Empty Re: Manafort the secret agent man... 11/29/2018, 10:48 am

Deus X

Deus X

Manafort the secret agent man... Eabuztn

21Manafort the secret agent man... Empty Re: Manafort the secret agent man... 11/29/2018, 10:52 am

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:Lmao... you're fucking stupid. It's all over leftist protests and websites in some variation. Even used here.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t21513-orange-clown

“I probably would not have [attacked Republicans like] that while I was attorney general,” he continued. “I didn’t have an orange man who I was serving under, but, I mean, I would not have said that about a former president, for instance, while I was attorney general. But now, I’m just a citizen and I’ve got the full range of my voice back.” Eric Holder

Calling Donald Trump orange is used everywhere, yeah.

But "orange man bad" and "bad orange man" (and mocking "feeeeeelllings") are singularly neo-Nazi memes, which they use constantly. "Beta cuck" is also really popular with 'em, which you've dropped a few times, too, among other tells. You showed your hand, asshole, because you didn't think people would know where you got your stuff. But I fight those guys on the regular. I recognize 'em. And you're walking like the duck and talking like the duck. If other people here want to give you a pass on it, that's up to them. But I won't.

22Manafort the secret agent man... Empty Re: Manafort the secret agent man... 11/29/2018, 10:54 am

zsomething

Deus X wrote:Manafort the secret agent man... Eabuztn

Usually I won't feed 'im. But I made an exception in this case because I think people ought to know where the bastard's getting his shtick. That's done, so, back to starvation.

23Manafort the secret agent man... Empty Re: Manafort the secret agent man... 11/29/2018, 11:06 am

You're full of shit. It's sad seeing a supposedly grown man that has to hide behind tactics like that.

24Manafort the secret agent man... Empty Re: Manafort the secret agent man... 11/29/2018, 11:45 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

EmeraldGhost wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

That's because you're a jerk just like he is. Enjoy your run around the track. Definitely ride your cycle without a helmet.

Manafort the secret agent man... Garment-rending-1-768x432

25Manafort the secret agent man... Empty Re: Manafort the secret agent man... 11/29/2018, 12:23 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Lol... BAD ORANGE MAN..!! Because... FEEEEEEEEEEELINGS.. !!

Well, I guess the mask's off, since this trolling asshole is using neo-Nazi memes out in the open now.

https://dailystormer.name/orange-man-bad/

Warning: that's a neo-Nazi site (which is the first thing that comes up in a Yahoo search for "bad orange man" or "orange man bad" -- a phrase they originated and use all the time) so you'll see some ugly stuff there, but you'll also see where this one's apparently been hanging out and getting his material.  And it's not the first time I've seen him parroting shit that's the standard pop-culture on those sites.  If you ever wonder why I hate this fuck more than most people I argue with and am never nice about it while I'm sometimes civil to others,  that's why.   Got no tolerance for Nazis or their goddamned sympathizers.

How ya'll wanna interact with him is up to ya'll, but I've been done with this piece of shit.

Ah, I don't know. He could have gotten the meme from anywhere on the net. As could have that Daily Stormer site.

See here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=orange+man+bad&rlz=1C1CHBH_enUS722US726&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiemN-FgfreAhUJrVMKHR3UDDIQ_AUIDigB&biw=1366&bih=657

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum