Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rick Scott's lead down to 15K tonight with votes left to count

+3
2seaoat
Telstar
bigdog
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bigdog

https://floridaelectionwatch.gov/FederalOffices/USSenator

Broward County and Palm Beach still haven't finished counting their vote by mail ballots yet. Both are heavily democratic.
This thing just may not be over yet.

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:https://floridaelectionwatch.gov/FederalOffices/USSenator

Broward County and Palm Beach still haven't finished counting their vote by mail ballots yet. Both are heavily democratic.
This thing just may not be over yet.

RESIST!

Rick Scott's lead down to 15K tonight with votes left to count Hell311

2seaoat

blue wave......really.? A quarter million PR refugees had lived here long enough to vote in the Florida election. Trump cleverly uses FEMA to cut off all benefits unless they move back to PR, but there was no organization of this vote, or any attempt to assist those folks to vote and return after the election. Florida was lost by utter arrogance and the lack of hard work.......I think Republicans are just smarter. They can do math.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Pretty sure Broward and palm beach counties will continue to "find" ballots.

Telstar

Telstar

Rick Scott's lead down to 15K tonight with votes left to count Aces_a19

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Pretty sure Broward and palm beach counties will continue to "find" ballots.

They're not "finding" ballots.

They're counting ballots, you idiot.

You and the other Trump humpers are doing yeomen's work undermining the credibility of our elections.

Very useful, comrades.

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Pretty sure Broward and palm beach counties will continue to "find" ballots.

They're not "finding" ballots.

They're counting ballots, you idiot.

You and the other Trump humpers are doing yeomen's work undermining the credibility of our elections.

Very useful, comrades.

YOU TELL 'EM, SAL!!! cheers cheers cheers

PkrBum

PkrBum

Broward county has an election history. I can't imagine how that lady remains election supervisor.

Corruption most likely.

bigdog

The votes will be all finished counting by tomorrow and at noon will be certified.  After that, there WILL be a recount. If the percentages are as close as they are right now, it will be a machine recount first, and if the numbers do not change, because of the closeness , there will then be a hand recount of each and every ballot.
That is going to take awhile. They are saying there were problems with some scanners not scanning the entire ballots in Broward. If that's so, it sounds like good news for Nelson, But, you just never know.

What we don't need is any more mobs of Republicans in suits storming the voting offices where counting is going on like they did during the Gore fiasco. Trump would love to see that happen, and I doubt Scott would try and stop it either.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:blue wave......really.?    A quarter million PR refugees had lived here long enough to vote in the Florida election.  Trump cleverly uses FEMA to cut off all benefits unless they move back to PR, but there was no organization of this vote, or any attempt to assist those folks to vote and return after the election.  Florida was lost by utter arrogance and the lack of hard work.......I think Republicans are just smarter.  They can do math.

KMA, Seaoat. There was most certainly an organized effort to mobilize the Puerto Rican vote. You need to stop looking at this as ordinary politics, which I submit you don't understand anyway, and pay attention to what matters to most people. Hint: It's not the GOP agenda.

bigdog

I don't think there's any real reason to argue with Seaoat anymore. He's doing a con job by pretending he'd rather the Dems win the election.
Not only do the Dems now have a significant majority in the House, they also gained 7 governors offices on Tuesday. That goes a long way towards ending gerrymandering and making sure Obamacare is expanded in some pretty large states that didn't have it before.
And as for the Senate, it looks like Arizona suddenly has changed from red to blue since Tuesday with Florida's results still waiting to be recounted. It may very well be that the Repukes didn't do as well in the Senate as they thought either.
And I'm pretty excited about those 110 new women elected on Tuesday as well. They may just not be as tied to lobbyists as the men they replaced were. Seaoat doesn't know or care how many people the Dems tried to contact in Florida, he's just arguing because he thought Kavanaugh was gonna swing the election back toward his side. There wouldn't have been over a hundred women elected without the Kavanaugh hearings, I'll guarantee you that. This was a women's backlash against the Republican party.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum