Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Screw all those conservatives who claimed the bombs were sent by Democrats!

+4
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
PkrBum
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Read this article and see the nutcase and his van ...

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/10/26/course-somebody-took-close-pictures-suspected-bombers-van-here-they-are?cd-origin=rss&utm_term=Of%20Course%20Somebody%20Took%20Close-Up%20Pictures%20of%20Suspected%20Bomber%27s%20Van%3A%20Here%20They%20Are&utm_campaign=Daily%20Newsletter%20-%20During%20Fundraiser%20-%20WITH%20Fundraising%20Message&utm_content=email&utm_source=Act-On+Software&utm_medium=email&cm_mmc=Act-On%20Software-_-email-_-Have%20You%20Seen%20These%20Close-Up%20Pictures%20of%20Suspected%20Bomber%27s%20Van%20%7C%20News%20%2526%20Views%20%20%7C%20News%20%2526%20Views%20-_-Of%20Course%20Somebody%20Took%20Close-Up%20Pictures%20of%20Suspected%20Bomber%27s%20Van%3A%20Here%20They%20Are

PkrBum

PkrBum

Nutcase and stupid. 14 bombs i think and not one exploded. Who knows... maybe that was purposeful.

2seaoat

Trump supporter. Period.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Idiot!

bigdog

And YET, if you tint your front side windows too dark in Florida, the FHP will ticket you because they can't see inside.
How did this guy get by for over a year with bumper stickers on his front windows?

Just asking?

He's not crazy, he's very typical of 28% of Americans today.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

28% of crazy Democrats and Republicans. He is a Whack-O. Threatening to blow up the power company... he is nuts and needs to be put away.

Sal

Sal

Yes, he's nuts.

Anyone who continues to support Trump at this point, who isn't a rich/white/evangelical/heterosexual/male, is by definition.

bigdog

Nope, in his mind he is a soldier.
He's doing exactly what he thinks his president would like for him to do.
I don't put this kind of activity past a huge portion of the Trump voters in this country.
A lot of Americans who voted for Trump have come to regret it, but millions of them have not. The ones that have not are following him because they think exactly like he does. Right now, they're cheering us sending hundreds of our soldiers to the border to "protect" us from hungry, poor, frightened foreigners who mean us no harm.
They just haven't gotten up the nerve to do what this guy did yet, but I guarantee you, this is just the beginning. As long as Trump stays in office, this country is in serious danger.

bigdog

Here you go. The army of Trump is assembling in California:

https://www.courthousenews.com/white-nationalists-accused-of-violence-appear-in-court/

Trumpenkreigers
They have appeared at Republican party meetings asking to be the "army" of the party.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bigdog wrote:Nope, in his mind he is a soldier.
He's doing exactly what he thinks his president would like for him to do.
I don't put this kind of activity past a huge portion of the Trump voters in this country.
A lot of Americans who voted for Trump have come to regret it, but millions of them have not. The ones that have not are following him because they think exactly like he does. Right now, they're cheering us sending hundreds of our soldiers to the border to "protect" us from hungry, poor, frightened foreigners who mean us no harm.
They just haven't gotten up the nerve to do what this guy did yet, but I guarantee you, this is just the beginning. As long as Trump stays in office, this country is in serious danger.

LOL... and you know this is a fact?

bigdog

No, it's a prediction. I've been surprised something like this took so long to happen already.
Do you really think this guy thought he would make Trump unhappy by sending those bombs?

Actually, the only reason it did make Trump unhappy is that it took the immigrant issue out of the news for the day.

RealLindaL

bigdog wrote:Actually, the only reason it did make Trump unhappy is that it took the immigrant issue out of the news for the day.

...and because it might generate something of a sympathy vote for Democrats, right before the mid-terms. I could see Trump saying to this guy, "Thanks for nothing, JERK."

2seaoat

Trunp seems less concerned about the fantasy blue wave with each day passing. This would be hilarious if it was not so serious. Rachel Maddow effect in full force.

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:  Rachel Maddow effect in full force.

Short term memory failing, is it? Are you getting lost coming back from the mailbox? Having trouble finding the right word?

Maybe it's time to give the ole keyboard a rest and settle in for a long winter's nap, Pop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum