Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Blue Wave Continues

+2
EmeraldGhost
bigdog
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Blue Wave Continues Empty The Blue Wave Continues 11/26/2018, 10:01 pm

bigdog

It continues tonight with NBC reversing a call of a district in California that they had given to the Republican representative. He is now behind in the actual vote count, and if and when the Democrat finally wins, it will give the Dems a 40 vote gain in house seats overall for the mid-terms. 40 is definitely a wave, no matter what happens with the Senate vote tomorrow in Mississippi.
Also, over 9 million more Americans voted for Democratic representatives in this election than voted for Republicans.
The blue wave keeps rolling in.

2The Blue Wave Continues Empty Re: The Blue Wave Continues 11/26/2018, 10:55 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

It's pretty typical to see the House change hands in a midterm.  I wouldn't get too excited about it.  It was pretty much expected.

The real question is whether and how the Democrats will be able to capitalize on it for 2020?   Trump's now got the Democrat House to blame everything that goes wrong in the country upon … and don't think he won't try.

3The Blue Wave Continues Empty Re: The Blue Wave Continues 11/26/2018, 11:05 pm

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:It continues tonight with NBC reversing a call of a district in California that they had given to the Republican representative. He is now behind in the actual vote count, and if and when the Democrat finally wins, it will give the Dems a 40 vote gain in house seats overall for the mid-terms. 40 is definitely a wave, no matter what happens with the Senate vote tomorrow in Mississippi.
Also, over 9 million more Americans voted for Democratic representatives in this election than voted for Republicans.
The blue wave keeps rolling in.

It is a wave for sure. Let's hope it's big enough so that we wave our goodbyes to the king of lies in 2020.

4The Blue Wave Continues Empty Re: The Blue Wave Continues 11/27/2018, 7:13 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

EmeraldGhost wrote:It's pretty typical to see the House change hands in a midterm.  I wouldn't get too excited about it.  It was pretty much expected.

The real question is whether and how the Democrats will be able to capitalize on it for 2020?   Trump's now got the Democrat House to blame everything that goes wrong in the country upon … and don't think he won't try.

Oh, he can try. But he won't be around for 2020. I'm thinking RICO at the state level. There's already a civil suit which appears to come under the statutes.

5The Blue Wave Continues Empty Re: The Blue Wave Continues 11/27/2018, 7:19 pm

Deus X

Deus X

EmeraldGhost wrote:The real question is whether and how the Democrats will be able to capitalize on it for 2020?   Trump's now got the Democrat House to blame everything that goes wrong in the country upon … and don't think he won't try.

After the Manafort reveal today, this is what the future looks like for Trump:

6The Blue Wave Continues Empty Re: The Blue Wave Continues 11/27/2018, 8:02 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

Floridatexan wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:It's pretty typical to see the House change hands in a midterm.  I wouldn't get too excited about it.  It was pretty much expected.

Oh, he can try.  But he won't be around for 2020.  I'm thinking RICO at the state level.  There's already a civil suit which appears to come under the statutes.

#outbyseptember again?

7The Blue Wave Continues Empty Re: The Blue Wave Continues 11/27/2018, 8:15 pm

Telstar

Telstar

The Blue Wave Continues Russia15

8The Blue Wave Continues Empty Re: The Blue Wave Continues 11/28/2018, 12:59 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Oh, he can try.  But he won't be around for 2020.  I'm thinking RICO at the state level.  There's already a civil suit which appears to come under the statutes.

#outbyseptember again?

https://www.justia.com/criminal/docs/rico/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum